ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hi Just a question What routes can I take if am going for the virgin ending? This game has a new game+ right? When you beat the game how can you play it? I mean does the story resets?
I've never done a virgin run so I'm not sure. If I recall, doing a virgin run and also completing Lana's and/or Crane's routes gets you an extra little happy scene with each at the end when you talk to them in town. Otherwise being a slut gets the opposite.
When you beat the game you are transported to a room where you can reset all your sex stats if you want and go back to town or start a New Game+. I believe you keep most, if not all, of your shit.

Reactions: misjebaka

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
I've never done a virgin run so I'm not sure. If I recall, doing a virgin run and also completing Lana's and/or Crane's routes gets you an extra little happy scene with each at the end when you talk to them in town. Otherwise being a slut gets the opposite.
When you beat the game you are transported to a room where you can reset all your sex stats if you want and go back to town or start a New Game+. I believe you keep most, if not all, of your shit.
I see thank you so you need to finish some routes to finish the game by the way I read in ulmf that In B10 there's a coffin if examine it you can choose the new game+ option there

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I see thank you so you need to finish some routes to finish the game by the way I read in ulmf that In B10 there's a coffin if examine it you can choose the new game+ option there
You don't really HAVE to beat any routes. You just have to beat the boss at the top of the tower to ''finish'' the game. It's not really much of an ending. Lot of people on ULMF still complain that it's an unfinished game.
I don't remember if it's a coffin or where it is exactly, but I do now there is an object you have to examine to choose new game+.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
They aren't wrong tho. Circlekame never finished their latest 3 games,that includes this one. XD
True. But at least this one has content. Can't say the same about F4 and ADS.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
True. But at least this one has content. Can't say the same about F4 and ADS.
Yeah I see did you played the Arms Devicer? It's CircleKame too right? And what translator machine should I use if am planning to play the Arms Devicer S? I've seen on youtube that it's already translated when I downloaded and played it it's not

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah I see did you played the Arms Devicer? It's CircleKame too right? And what translator machine should I use if am planning to play the Arms Devicer S? I've seen on youtube that it's already translated when I downloaded and played it it's not
I've played Arms Devicer. It's CircleKAME, yes.
I don't know what translator you should use. I just tried playing it in Nipponese until I decided to give up, download a gallery save from ULMF, see that there was next to no content along with a whole bunch of game breaking bugs and then just deleted it.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Oh I see question Can you tell me what page on ulmf can I find the link that fredinator post about the Parallel Fantasy 0+?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh I see question Can you tell me what page on ulmf can I find the link that fredinator post about the Parallel Fantasy 0+?
Here's the Mega link he posted with all the translated games and F4. It includes PF0+.

Reactions: misjebaka

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Here's the Mega link he posted with all the translated games and F4. It includes PF0+.
Oh thanks I've been looking for it for days XD Oh and sorry about those questions I know it's annoying sorry

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Don't mention it. And don't be sorry. I don't mind. I'm happy to help. :)
Oh by the way I forgot to ask but is the libido meter the lust in this game? Also Do you need to do Crane's route to advance the storyline? Bcause After the principal goes missing and the vice principal in charge I've been going to dungeon and resting and no events is happening am I doing something wrong?

LordD99

Aug 15, 2017
I'm not finish the game yet but i do the Lana's route and get them both pregnant and game over and try other part that I've been try yet haha.... :) What's your current Lvl? me , just 72, F7, Vice Headmaster toy.....hahaha

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh by the way I forgot to ask but is the libido meter the lust in this game? Also Do you need to do Crane's route to advance the storyline? Bcause After the principal goes missing and the vice principal in charge I've been going to dungeon and resting and no events is happening am I doing something wrong?
Yeah, libido is lust.
You don't have to beat Crane's route. All you have to do is get to the top of the tower to progress the ''story''. So just keep going up the floors and beating bosses.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yeah, libido is lust.
You don't have to beat Crane's route. All you have to do is get to the top of the tower to progress the ''story''. So just keep going up the floors and beating bosses.
Oh I see thanks so that's why no events are happening I'm still at 6F hahaha

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh I see thanks so that's why no events are happening I'm still at 6F hahaha
Yeah, there aren't many story events. In fact, I think once the principal leaves that's the last story related event. Nothing happens until you reach the top. As for the H-scenes, those depend on how high your libido is. Best to follow the guide in the OP if you wanna know how to trigger specific ones.

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Yeah, there aren't many story events. In fact, I think once the principal leaves that's the last story related event. Nothing happens until you reach the top. As for the H-scenes, those depend on how high your libido is. Best to follow the guide in the OP if you wanna know how to trigger specific ones.
How about the trap walls? I activated the one on the 1F and hear a click sound after that I got to the 3F and the wall trap there isn't activated do you need a higher libido to see those scenes?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
And how's this for a walkthrough? it's my first time making one sorry if it's so bad but it isn't finish yet just from the start hahaha XDalso can you help me with the plot of the story I know I meesed it up big time Bcause I like I said it's my first time hahaha so let me know what should I improve thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: misjebaka and JBL80
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes