Arrakhis

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone worked out how the pregnancy mechanic works?
you need to hit certain point of the game when aty is enslaved by studfent she able to get pregnant from that point

or easiest way is having it from abd endings

ogre, bandit and final floor

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
you need to hit certain point of the game when aty is enslaved by studfent she able to get pregnant from that point

or easiest way is having it from abd endings

ogre, bandit and final floor
Is it just humanoids or any tentacle monsters?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Is probably a goofy question but I was under the impressiong that this game had a new game +, and was wondering on the image I have posted what choice would make that happen or if I am just wrong on all that?

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I wish I could get this one to open in Translator + for some reason it will not, " it has quite a few left over untranslated parts that need to be fixed ( Sigh ).

Even a machine translated on these part would be nice.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
how the hell do i get ati pregnant also im not sure when you get enslaved by the students, i do have the ring of lust

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
any idea how to get gangbanged in the bottom right of the red light district? i always get "those guys don't look friendly" "Let's go back for now"

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
also in the guide what does it mean by
Lose in battle rape in tower. Repeat as oft.en as you want (except at top of tower - end game). Earns 10 FP at least.

funtime765

Jun 16, 2020
Download the below rar file, extract it, open each of the files, and click the "Install" button on each of them
So I installed them like you said and now I get this error:
1603071601521.png
For most games I don't, but do I need to have RPG Maker installed or is this error from something else entirely?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes