RPGM WIP Paradise Succubus Demo / パラダイス・サキュバス

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
So.
I butchered the game (could download only ver. 0.37)
-
And forcefully unlocked gallery.
And here are the save files for [ver. 0.37]
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(2 save - Unlocked all + P gems and Happiness, but no "Boundary stuff"
3 save - Everything unlocked and bought[I think])
-
P.S.
There has to be 1 unlockable with "[Edge boundary 1/open] Opening this border will add Goblins to visitors to Paradise Island." function, but it was bugged in some way and I am lazy to try to fix it...
-
-
-
If you manage to give me recent version I may "hack" it in couple of days too (when I have free time).

View attachment 3272367
(for 7 people who downloaded -> I updated the saves, because they bugged hard due to my makeshift translation)
Some scenes seem to erase part of the images or bodies of the enemies. They are certain enemies, such as the head of the scientist who erases the protagonist's limb or the mermaid girl who erases half of her body, the 3rd zone with the jellyfish girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Damien Rocks

bonedaddy130

Sep 18, 2018
Currently eating is broken for translated items, at least from the items I tested, so health and stat foods don't do anything. Food is in important feature so it's probably contributing to the difficultly problem. I haven't done any testing, but the bug probably occurs because there are manually written JavaScript comparisons for every food item that checks if the name of the food is equal to a string of the item's name, however, it's checking for the original Japanese text, not the English text. I'll be doing some testing this weekend to see if that's issue or perhaps it might be something simpler with an easy fix.
Hello AceCyclone,

I'm a huge fan of the work you put into translations, especially what I would consider my favorites games Pandora's Forest and now his newest game Paradise Succubus.
I wanted to post the newest update in case you weren't able to get your hands on it. If you want to, you're more than welcome to either make a mirror/alternate link.

Thank you for your hard work, link is below.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Hello AceCyclone,

I'm a huge fan of the work you put into translations, especially what I would consider my favorites games Pandora's Forest and now his newest game Paradise Succubus.
I wanted to post the newest update in case you weren't able to get your hands on it. If you want to, you're more than welcome to either make a mirror/alternate link.

Thank you for being an upload hero!

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Hello AceCyclone,

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing. Unfortunately, I'm just going to continue to translate v0.38 of the demo that I've been working on for this game, but people are welcome to continue to share or talk about the updates. It's primarily because there are a lot of variables and scripts that don't get transferred between game versions when using translator++, so it's a pain when I have to transfer between versions even if it's just simple bug fixes. I actually started working on Niramare Quest as a break from this game and I'm already over halfway done in about one and a half months even though it has much more text, whereas working on this game has taken a lot longer than expected. Even without the problems that come from transferring translation progress from version to version, the game is still very finicky in what should and shouldn't be translated. A lot of the time I won't even notice a bug has occurred from translating something until I playtest the game, and even then I might not catch it so it requires me to spend a lot more time playing the game rather than translating. I'm planning to just finish translating what I have for v0.38 and then wait until at least v0.50, otherwise, it's just a lot of back and forth busy work because I have to retranslate the variables, edit scripts, and playtest every time I transfer progress between versions. The list of things to retranslate only grows as the game keeps on getting bigger and bigger, so I'll probably wait until v0.50 to transfer over translation progress. Again thanks for the kind words and for sharing.

Last edited:

horombe

Jun 27, 2020
So.
I butchered the game (could download only ver. 0.37)
-
And forcefully unlocked gallery.
And here are the save files for [ver. 0.37]
-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(2 save - Unlocked all + P gems and Happiness, but no "Boundary stuff"
3 save - Everything unlocked and bought[I think])
-
P.S.
There has to be 1 unlockable with "[Edge boundary 1/open] Opening this border will add Goblins to visitors to Paradise Island." function, but it was bugged in some way and I am lazy to try to fix it...
-
-
-
If you manage to give me recent version I may "hack" it in couple of days too (when I have free time).

View attachment 3272367
(for 7 people who downloaded -> I updated the saves, because they bugged hard due to my makeshift translation)
Can you please do this one?

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018
I know the timing is awfully suspicious, but below is the newest version of Paradise Succubus. The odd version number was allegedly due to a bug in 0.42, please enjoy.

I imagine, it constantly plays Gangsta's paradise during the fights or something like that

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I know the timing is awfully suspicious, but below is the newest version of Paradise Succubus. The odd version number was allegedly due to a bug in 0.42, please enjoy.

Thank you for the share. I haven't played downloaded it yet but I am curious what that trojan notification was all about.