ozky84

Jan 13, 2023
Is there full list of debug/cheat commands can be applied???
Some of them know but would like to have full list...

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Is there full list of debug/cheat commands can be applied???
Some of them know but would like to have full list...
There isn't, it's only used internally.

If you go to the debug log you can see the functions executed and the flags tested in real-time, but we've never made a complete cheat-sheet, and likely never will.

Reactions: GAT103

ozky84

Jan 13, 2023
There isn't, it's only used internally.

If you go to the debug log you can see the functions executed and the flags tested in real-time, but we've never made a complete cheat-sheet, and likely never will.
Okay thanks
There is bug v1.1.0k
Going to resort lounge animation view changes to right and then left back

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thank you very much for your help :D
Do all previous versions of the game have a cheat system? :unsure:
Yes. I added it early to Love of Magic, and it's made the journey with me through the three games, into Paradise Lust and now into Sinners Landing and Paradise Lust 2.

I'm a big believer in 'affordance', or letting people play the game the way they want to play. If that means they'll skip the minigames we worked so hard for, let them skip. If they just want to give themselves tons of gold and stats in Love of Magic, let them do that. Since it's a single player game they're not hurting anyone else.

GAT103

Mar 4, 2022
Why is it that when I activate the cheat, I can only access the sex chip and not other things such as items, girls' status and so on ?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Why is it that when I activate the cheat, I can only access the sex chip and not other things such as items, girls' status and so on ?
Adjusting the girls liking directly would risk breaking too many things; you could skip past a bunch of scenes because there are scenes that come between 20-40, 40-60, etc.

Clobbertime

Jan 10, 2021
I'm a big believer in 'affordance', or letting people play the game the way they want to play.
Then why do you make us wait for a timer to count down before we can click the skip button on the minigames? I don't use cheats since I prefer to actually play the games, but that match the flowers to collect them game wasted no time in becoming dull and repetitive and it would be nice if the skip button wasn't disabled for the timer. I do enjoy the card game in Love of Magic, it varies some each time it comes up depending on the cards given and how I play them, but the minigames in this game are just doing the exact same thing over and over.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Then why do you make us wait for a timer to count down before we can click the skip button on the minigames? I don't use cheats since I prefer to actually play the games, but that match the flowers to collect them game wasted no time in becoming dull and repetitive and it would be nice if the skip button wasn't disabled for the timer. I do enjoy the card game in Love of Magic, it varies some each time it comes up depending on the cards given and how I play them, but the minigames in this game are just doing the exact same thing over and over.
In the option menu you can disable the timer to be able to skip right away.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Just getting to this and its very enjoyable, all of the love interests have different personalities and desires to make it like they aren't all cookie cutter characters. Been fun, even the whole sub-thing with the lizard.

Reactions: FGM01

FGM01

Jun 27, 2023
I've found the little guide to which girl likes which flower and stuff, but before I use it fully, is there somewhere in the game where we can reread Reyna's clues? She only says it once and I can't remember all those flowers loll. Although the couple I did remember, could've sworn the way she described sunflowers she meant Andrea, and amaryllis Cath, buuut apparently not.
Bumping my question cause I'm still wondering, can someone let me know? I should also ask about bathing suits and lingerie, since I think can buy those now. Does the game give any clues to who wants which or do you just have to wing it? I haven't gotten any hints so far.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Bumping my question cause I'm still wondering, can someone let me know? I should also ask about bathing suits and lingerie, since I think can buy those now. Does the game give any clues to who wants which or do you just have to wing it? I haven't gotten any hints so far.
I think there's no way of replaying that hint, but you can always use the hint guide for What a girl Wants.

It's something we'll focus more on next game, making sure stuff like this is clearly labelled.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
Droid Productions , hi.
So you and Flexible are separate teams ? Noticed you're pretty active here.

Humble request for PL2: more anal and more angles please (if possible) :) And maybe some QoL changes to Sandbox part. For example Chat feature to increase points. Sometimes you get 3/4 dialogue options correct and when needed 1 more for next rank, you failed and have to save scum and repeat. Also the necessity to return to the room at night. It kinda makes sense and it triggers phone calls, messages, scenes, but after 20-25 hours it already was worse than a chore.
Maria (?) and Mi Sun progress was locked without any hints. Swim or tan at pool and play games, was it ? Had to search.

I've grabbed your games, as well as PL on Steam. Grateful for the release and the way that convenient for me to support you folks. Best regards to your teams, seriously.

I prolly shouldn't ask, because you've heard it dozen times, but any ETA on PL 2 and Sinners Landing ?

Reactions: Droid Productions

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
So you and Flexible are separate teams ? Noticed you're pretty active here.
Flexible Media is my day-job. I worked in a normie game studio when I started Love of Magic as a hobby project; at some point I convinced my co-workers to come join me on the dark side. The result is Flexible Media.

I prolly shouldn't ask, because you've heard it dozen times, but any ETA on PL 2 and Sinners Landing ?
We're hoping for a patreon demo in the next month-six weeks for both. Obviously that's going to be a push, but it's starting to come together; we had the first group play-through of the first ~20 mins of Paradise Lust 2 yesterday.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Tyvm for the reply :)
And congrats with first alpha/beta! I sure think it will be another fun journey.
Not quite alpha yet; internal playthrough, with the whole team watching and poking holes in things :)

It's a fun element of doing this as team (and it's a lot more satisfying to bitch about animations when it's someone else's problem to fix it :D ).

Sep 30, 2021
Wish there will be more facial cum on PL2 and SL.

Both are already on my wishlist, can't wait for it on steam. More power to you and the team! :);)

Not quite alpha yet; internal playthrough, with the whole team watching and poking holes in things :)

It's a fun element of doing this as team (and it's a lot more satisfying to bitch about animations when it's someone else's problem to fix it :D ).

4.10 star(s) 110 Votes