James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
Please tell me there's a mod to skip Karen's content, or that lets you turn her down. I really don't want to have to do anything with her in order to get through Raven's content.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Please tell me there's a mod to skip Karen's content, or that lets you turn her down. I really don't want to have to do anything with her in order to get through Raven's content.

No, there isn't. All girls' stories are intertwined with each other. I'll say more: Karen is a crucial character for Raven's development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the writers did a great job here. At least if someone cares for some believability.

EDIT: You can always skip her dialogs with CTRL.

Last edited:

James Rabbit

Jun 9, 2022
No, there isn't. All girls' stories are intertwined with each other. I'll say more: Karen is a crucial character for Raven's development.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the writers did a great job here. At least if someone cares for some believability.

EDIT: You can always skip her dialogs with CTRL.
Alright, guess I won't be finishing Raven's story then.

The "believability" would have still been there without having to actually go through with the Karen scene. She could plant the idea and still leave the option to turn her down.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Alright, guess I won't be finishing Raven's story then.
It's impossible to ignore some girls, you will probably lock yourself out from reaching the end of the game at some point. In PL you have to develop relationships with all characters. That is how this harem game is designed.
I think Paradise Lust 2 will be more to your liking. AFAIK characters' stories will be more stand alone there.

Just close your eyes when you see Karen and hit CTRL:).

BTW. Karen also changes at the end of the game and becomes slightly more friendly towards others.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

lemonman69

May 24, 2023
Because the dev uses her to make socio political ideological rants, as if having to wait for a counter to wind down to skip boring and repetitive mini games wasn't annoying enough. Hopefully the sequel and sinners landing won't have either of those marring the gaming experience.
You can disable that counter to skip minigames lol

4.10 star(s) 110 Votes