Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
This post probably mentions Lazren, the demon of Lust to say it simple. You are not seducing her, she is your boss and supervisor. Her scenes are tied to the narration. As a demon she has ability to grow cock, however you always have option to opt out from interacting with it. For example, in the intro scene you have a choice to choose if she should pleasure you with mouth or with cock, no matter the sex you are playing as.
yeah but whatever you pick YOU the MC get turned into a futa...unless that was changed in a patch and you can no do a pure lesbian no men route

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
ok so i got to ask, will making the necklace green prevent me from refusing sex?
like Dude A will see the green and ask to fuck me in the ass, and the MC will be like well yeah its green duhh! or will the green just make them ask for more dominant roles, with me still being able to refuse them? red means they ask me to dominate them? and still refuse them?
like if having the greed necklace makes sex unavoidable ill be red till the end...

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
ok so i got to ask, will making the necklace green prevent me from refusing sex?
like Dude A will see the green and ask to fuck me in the ass, and the MC will be like well yeah its green duhh! or will the green just make them ask for more dominant roles, with me still being able to refuse them? red means they ask me to dominate them? and still refuse them?
like if having the greed necklace makes sex unavoidable ill be red till the end...
color of the necklace define if you take dominant or submissive role

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
color of the necklace define if you take dominant or submissive role
but the main question was will i be unable to refuse while green?
iv played games before where things like the necklace remove some choices and make you unable to avoid sex

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
but the main question was will i be unable to refuse while green?
iv played games before where things like the necklace remove some choices and make you unable to avoid sex
it ONLY define if you take the dominant of submissive role when sex happens, not whether sex happens or not

mathiau

Aug 4, 2020
ok i think i get it now, green means you take dick/dildo red means you give it
Not exactly, you can play as a full female dom and full male and getting domed by women
But basically yes
wait dose that mean thee is unavoidable sex? cuz so far there has not been
There's no fully unavoidable but in the last chapter when you deal with the sadist if you chose to not have the tower's protection I think you can get scenes where you get raped out of the blue

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Not exactly, you can play as a full female dom and full male and getting domed by women
But basically yes

There's no fully unavoidable but in the last chapter when you deal with the sadist if you chose to not have the tower's protection I think you can get scenes where you get raped out of the blue
ok first off..missing rape tag?
secondly how dose a human rape a deamon, you new body is stronger then any human could dream of...so how do YOU get raped?

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
ok first off..missing rape tag?
secondly how dose a human rape a deamon, you new body is stronger then any human could dream of...so how do YOU get raped?
Maybe just play the game and you will know, unless you want us to spoil you everything.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Maybe just play the game and you will know, unless you want us to spoil you everything.
i AM playing i got it open in another tab, but knowing that if i dont take the protection ill get raped, why would i make that choice....so yes at least with this one instance spoil it. as im not sure i want to see it in game....

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also quick question are the different foci i can make..are like ONE of them the right choice? like ill get the best outcome? or do i just pick my kink and get a soul gem no matter what i pick? i mean im really enjoying getting all the different sides of the characters and backstories and interactions...but im running out of time

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
also do all soul gem transformations automatically lead to you having sex with the person being transformed?
i kinda wanted to play this more as the wise old aunt who just wants to help you.

TrickyL

Aug 18, 2017
> i AM playing i got it open in another tab, but knowing that if i dont take the protection ill get raped, why would i make that choice....so yes at least with this one instance spoil it. as im not sure i want to see it in game....
If you don't like that kind of content you wouldn't pick that option. Plenty of people do enjoy it in (sexual) fantasy contexts.
> also quick question are the different foci i can make..are like ONE of them the right choice?
Foci are pick your kink.
> also do all soul gem transformations automatically lead to you having sex with the person being transformed?
Yes unless I'm forgetting something.

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
i AM playing i got it open in another tab, but knowing that if i dont take the protection ill get raped, why would i make that choice....so yes at least with this one instance spoil it. as im not sure i want to see it in game....
also quick question are the different foci i can make..are like ONE of them the right choice? like ill get the best outcome? or do i just pick my kink and get a soul gem no matter what i pick? i mean im really enjoying getting all the different sides of the characters and backstories and interactions...but im running out of time
also do all soul gem transformations automatically lead to you having sex with the person being transformed?
i kinda wanted to play this more as the wise old aunt who just wants to help you.
1. The being who rapes you is stronger than you. You really need to make effort for it to happen, because game warns you that if you do not choose specific option it will occur.
2. Different foci means different transformation. It can even alter gender. You should just make a choice depending on what kinks you rpefer.
3. Yes if I remember correctly.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
1. The being who rapes you is stronger than you. You really need to make effort for it to happen, because game warns you that if you do not choose specific option it will occur.
2. Different foci means different transformation. It can even alter gender. You should just make a choice depending on what kinks you rpefer.
3. Yes if I remember correctly.
1.ohh so its not a normal human
2.ohh so there is no "right answer"
3. funny thing is its not ALL..iv only donse damian sissy and both jodies, and with jodie you can skip havign sex with her but with damian sisy you dont get an option YOU fuck him in the ass, and i COULD be reading the dialog wrong, but im prettry sure he fucks you too, and if thats teh case it looks like ill never get his soul gem

4. if i make jodie a cow and damian a bull do i have to worry about those two fucking each other? or will jodie only ever see ME as her bull?

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes