CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Juuuuust started this earlier today and I got to say it's wonderfully written so far! Grammatically perfect! Got up to contract part (and turned it down), but dug how there's a neat, lil' ending there before the game recommends revisiting that choice, lol. Ah, anyway, I did notice that the online version had a higher version number versus on here, TFGames, and on Patreon (from what I can tell). Hope links get updated. Haven't hit any scenes yet but props to the dev team (CambionParadise) for fun a read so far! Cheers everyone! Will continue it later. :cool:(y)
Hey there! We pushed a quiet update out (A final scene for two of the characters could have easily been read as them getting together despite you being romantically monogamous with one of them, which wasn't the intended subtext). It takes a little more work for people to update here, so we're holding off until we collect a couple more bug fixes or, barring that, we've got a couple of polishes in the works to prepare the game for a potential steam release and we'll roll it with that.

Shouldn't be anything substantial!

Fkfkdndmmd

Aug 23, 2023
Hey there! We pushed a quiet update out (A final scene for two of the characters could have easily been read as them getting together despite you being romantically monogamous with one of them, which wasn't the intended subtext). It takes a little more work for people to update here, so we're holding off until we collect a couple more bug fixes or, barring that, we've got a couple of polishes in the works to prepare the game for a potential steam release and we'll roll it with that.

Shouldn't be anything substantial!
Ahhh I'm so glad to see that the Mason scene was patched, naturally I had to go back to my pre-party save and see it and it has a much better feel to it now!! It also has a much needed final intimate moment with Mason which I found missing before, a very good update!!

I did notice that the end of day screen now says "You've Reached the End of the current Main Story, but you can continue to play and experience side stories for as long as you like! Keep an eye out for our next update to truly conclude your story!" Which? I don't recall that last part being there before, actually. Is there gonna be a final epilogue coming or...?

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Ahhh I'm so glad to see that the Mason scene was patched, naturally I had to go back to my pre-party save and see it and it has a much better feel to it now!! It also has a much needed final intimate moment with Mason which I found missing before, a very good update!!

I did notice that the end of day screen now says "You've Reached the End of the current Main Story, but you can continue to play and experience side stories for as long as you like! Keep an eye out for our next update to truly conclude your story!" Which? I don't recall that last part being there before, actually. Is there gonna be a final epilogue coming or...?
Ha! Oh man, that one's embarrassing. That is indeed unintended. Running around like chickens with our heads cut off to get everything and we forgot to delete that placeholder from the previous version.

We have indeed wrapped. We're working very slowly on polishing a couple of details that have been long standing pain points (Making the Xavier system a little more explanatory, for instance), but no more major content.

I'm glad you enjoyed the improved ending there and thanks for bringing it to our attention!

SOTD25k

Jun 24, 2020
I'm stuck on michael, it says I have 3 days left but I read the dialogue, tried talking to both Sammy and Sub Mason about it, but nothing comes up, did I do something wrong?

SOTD25k

Jun 24, 2020
currently stuck with Michael, read dialogue, tried talking to Sammy and Sub Mason, but nothing to progress popped up, what do I have to do?

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
currently stuck with Michael, read dialogue, tried talking to Sammy and Sub Mason, but nothing to progress popped up, what do I have to do?
Hey there!

Have you had a late night encounter with someone about Michael? If not, just play normally, and the break through will happen. If you have, you'll want to chat with Mason.

Cheers!

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Hey there!

Have you had a late night encounter with someone about Michael? If not, just play normally, and the break through will happen. If you have, you'll want to chat with Mason.

Cheers!
Just completed the game, it was a very enjoyable experience.
One bug report though: I played through the game as Male only, yet the Achievement that popped is the Gal Pal one, which I believed is for Female only playthrough.

Reactions: CambionParadise

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
images aren't loading for my does anyone know how to fix this?
Hey there!

Make sure you have both the html and the asset pack, and that the asset pack is unzipped and is in a folder called 'Assets'. (The HTML should be with that folder, but not in that folder)

You may have only downloaded the html only file (there are two). This makes it a bit easier for people so they don't have to redownload all the graphics every time we tweak some code or fix a typo in the game file itself.

Reactions: Fn0309

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Interesting. I hated time limits but I liked the game overall, I will definitely buy it for reasonable price.
Hey there!

Wow, word travels fast! Yes indeed, we're doing a final version for a steam release. It'll definitely be 'impulse buy' cheap (We haven't settled on a price, but we're thinking less than 5 bucks)

Depending on when you played, we did add a bit of time to the second act, as it was proving to get people a bit. It's quite a bit easier now to get the golden result for Avery

Hope you'll give it another spin, if the mood takes you!

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Hey there!

Wow, word travels fast! Yes indeed, we're doing a final version for a steam release. It'll definitely be 'impulse buy' cheap (We haven't settled on a price, but we're thinking less than 5 bucks)

Depending on when you played, we did add a bit of time to the second act, as it was proving to get people a bit. It's quite a bit easier now to get the golden result for Avery

Hope you'll give it another spin, if the mood takes you!
Hmm, I thought the game will be priced somewhere between 5-10 USD, for 5 or less that's a sure buy.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Hmm, I thought the game will be priced somewhere between 5-10 USD, for 5 or less that's a sure buy.
Thank you kindly for the compliment! Perhaps we're undervaluing ourselves, but 'Bisexual' 'Swinging' 'Lots of words' and 'Available elsewhere for free' are all a bit niche, so we figured we'd play it safe. If people want to toss us a few bucks to have an app version that will persist even if the sexy sites go down, we'll happily take it, but we're not anticipating a massive profit. Just something nice to give us a kick start on our next project.

Cheers!

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
Thank you kindly for the compliment! Perhaps we're undervaluing ourselves, but 'Bisexual' 'Swinging' 'Lots of words' and 'Available elsewhere for free' are all a bit niche, so we figured we'd play it safe. If people want to toss us a few bucks to have an app version that will persist even if the sexy sites go down, we'll happily take it, but we're not anticipating a massive profit. Just something nice to give us a kick start on our next project.

Cheers!
It's understandable. Corruption of Champions II clearly had the same idea and from what I see it sold nicely.

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Gentlemen, it is my great pleasure to announce that since today I became a proud owner of Paradise Inc. on Steam.
View attachment 3164710
Very grateful! Steam was definitely a lot of hoops to jump through, but it's been a great learning experience for us. I hope you enjoy!

For those not interested in Steam, don't worry. We'll be bringing all versions up to the steam version in a week. Then it will be time to decide what our next game is. Terrifying!

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
"futa character that is unavoidable " how is anything unavoidable in a dating sim? is there sex we dont pick? scenes that always play out? thats not a sim its novel...

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
"futa character that is unavoidable " how is anything unavoidable in a dating sim? is there sex we dont pick? scenes that always play out? thats not a sim its novel...
This post probably mentions Lazren, the demon of Lust to say it simple. You are not seducing her, she is your boss and supervisor. Her scenes are tied to the narration. As a demon she has ability to grow cock, however you always have option to opt out from interacting with it. For example, in the intro scene you have a choice to choose if she should pleasure you with mouth or with cock, no matter the sex you are playing as.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes