Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
another major concern is, will i even get enough soul gems by only harvesting them from women? or do i HAVE to get some from men? if so are there any men i can harvest AND avoid sleeping with them(like im find whit characters around me having sex with each other just not with me unless is lesbian) i know that sounds like a odd thing to want but thats how im playing my character, the lesbian queen of paradise, willing to help men find sex and happiness...just not with me

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
another major concern is, will i even get enough soul gems by only harvesting them from women? or do i HAVE to get some from men? if so are there any men i can harvest AND avoid sleeping with them(like im find whit characters around me having sex with each other just not with me unless is lesbian) i know that sounds like a odd thing to want but thats how im playing my character, the lesbian queen of paradise, willing to help men find sex and happiness...just not with me
Hey there! Glad you're enjoying yourself and thanks for everyone popping in with answers. I was out yesterday and missed quite a lot of conversation.

So in general, we got better about this over time. As some people have mentioned, early on, the transformation was always to a bisexual futa, so we didn't worry very much about a couple of forced scenes with all sorts of genders (Lazren in the opening and both Damien forms involve sex during their transformation). It was just part of the game.

By request, we added the ability to select your gender, which is great....Buuttt it means some of those early scenes now read a bit differently. As you move deeper into game, more of the transformations are JUST transformations with the sexy times coming later, or ask if you want to have sex (Though it is still a sex game, and I would admit that the vibe is strongly bisexual)

There are four male characters. Damien has sex as part of both transformations (You COULD avoid changing him, but it would make the game harder). Mason has one encounter that -almost- turns sexual before being stopped, after that sex is optional. Xavier has a female form. And the last one you can avoid any kind of sex with, though you do need to transform him to get to the complete ending (This is the one they mentioned before with the pseudo rape. Not to give too many plot details, but he's a dominant character. You are given the choice to allow him to 'hunt' you, in which case he will ambush you at random, or to protect yourself. The implication being if you allow him to hunt you, it's because you want and enjoy it. This is why I didn't add the rape tag. It's dominant and forceful, but it is literally preceded by an explicit opt in for the process).

The last thing is that when you choose to 'work' at a location, it could end in sex with random people of all genders. I did my best to make the 'lead in' story hint very heavily about what kind of sex would be in it, so you have the option to ignore the distraction and just get back to work, but 'bisexual' is definitely its default main character portrayal.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Management Modifier: 75% Management Minimum: 75% Management Maximum: 150%
dose this mean i can top out at 225%? cuz im already at like 170% even thought he max is 150%

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
Management Modifier: 75% Management Minimum: 75% Management Maximum: 150%
dose this mean i can top out at 225%? cuz im already at like 170% even thought he max is 150%
I'd have to see it. Ideally it should knock you down to your maximum management modifier the moment you took a step (Math things recalculate every time you move). Could be there's a bonus floating around pushing you over.

Also, we have a walk through which I now realize I ought to edit into the initial post! But you can find this here for some questions!

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Hey there! Glad you're enjoying yourself and thanks for everyone popping in with answers. I was out yesterday and missed quite a lot of conversation.

So in general, we got better about this over time. As some people have mentioned, early on, the transformation was always to a bisexual futa, so we didn't worry very much about a couple of forced scenes with all sorts of genders (Lazren in the opening and both Damien forms involve sex during their transformation). It was just part of the game.

By request, we added the ability to select your gender, which is great....Buuttt it means some of those early scenes now read a bit differently. As you move deeper into game, more of the transformations are JUST transformations with the sexy times coming later, or ask if you want to have sex (Though it is still a sex game, and I would admit that the vibe is strongly bisexual)

There are four male characters. Damien has sex as part of both transformations (You COULD avoid changing him, but it would make the game harder). Mason has one encounter that -almost- turns sexual before being stopped, after that sex is optional. Xavier has a female form. And the last one you can avoid any kind of sex with, though you do need to transform him to get to the complete ending (This is the one they mentioned before with the pseudo rape. Not to give too many plot details, but he's a dominant character. You are given the choice to allow him to 'hunt' you, in which case he will ambush you at random, or to protect yourself. The implication being if you allow him to hunt you, it's because you want and enjoy it. This is why I didn't add the rape tag. It's dominant and forceful, but it is literally preceded by an explicit opt in for the process).

The last thing is that when you choose to 'work' at a location, it could end in sex with random people of all genders. I did my best to make the 'lead in' story hint very heavily about what kind of sex would be in it, so you have the option to ignore the distraction and just get back to work, but 'bisexual' is definitely its default main character portrayal.
yeah im loving eh game so far the management of the stores, the back stories and interactions with characters, my one major gripe is the major focus on bisexuality, nothing wrong with being BI i just like to play my female MCs as pure lesbians...
ohh so its not really rape, its rape play...gross...but whatever floats your boat XD
and as for the random sex while working, you did a great job, i could tell what was going to happen every time! there was no surprise penis XD when it said "6'3 and big cock" it was pretty clear that what would happen if i picked that option. but then again in my head cannon MY MC would not have been tempted at all XD

and lastly about damian...if you make him sissy, he fucks you? and if you make him bull he fucks you?
is there really no way to avoid his dick? without playing on hard mode? im no to petered by fuckign him with the strap on but i want to avoid all dick coming my way

but thats just me, you did a great job with this game, i didnt know theses browser based games could even be so good

CambionParadise

Game Developer
Apr 13, 2020
yeah im loving eh game so far the management of the stores, the back stories and interactions with characters, my one major gripe is the major focus on bisexuality, nothing wrong with being BI i just like to play my female MCs as pure lesbians...
ohh so its not really rape, its rape play...gross...but whatever floats your boat XD
and as for the random sex while working, you did a great job, i could tell what was going to happen every time! there was no surprise penis XD when it said "6'3 and big cock" it was pretty clear that what would happen if i picked that option. but then again in my head cannon MY MC would not have been tempted at all XD

and lastly about damian...if you make him sissy, he fucks you? and if you make him bull he fucks you?
is there really no way to avoid his dick? without playing on hard mode? im no to petered by fuckign him with the strap on but i want to avoid all dick coming my way

but thats just me, you did a great job with this game, i didnt know theses browser based games could even be so good
Super glad you're enjoying, and we'll take that on board for our next game! We learned a lot about this one (Development on Paradise Inc has finished. We're currently in preplanning for an unannounced game)

I believe if you transform Damien to Dana he is the taker, if that helps at all. I believe you put his hands against the wall and enjoy him (With a toy if necessary. I'd have to check, but generally for the scenes written with a penetrative futa in mind, you either tended to use a toy, fingers, or your tail while female after we updated the scenes)

Kernist

Dec 1, 2017
1.ohh so its not a normal human
2.ohh so there is no "right answer"
3. funny thing is its not ALL..iv only donse damian sissy and both jodies, and with jodie you can skip havign sex with her but with damian sisy you dont get an option YOU fuck him in the ass, and i COULD be reading the dialog wrong, but im prettry sure he fucks you too, and if thats teh case it looks like ill never get his soul gem

4. if i make jodie a cow and damian a bull do i have to worry about those two fucking each other? or will jodie only ever see ME as her bull?
I think there are scenes between them if one is a cow and the other a bull.

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
Super glad you're enjoying, and we'll take that on board for our next game! We learned a lot about this one (Development on Paradise Inc has finished. We're currently in preplanning for an unannounced game)

I believe if you transform Damien to Dana he is the taker, if that helps at all. I believe you put his hands against the wall and enjoy him (With a toy if necessary. I'd have to check, but generally for the scenes written with a penetrative futa in mind, you either tended to use a toy, fingers, or your tail while female after we updated the scenes)
for the most part yes, but there is a line about taking turns and doing it several more times...i could be wrong but that makes it sound like BOTH where the taker

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024

maybe in the next one have orientation as an option, with opens some paths and closes others, or simply changes how some events play out

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
WHAT I CAN CUSTOMIZE MY CHARACTER MORE!?!?!?
wow you guys REALLY did a grate job on this game...and all this in a browser too!

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
" You were lying in bed, still feeling the warm afterglow of multiple orgasms combined with the taste of the soulgem still lingering on your tongue. Dana was curled at your side, his head resting on your chest as the pair of you recovered from the several additional times you'd gone at it and the mutual shower (interrupted, of course, by one more round in between). "
i could be wrong maybe im reading it in a way its not but that sounds a lot like we had more sex and that it was not just him taking it this time..but only the one who wrote the scene could confirm or deny wither nor not the female MC took Damian's sissy cock in her
the more i read it the more i see it could go either way, its just to vague...but im not sure just how many orgasms could be the one wearing the strap on(unless this is one of the lines that i a leftover from when the game was Futa only nd simply dose nto apply to female MC)...so its heavily implied that the female MC at some point took the sissy cock for her own pleasure
...so yeah without the writers final word..it could be ether, but implied to be penetrative sex for female MC and anal for male MC and futa MC

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
"As your sex pressed down against hers " here is another one thats kinda well VERY vague "sex" is often used as a replacement for vagina AND penis...so is this just you taking her purple dick? i know she can switch from futa to female on command so are we tribing (rubbing our pussies together?) there is no mention of a dick and the way its described it COULD be tribing, but again could also just be you riding her dick...or again another leftover from the futa only days and this scene is meant to be YOU fucking her pussy/ass with your futa dick

Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
"As your sex pressed down against hers " here is another one thats kinda well VERY vague "sex" is often used as a replacement for vagina AND penis...so is this just you taking her purple dick? i know she can switch from futa to female on command so are we tribing (rubbing our pussies together?) there is no mention of a dick and the way its described it COULD be tribing, but again could also just be you riding her dick...or again another leftover from the futa only days and this scene is meant to be YOU fucking her pussy/ass with your futa dick
"You smirked, about to remind the succubus that you were, like she was now, all woman. " so face down shes all woman witch could me shes all woman for face up..but still dosent 100% tell me...T-T

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
This is pretty good, and I like that it takes some time to understand what each character wants to transform them. It lets them be built up as actual characters so the transformation payoff is quite nice.

Reactions: CambionParadise

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
Great game and one of my all time favorites but well meant tip if you realize half way through the next game that you have overdone it - go back to the beginning and clean up your mess more thoroughly - in the intro Lazren says she owes 10000 Soulgems to Avery for the tower but Avery only talks about 10000 Energy. It may be a small detail but it makes a pretty big difference. Wish you luck for the new Project.

4.00 star(s) 14 Votes