• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Ah, right, forgot to mention something. I kind of know how to work the CSV file for custom H-Attack text, so if any of you'd like me to make one for you then I'd be more than happy to. All you'd need to do is give me either a script of what you want or kind of a guideline for it and I'll try my best. Not sure if this works for constant damage attacks with no ejaculating though. (Ex: Ilyan's Hug, etc.)

Requirements for custom H-attack text script: 1-4 messages before ejaculation, 1-4 messages after ejaculation (Non-Stop Rape! doesn't have a special message, so if you plan on using it then put a message for it within the "after ejaculation" at your own discretion), 1-3 messages for the special ability Multiple Ejaculations, 2 messages for H-attack add-ons (other girls, left and right side respectively) for before Game Over, 2-8 H-attack game over messages (Used only when you get game over via an H-attack, or when you take an H-attack after game over) 2 messages for H-attack add-ons when it's Game Over (H-attack game over only), 1 bottom message for Game Over (Used whenever you get Game Over, not only when you die via H-attack). I'm fairly sure this is everything, but if not, I'll edit this post.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I just realized something, this would probably be great as a mobile game. Seeing as it's possible to play mouse only, I don't see why it wouldn't be possible touchscreen only.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Update: (SPOILER WARNING, DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE TOWER OF WINGED PHANTOMS UP TO FLOOR NINE)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you don't want to bother with the Tower Of Winged Phantoms, feel free to read this, I'll be posting a FULLY COMPLETE save file, no missing weapons this time because a certain dumbass (read: me) sold them (minus Lest Buster difficulty, as all the enemies just become absolute sponges on that. It's easily completable if you just counter them all to death, especially via abusing the Time-pause Counter glitch where you constantly counter the enemy since their attack bar doesn't go down if you counter quick enough after a previous counter).

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Here ya go, gents. A 100% save file. All weapons crafted, all subquests completed, all girls registered, all stages cleared on hard mode. (We don't talk about Lest Buster difficulty) Just name it "SaveData(insert whatever number of save you want this data to be).sav" and put it within the folder named "Save" in the game's primary folder. Obviously don't add the quotation marks or parentheses, I'm sure you're smart enough to know that.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
(We don't talk about Lest Buster difficulty)
Coward Game_xS3OU00s5T.png

On a serious note though, I checked your save and I've noticed you haven't used your orb/Unrivaled Secrets. That's what the level reset subquest is for, it's so that you can go back to 1, then use the 50x EXP boost and 3x attribute gain you get with the orbs in your accessories. It makes a major difference and is basically a must for Lest Buster. Here's a comparison; mine's probably not as high as it could be anyway, since I'm missing some items on my save.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Coward View attachment 834429

On a serious note though, I checked your save and I've noticed you haven't used your orb/Unrivaled Secrets. That's what the level reset subquest is for, it's so that you can go back to 1, then use the 50x EXP boost and 3x attribute gain you get with the orbs in your accessories. It makes a major difference and is basically a must for Lest Buster. Here's a comparison; mine's probably not as high as it could be anyway, since I'm missing some items on my save.
Any decent rewards for Lest Buster difficulty?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I got all the way to the first boss before stopping on Lest Buster. Mainly because the game is just so much of a slog at that point. Though if there is something to be had for completing it, I guess I wouldn't mind powering through. Overall though, I think this has the better endgame out of the two games I played from this dev. I like smashboy a bit more overall, but the dark alley just isn't as fun as a whole ass zone to complete and an endgame dungeon.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Coward View attachment 834429

When I reset my level, it caps out at 87. I tried again, and it caps at 85. Is there any way around this?

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
How do I unlock the last difficulty? From what I saw in this forum, it's either getting 100% or finish post-game. I think I finished both because I completed all the subquests and the Phantom Tower, but I still can't select the final difficulty.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do I unlock the last difficulty? From what I saw in this forum, it's either getting 100% or finish post-game. I think I finished both because I completed all the subquests and the Phantom Tower, but I still can't select the final difficulty.
Have you completed all sidequests from everywhere? (The star appears even if you might be missing one)
Have you completed the Demon Tower on Hard Mode?
Those are my only two guesses to be honest, if you have then I have no idea why you wouldn't have gotten it.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Have you completed all sidequests from everywhere? (The star appears even if you might be missing one)
Have you completed the Demon Tower on Hard Mode?
Those are my only two guesses to be honest, if you have then I have no idea why you wouldn't have gotten it.
Thanks. It was the Phantom Tower on Hard Mode I didn't complete. I got the difficulty now.

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Made cheat engine table for money, one-hit kill and hero stats(health,attack,defense):
Thanks, but I can't seem to activate the "hero stats" portion of the table, even though I'm doing exactly as described (right click in town or checkpoint).

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
is there any uncensor patch for this game?
the censorship is all the part paintedin with..
Unfortunately, I believe not. Due to Japan's laws, the creators are kind of forced to censor their games somewhat, and as far as I know this is somewhat of a lesser known title with a very small following.

Jul 31, 2018
How to you get the last H event in the library? it says somethign about doing the "Our First" subquest, but I'm not seeing it anywhere. Do you have to complete all the other subquests to get it?

Edit: Never mind I didn't realize you had to use the information gathering tab in the menus at Wylat Castle. I didn't even touch that aspect of the game the whole time I was playing it through for this first time. I probably missed out some things lol.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Edit: Never mind I didn't realize you had to use the information gathering tab in the menus at Wylat Castle. I didn't even touch that aspect of the game the whole time I was playing it through for this first time. I probably missed out some things lol.
Yeah, odds are you did. It's always good to skim through the information gathering section when you get to a new safe area for the first time. Though I kind of wonder how the game would play out if you didn't do ANY of the subquests now...

Reactions: The_Dragon_Reborn

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Regarding Sacrificial Armor that you'll get on the post game.. It stated that there's a certain accessories that will alter the armor. Which accessories could that be?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Regarding Sacrificial Armor that you'll get on the post game.. It stated that there's a certain accessories that will alter the armor. Which accessories could that be?
Genuinely no idea on this, would appreciate someone figuring this out. I might take it upon myself eventually, if I get enough free time.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes