HK51

Dec 11, 2017
The I use seems to not work at all with this game. I mean, symbols/words are not displayed. Even though the Smash Boy from #81 works just fine. I see it's reoccurring problem in the thread, so what were solutions for people with similar problem? TiA.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The I use seems to not work at all with this game. I mean, symbols/words are not displayed. Even though the Smash Boy from #81 works just fine. I see it's reoccurring problem in the thread, so what were solutions for people with similar problem? TiA.
I didn't need to use a locale emulator for this. I kinda sign off on not playing any game that means using a locale emulator.

HK51

Dec 11, 2017
Reapergod36, dayum, then something is broken on my end.
Tried to download from different sources (mega/workupload), tried to move it into C: drive root folder, tried to run it with/without locale, but still all text is empty and game window name is some gibberish, that I suppose should be japanese or smth:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: the game displays fine at last. To do so I was forced to change in the end windows language settings, so non-unicode apps use japanese language. Moreover I have to launch the game through Locale Emulator or Ntlea (no difference), since my main system language was left unchanged. Also I changed game main font from "メイリオ" into "Meiryo" (it is the same, but in english; it was done because font name in windows is not stored in japanese, I presume, you can't access font by its' localized name) and not through wolf rpg editor but through editing Game.dat by hex editor, 'cause saving game through wolf rpg editor was braking it somehow.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
Hi , i wanted to know if someone could help me . I'm actually stuck at a sub-quest which require to kill all the ennemies at the same time , can someone recommand me a weapon or maybe something else to achieve this quest ? 1575728858677.png
(btw , sorry for my bad english , still learning)

Jan 2, 2018
Hi , i wanted to know if someone could help me . I'm actually stuck at a sub-quest which require to kill all the ennemies at the same time , can someone recommand me a weapon or maybe something else to achieve this quest ? View attachment 480612
(btw , sorry for my bad english , still learning)
Try using a powerful weapon that covers the whole screen, Its been a while since I last played but I remember getting by this mission pretty easily

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
Magic weapons like the rod are pretty good at AOE attacks iirc. Gotta charge the attack up for a bigger blast too.
I tried to use the cyclone staff with some stuff to boost my power attack , but now the boss is the only one to survive

Wizardruss

Dec 7, 2019
Forget about all this , i finally solved by myself the problem . I simply created the [Forbidden Arts Cane] which is pretty strong by herself 1575741864601.png

Devon9099

Jan 26, 2019
I seem to be stuck at the gate requiring my code.

Even after entering in the correct code I'm unable to pass.

Any suggestions or assistance would be very helpful.

Attempted Fixes:

Reloaded the game back a ways and redid everything, same result.
Tried typing on my numpad, same result.
Attempted to redo all the towers twice, same result.
Translated my numbers to a japanese keyboard, same result.
Noticed I can type one additional digit in before I run out of space, likely doesn't mean anything.
Googled quite a bit, couldn't find this issue. Which means it's likely something silly and small on my end. Even so I can't seem to figure it out.

Arayashi

Dec 13, 2019
My EnemyList isnt full went head on Hard Difficulty on start beat game. List is at 54/56 anyone knows how to fulfill it?

MansMans

Aug 4, 2019
Hello everyone, I'm but a simple lurker making a post on this forum for everyone' s convenience and love of this game by posting some of the animations into gifs. I believe I got most of the animations involving the girls in particular. Unfortunately, the Bunny Dice Girls are for whatever reason not showing up in any of the dumps made to get the sprites.

Princess Litia (Foreplay) (Faster).gif

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes