3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
WTF is a Joiplay? Never heard of this before. An rpgm emulator for android? So why would a PC be a version behind? Makes no sense

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
WTF is a Joiplay? Never heard of this before. An rpgm emulator for android? So why would a PC be a version behind? Makes no sense
when he dropped his game on itch.io some days ago, if the test version is named 0.13 it's because he was testing stuff to avoir crashes on Joiplay. The difference is that in this version, the storage system was removed to try to free some ram, but it only slightly improves FPS inside the ship. There's semi-random crashes on Joiplay because the game is plugins heavy, and it seems some music files are too big too, creating a huge memory load after battles making the game unplayable on Joiplay because of systematic crashes on battles exit.

The dev stated on 0.13's comments that he would focus on building the game instead of trying to fix Joiplay's compatibility, because he basically don't give a fuck about Android for now and 0.13 was just a quick test. So consider it an aborted fork of development, and stop being a crybaby who can't even do his own searches. And I state that because there's actually a whole thread related to Joiplay in the Tools section of this forum. It's also common for ported games to have a few version differences, because there's always bugs that appears only on the platforms the game is ported. Typically, if you have a V1.0 on pc, it's not unusual to see a 1.0a or 1.01, or even a 1.1 on another platform, because of endemic bugs. Cheers.

HeavyLead you should remove the Joiplay version from OP, because as stated above, it was just a quick test version, the game doesn't work properly on Joiplay.

Last edited:

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I was impressed with this game, I was hesitant on it, but glad I decided to give it a go. I can't wait for future updates. :)

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
OP UPDATED:
2022-12-23: Added Version 0.22 Alpha:
Para Ark Ver0.22
Added item to attract enemy attack on applied character
(Check synthesis center -> "Smelly Cum")

Added skill to squeeze enemy juice for higher preg rate
(Check skill page -> learn skill -> "Cum" Squeeze )

Added visible juice meter to UI

Note: Transferring saves from 0.12/0.13 will NOT be possible.

Thank you FutaCream for sharing the content!

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
OP UPDATED:
2022-12-23: Added Version 0.22 Alpha:
Para Ark Ver0.22
Added item to attract enemy attack on applied character
(Check synthesis center -> "Smelly Cum")

Added skill to squeeze enemy juice for higher preg rate
(Check skill page -> learn skill -> "Cum" Squeeze )

Added visible juice meter to UI

Note: Transferring saves from 0.12/0.13 will NOT be possible.

Thank you FutaCream for sharing the content!
Wow it's Mega Change,Dev from hell,Thanks for sharing This HeavyLead

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes