3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I hope it isn't just a breeding simulator but actually has gameplay. Would also be nice to have corruption, like the body adapting to interspecies. It would feel more "natural", unless the focus will only be on parasitism, which to be honest isn't not my thing. Having a theme of the body adapting to pregnancy would be more interesting plot wise, but it's only my personal opinion of course.

Anyway seems to have great potential, good luck to the dev.

Reactions: Anon_357

ThinJeff

Dec 24, 2018
The pregnancy system is much more complete in Ver0.2 which will be uploaded on itch.io this christmas. If you don't want to wait, you can download the latest version now on Patreon.

Btw I tried transfering the saves from Ver0.13 to Ver0.2, sadly it is not compatible.

Reactions: Jax9876

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
it would be good if the dev knew about this page to clear some doubts or some patreon from him, well my two doubts are:
1- sandbox will be limited to some parts during the story? or is the entire game sandbox?, thus being able to progress whenever you want in the main quest and in the case of the game you can interact as many times as you want with different species or the same species to repeat h scenes or h events.
2 - will this game have an ending? and if it has the ending will it be possible to continue with the content of the game? (post-final content)

Ps: when i wrote this this thread did not have sandbox tag.
Of the fuck course it's sandbox. It's RPG Maker not the slideshow tool named renpy.

no transformation tag ?? I mean it seems it has BE (even if you call it breast pregnancy it's still BE)
BE is not transformation. You don't transform something that's already there.

Reactions: Xyand221

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I'm not able to breed with anything. Anyone have an idea how to actually play the naughty part of the game?

The other part ... fighting etc... soooooo much grinding.

Xperiment7

Feb 18, 2018
Well u have to play the first cave then build the bodymodification lab at the bottom right in the spaceship head to the bottom left and find the bodymodification option and there u can aquire the ability to get pregnant by aliens

be warned it takes ages after getting here pregnant :D and if the offspring dies idk couldnt revive it so be careful with it

If someone knows how to revive the offspring please share ur knowledge ^^

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
BE is not transformation. You don't transform something that's already there.
Im pretty sure you are confusing transformation with creation

Also for the Dev :

Loading saves while playing will always throw a random error the first time you try to load, if you click again it will work, weird stuff

Gregorian24

Jul 24, 2020
This is something that I would like to play considering my fetish, I'll keep watch for this one lol

kidoman

Aug 23, 2019
Okay, this definitely has my attention. I will be keeping a careful eye on it for sure. Anyone have any insight into how consistent this dev is? I saw that he has a number of other games, curious if they're reliable

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
be warned it takes ages after getting here pregnant :D and if the offspring dies idk couldnt revive it so be careful with it
need to raise to lvl3 to get a skill named seduce pussy, that when you are battling against a monster, i prefer to kill all but one first to avoid being beaten up..

once you are one vs one with your mating monster, make it horny with seduce first, then on next move make him focus on pussy, then afterwards only guard to keep damage low and building skill points to cast them again, and after some intercourse on desired area some actions will start cumming and eventually getting pregnant, and once done, like mantis you have your offspring incoming, so can kill the male.. and get the loot

since monstergirls seem to be unique, as said wont let you breed a second one when you have one already, to avoid getting it killed as may give birth amidst a fight, use skill change partner to move her out of any fight even she is shown to be with you anytime

i miss some kind of skill to get naked and not losing your clothes tho..

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes