Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, here is my Christmas gift for the community. I uploaded 1080p and 4K Unwatermarked with 2 variants, so people can choose. I added as a Bonus 4K pictures to every Archive so you're not miss anything.

LordLegolas Feel free to update the OP, Pantsushi is working on a new 2B animation but not this year anymore. After that, Yuri is the next contenter but much much later... :) If there is anything missing just post or send PM.

I wish everyone Merry Christmas and a happy new Year!

Kiriko forgot the concert ticket 4K Unwatermarked

Kiriko forgot the concert ticket 1080p

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Hey guys, here is my Christmas gift for the community. I uploaded 1080p and 4K Unwatermarked with 2 variants, so people can choose. I added as a Bonus 4K pictures to every Archive so you're not miss anything.

LordLegolas Feel free to update the OP, Pantsushi is working on a new 2B animation but not this year anymore. After that, Yuri is the next contenter but much much later... :) If there is anything missing just post or send PM.

Kiriko forgot the concert ticket 4K Unwatermarked Pixeldrain

Kiriko forgot the concert ticket 1080p Pixeldrain
Wait a minute, is it just me but do neither of the clips have music when it states that one has no music and the other one does?

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023

2B is great news! Hope he make also Kaine :)

wincest666

Oct 27, 2020

Seems like tonight she really doesn't care what's wrong or right
:Kappa:

Reactions: Ass prefer

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I did my thing again, keeping just the best videos (imo) and interpolating (those with less than 60FPS) and reencoding them (AV1, 1080p) and normalizing and renaming them all. I also cut a few in half because they consisted of 2 exact loops.
This results in 48 video files of about 1 GiB.

2023-12-31: I reuploaded the whole archive after re-rendering a few videos. Check Kokoro couch missio.mp4. If the stockings flicker in your video you have the old archive.

Last edited:

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hey guys, here is Pantsushi's first animation for this year, featuring 2B :p
I added a 4k unwatermarked image aswell in both archives for your pleasure. Enjoy!

Milking Time 4K unwatermarked
Milking Time 1080p

2B - 4K unwatermarked.jpg