Saraph

May 24, 2018
awesome, i didnt know it was gonna be a full thing. thought it was just done in different parts
It's both. It was done and released in parts, but when it's all done, you may as well just join the parts together to make a single video. It was the same with Breaking the Quiet series from Animopron. I always prefer it that way.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
It's both. It was done and released in parts, but when it's all done, you may as well just join the parts together to make a single video. It was the same with Breaking the Quiet series from Animopron. I always prefer it that way.
same I prefer the full part being joined from creator rather than ourselves

REL04

Apr 10, 2022
Beep boop, the interpolation fairy has arrived.

Encoder: H.265/HEVC
Original filesize: ~1.1 GB
New filesize: ~0.8 GB
If the link goes dead, reply to this comment or DM me saying so, and I will attempt to get a live link replacement.
Any Updates?

Feb 23, 2023
Does Anyone has Nyotengu in 4K Version?
The Link on KP is now dead.
Yes, I'd give you a direct link but I'm new here and cannot post them yet so you'll have to bear with my directions instead, LMAO:
1. Go to rule34video(dot)com
2. Type in searchbar: "Pantsushi Nyotengu"
3. Enjoy your finding in 4k.

Abysmal-Despair

Jan 26, 2023
Yes, I'd give you a direct link but I'm new here and cannot post them yet so you'll have to bear with my directions instead, LMAO:
1. Go to rule34video(dot)com
2. Type in searchbar: "Pantsushi Nyotengu"
3. Enjoy your finding in 4k.
I do know the direction, I just want to get the video with Maximum Resolution and Quality, Sadly the quality of the media on that site is compressed.
About the direct link, I can wait for that, Thank you for saving the video when many of us don't have the time to do it.
Anyway, Does the video you saved originates from the Artist's Post on KP?

Feb 23, 2023
I do know the direction, I just want to get the video with Maximum Resolution and Quality, Sadly the quality of the media on that site is compressed.
About the direct link, I can wait for that, Thank you for saving the video when many of us don't have the time to do it.
Anyway, Does the video you saved originates from the Artist's Post on KP?
No, mine is from r34video. The downloaded quality seems to be 4K to me, maybe it's just the online player that diminishes the quality but I don't know to be honest

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
It seems nobody posted Nyotengu's Animations that were published this year, so here they are! Both videos are in 4k, unwatermarked original quality. Enjoy!

Nyotengu uses her favorite toy 4K

Nyotengu Love after shower 4K

Last edited: