Collection Pinup Pantheon Eve collection [2023-11-08] [Pantheon_Eve/PantheonEve]

Feb 23, 2023
Done. Lemme know how it goes, my first time doing something like this. And for the record, it's the same as my previous one, meaning it only goes up to Arlecchino.
Workupload
Excuse me, but how can I extract those? It says it's a 7z file but in reality the filetype is something like "7z.19" It cannot be extracted neither with 7z or RAR. No offense or anything, I just don't know whether I'm doing something wrong or are the filetypes wrong

Last edited:

jb44

Sep 22, 2021
Excuse me, but how can I extract those? It says it's a 7z file but in reality the filetype is something like "7z.19" It cannot be extracted neither with 7z or RAR. No offense or anything, I just don't know whether I'm doing something wrong or are the filetypes wrong
You put them all in one folder and extract the first one, it will automatically extract the data from the other ones as well.

Reactions: Researcherry69

Yuzhar

Apr 25, 2022
No one has leaked that one yet, probably we'll have to wait till the monthly pack release

Last edited:

Exeos

Sep 14, 2023
so there are supposedly six Live2Ds, right? so far i found uncensored versions of ganyu, dehya, rio and shenhe. anyone got the other two uncensored full versions? i know one of them is kafka (the one above is indeed only a sample without climax), not sure about the other one

QuinFifteen

Aug 1, 2018
so there are supposedly six Live2Ds, right? so far i found uncensored versions of ganyu, dehya, rio and shenhe. anyone got the other two uncensored full versions? i know one of them is kafka (the one above is indeed only a sample without climax), not sure about the other one
Kafka images only released 2023-08, so an L2D wouldn't have been released yet.