Collection Pinup Pantheon Eve collection [2023-11-08] [Pantheon_Eve/PantheonEve]

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Pantheon.gif

Overview:
Pantheon Eve is a Japanese 2D artist who makes pinups of characters from video games, principally Genshin Impact, as well as Blue Archive and a few OC. She also makes a few Live2D animations.​

Updated: 2023-11-08
Artist: Pantheon Eve - - - - -
Censorship: Yes (mosaic) for the Fanbox packs
Language: English
Resolution: mostly 4K
Pages: 747 pictures
Length: 9 L2D animations (10m45s)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Change-log:
Download:
Fanbox packs are censored, Patreon/Gumroad ones are uncensored
2021-11 (Patreon): - - - -
2022-01 to 2022-05 (Patreon): - - - -
2022-08 to 2022-11 (Patreon): - - - -
2023-02 (Fanbox): - - - -
2023-03 to 2023-09 (Patreon): - - - -
2023-10: - - - -

Compressed: - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I left the .clip and other dev files in case someone can decensor the works.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon in heat

toreaudi325

Dec 1, 2018
Cool, we finally got an official thread. I've got a bunch of stuff archived, especially thanks to the other thread in R&I. Major props to all contributors.
Some are individual sets, while others are the monthlies. You can assume they're from Patreon unless otherwise specified. [UNC] means uncensored thanks to users from here. I also snagged the big drop from Pandasite before it was taken down. That's all clumped together, but the folders (labeled "Panda") were divided between stuff before 2023 and another one after, up to Sucrose.
You can add my link to OP or reupload individual sets to the preferred sites. I don't plan on keeping an eye on it so grab it while you can.

Last edited:

QuinFifteen

Aug 1, 2018
Cool, we finally got an official thread. I've got a bunch of stuff archived, especially thanks to the other thread in R&I. Major props to all contributors.
Some are individual sets, while others are the monthlies. You can assume they're from Patreon unless otherwise specified. [UNC] means uncensored thanks to users from here. I also snagged the big drop from Pandasite before it was taken down. That's all clumped together, but the folders (labeled "Panda") were divided between stuff before 2023 and another one after, up to Sucrose.
You can add my link to OP or reupload individual sets to the preferred sites. I don't plan on keeping an eye on it so grab it while you can.
I also uncensored some other ones. In addition to the ones you already there, I've also done 2022-04, 2023-02 and Kafka which should be 2023-08.

Last edited:

toreaudi325

Dec 1, 2018
any chance we could get these somewhere other than MEGA?
Well mine's a 20 gig archive so I'm not sure what hosts would take that while also allowing for easy throwaway accounts like MEGA. And I'm not really gonna go on a spree of uploading individual sets one at a time. If you have a site you'd like, I could try it out but no promises.

asicsnow

Apr 23, 2023
I was just thinking of something like workupload, and maybe splitting it into larger sized chunks rather than individual sets (since I understand that takes significant effort). Just impossible to download 20 gig on MEGA without paying.

Reactions: jb44

toreaudi325

Dec 1, 2018
I was just thinking of something like workupload, and maybe splitting it into larger sized chunks rather than individual sets (since I understand that takes significant effort). Just impossible to download 20 gig on MEGA without paying.
Done. Lemme know how it goes, my first time doing something like this. And for the record, it's the same as my previous one, meaning it only goes up to Arlecchino.

Last edited:

Kimchei

Nov 20, 2022
Anyone have the Rio and Kafka animations please? couldnt get workupload to work for me for the 20gb archive. Thanks^^