Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Pale Carnations WT Mod&Gallery Unlocker [CH4UP3 v8] [Lunarmist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

starkj

May 17, 2022
if was a walkthrough mod like more mine it would be fine but this mod edits every single menu choice in the games scripts i actually have to go through the all then makes edits and add new edits

my style of mods doesn't have me touch the games scripts at all so this is new to me Lol
that took up like 80%+ of the whole mod creation cause i had to compare the mods file with the old games files and the new game files to even figure what the mod changed vs what the dev changed so i can merge the files (devs typos/bug fixes + mod changes)

it probably would've been quicker if i just started from scratch if im honest...
Do what you think is best, we have time and we appreciate your hard work!

Orphee

Nov 19, 2021
if was a walkthrough mod like more mine it would be fine but this mod edits every single menu choice in the games scripts i actually have to go through the all then makes edits and add new edits

my style of mods doesn't have me touch the games scripts at all so this is new to me Lol
that took up like 80%+ of the whole mod creation cause i had to compare the mods file with the old games files and the new game files to even figure what the mod changed vs what the dev changed so i can merge the files (devs typos/bug fixes + mod changes)

it probably would've been quicker if i just started from scratch if im honest...
There's no need to rush, the current level release is still beta-like, and by the time the $10 level rolls around the author will not only be fixing some bugs, but even adding some storylines, which he's done at least 3 times based on past experience!

Lonely_god492

Oct 31, 2022
i also made a thread here just waiting for it to be approved
Hey, thanks for keeping the mod updated!
So my newest saves won't load no matter what, but some of my older saves work with no issue.
I'm not sure if that's because of the mod or that my saves are simply broken but maybe this image can help, I can post the full log if needed. I'll start from my old saves it's no big deal but I just wanted to let you know :) Capture6.PNG

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Hey, thanks for keeping the mod updated!
So my newest saves won't load no matter what, but some of my older saves work with no issue.
I'm not sure if that's because of the mod or that my saves are simply broken but maybe this image can help, I can post the full log if needed. I'll start from my old saves it's no big deal but I just wanted to let you know :) View attachment 3479102

new saves? as in from this verison or last version?

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Last version, sorry I should have been clearer
My *newer* saves won't load but my *older* ones work fine
might just have to play from an older one, or try one of the auto save slots the "can't rollback" error is ussally cause by a compatibly issue by saving someone that no longer exisit in the new version of the game..

you could also try loading your save in the old version of the game and picking a different spot to save then try in new version

vampz

Jun 1, 2020
I saw that, but do i have to restart the game from the beginning with the new mod or can i use my old save that use lunarmist's mod?
I'm not 100% sure
For me, my older saves didn't work, but it could be because I put the updated game into a different folder then the previous version of the game, or maybe I did something else wrong

I personally didn't mind starting the game again
But from what I've read from others, I think your old saves should work correctly

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote