Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Pale Carnations WT Mod&Gallery Unlocker [CH4UP3 v8] [Lunarmist]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Last edited:

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
What I really like about this mod is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that the mod isn't that useful, I prefer to use URM and UCD, at least they don't break the saves like this mod did with my saves.

I hope that those working on mods for Pale Carnations consider adding what was mentioned in the spoiler, since, for me, it is the most useful thing that could be added.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
What I really like about this mod is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that the mod isn't that useful, I prefer to use URM and UCD, at least they don't break the saves like this mod did with my saves.

I hope that those working on mods for Pale Carnations consider adding what was mentioned in the spoiler, since, for me, it is the most useful thing that could be added.

I'm just continuing where the old mod left off so all those "cheats" are still there but im also adding my own feature into it

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
they'll try to make a thread when done..

they're pretty much done they just gotta do some testing to make sure it works
ya almost done that

found a few bugs in week 1 with missing images hopefully i found them all.. there is ALOT LINES to go through for example this update alone was 14,000 lines.. only way to really test the whle game is to play the whole game but i don't have the time for that so mostly just only going through this update
1711343570928.png

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
ya almost done that

found a few bugs in week 1 with missing images hopefully i found them all.. there is ALOT LINES to go through for example this update alone was 14,000 lines.. only way to really test the whle game is to play the whole game but i don't have the time for that so mostly just only going through this update
View attachment 3476457
THe joys of picking up a mod when the game h as a ton of updates behind it already. lol

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
THe joys of picking up a mod when the game h as a ton of updates behind it already. lol
if was a walkthrough mod like more mine it would be fine but this mod edits every single menu choice in the games scripts i actually have to go through the all then makes edits and add new edits

my style of mods doesn't have me touch the games scripts at all so this is new to me Lol
that took up like 80%+ of the whole mod creation cause i had to compare the mods file with the old games files and the new game files to even figure what the mod changed vs what the dev changed so i can merge the files (devs typos/bug fixes + mod changes)

it probably would've been quicker if i just started from scratch if im honest...

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
if was a walkthrough mod like more mine it would be fine but this mod edits every single menu choice in the games scripts i actually have to go through the all then makes edits and add new edits

my style of mods doesn't have me touch the games scripts at all so this is new to me Lol
that took up like 80%+ of the whole mod creation cause i had to compare the mods file with the old games files and the new game files to even figure what the mod changed vs what the dev changed so i can merge the files (devs typos/bug fixes + mod changes)

it probably would've been quicker if i just started from scratch if im honest...
how's it goin?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote