Dec 5, 2021
Please no! Thanks for writing some observations about Felicia I did not due to my non-native English and time constraints under the week! As you might know, Felicia, together with Hana and Sophia, are my Top 3 characters of the female cast.
Glad you enjoyed it. I've seen you push for the Sophia romance more than I've seen anyone push any agenda on this site, and I respect it.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Wow ... Going into this update I was looking forward to the threesome with Mina, but I just turned it down because the date with Felicia was too amazing to derail it. Felicia deserved the MC's full attention.

Really impressed with how both dates with Veronica and Felicia captured moments in time and had great soundtracks. This time it was smoking in the sunset, the hand in the car, the moon above, the collaborator doodle.

Even with that incredible dress and animations, like stroking Felicia's back, overall the date didn't end up being sexy. Instead I teared up a bit at the human connections. It was great to be able to take her character in a different direction for the night, contrasting with her photoshoot in the penthouse.

It's funny how these dates make the club seems almost silly. Rich dudes paying women to degrade themselves seem pretty pathetic compared to the authentic experiences this college kid is getting.

At least Chuck is aware he's not getting much authenticity. He makes little games and when he wins, unleashes his sadistic side as his prize. Feeling like he's earned it gives the conquest some meaning to him.

Shoutout to details like Felicia's expression if you don't press her on using blackmail, the talking animations in the car, the establishing animations for the art exhibit, the taillight streaks, the kind of awkward phone call with Veronica, and that support rather than PDA was what Felicia was looking for from the date.

Usually I play the other routes right away but I think I'll let it set a few days, as I'm pretty happy with how this path turned out. Great job!

Also thanks for adding back timestamps to the saves.

And Elias Ford can go fuck himself. And Kathleen too, although I'm curious what her plan is. It seems like she's trying to destroy Felicia's life rather than let her get power in the club. Which ... I mean if she goes that route, it almost seems like the other Carnations will realize they can't trust Kathleen and that no one will be allowed to win the competition. Kathleen is putting her hand on the scales and showing that the contest is completely rigged.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
NOPE. This is one of the longest updates.

I counted 24 scenes in the last ch4 part 3 update.

I've counted 34 scenes in this update so far, and I haven't finished it yet.
This update has many branches and variations, on only one playthrough it may feel a bit short. At least shorter than the few previous ones.

Shoutout to details like Felicia's expression if you don't press her on using blackmail, the talking animations in the car, the establishing animations for the art exhibit, the taillight streaks, the kind of awkward phone call with Veronica, and that support rather than PDA was what Felicia was looking for from the date.
One of my favorite images of this update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
So I absolute adore this update. Each scene is the gold standard for writing, rendering, sound design, pacing. Fuck everything is on point. However I was thrown for a loop when Felicia stated that she has kids. I don't remember this at all and I think it might actually weaken her character. The idea that she is this nymphomaniac socialite but also an extremely deep character is perfect to stand out against Veronica and Rosalind, however I feel like giving her kids (even though they are always offscreen) might step into Rosalind and even Lucy's domain. With each character being so distinct this might be an oversight into the metafetishes presented.

If I am incorrect in this assessment I am more than welcome to be corrected.

PS: Using Steam purely for advertising is also a tactic I recommend. Not sure about their guidelines but I know this project deserves more than just my pitiful support. Piratesoftware has really good insight into using Steam to bring in an entirely new audience.

Reactions: TD1900

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So I absolute adore this update. Each scene is the gold standard for writing, rendering, sound design, pacing. Fuck everything is on point. However I was thrown for a loop when Felicia stated that she has kids. I don't remember this at all and I think it might actually weaken her character. The idea that she is this nymphomaniac socialite but also an extremely deep character is perfect to stand out against Veronica and Rosalind, however I feel like giving her kids (even though they are always offscreen) might step into Rosalind and even Lucy's domain. With each character being so distinct this might be an oversight into the metafetishes presented.

She has stepchildren. She's mentioned them once or twice before, plus you see their photos in her penthouse.

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
She has stepchildren. She's mentioned them once or twice before, plus you see their photos in her penthouse.
I stand corrected. In fact I am happy to be wrong. I completely forgot about them.

(Kathleen can never be best girl so long as Dalia opposes her.)

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017

First diner meet up, she mentions how those two are her world when all the Carnations are beginning to meet every Saturday.

In the penthouse, you see the kids and they come up as he's going out.

In regards to her character, really pay attention to what she says and what drives her in regards to art and where she hangs out when she needs to get away.

What I'd say is that if you've ever read Alice in Wonderland, every character has two sides to them. For Felicia, her outgoing nympho socialite side hides the intelligence and skills she has in other areas. There's certainly more but like Kathleen, I'll leave you to find it. ;)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018

PS: Using Steam purely for advertising is also a tactic I recommend. Not sure about their guidelines but I know this project deserves more than just my pitiful support. Piratesoftware has really good insight into using Steam to bring in an entirely new audience.

Wait are the kids actually hers? i must've missed that part i could've sworn they were just her husband kids making or step mother by marriage only...

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Why would you think that?? Feeling compassion is ALWAYS a good thing - fictional character or not. It's an priceless character trait. Preserve it in your heart at all costs! Being cold-hearted looks only good in gay hollywood movies. No one was ever happy being cold hearted. The sexual desire in me sadly is like genghis khan, but listening to one's sexual desire is a huge mistake anyway.

Can you get roses route without using her in the first scene? But yes, I mostly meant that one gets locked out of her route if one doesn't apologize to her after doing her - in my understanding because she sees no way manipulating/using a cold-hearted edwin.

Contrary to the modern narrative, not enjoying other dicks on your girl is a sign of an intact mind. Virgins were highly esteemed for about... always - but alas, modern clownworld knows better. :KEK:

May all of our plans for rose come to fuition :KEK:
Thank you for the kind words but once again, it gets to a point you keep thinking about stuff way too hard, emotions flowing into it etc. it's per se too much "good" for your own good.

Yes, she offers the deal to you if you don't use her in first scene.

Not much to add here :geek:

Good luck to you and thanks for the nice talk. Let's see what happens in the next update.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Because of the render engine used (Honey Select), it can't be on Steam due to copyright issues

Reactions: Mr.Nonnypants
4.90 star(s) 461 Votes