scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I cannot seem to get this scene, probably something to do with older choices?
What Garen said. Also, if you want to enjoy the scene at its best, you must pressure Lucy (don't go soft with her!), and your MC's toughness must be high enough.
This is not the only way to deal with Lucy: you can be friendly and sympathetic to her. Just, don't stay on the fence, or you may get nothing (there are two variables related to Lucy, Pressure and Affability. Better focus on just one of them).
Note that, if you try to find out what Lucy is doing, you're going to miss a bonding scene with Felicia and some stuff involving the art critic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I heard there's a compressed version, but it seems really hard to find for some reason
If it's a sincere question, the compressed version is here.
Next time, you can use the search tool in the top-right corner and look for "compressed".
But first, in your preferences, set Search Options -> Most recent or you'll never find what you're looking for.

Last edited:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I agree to most of it. I definitely would interpret the full deal route just as you did, just not choosing it for myself. and yes that is what I was talking about, you can't really deny there is a part of her that is enjoying the deal (not the exhibitions, some of it too perhaps). I mean just the kitchen scene alone was kind of revealing of that, either she wanted to have even more "influence" over mc or she really needed mc to make her forget all the fucked up stuff going on, there was definitely some enjoyment in there too. in my case I would prefer the latter. and even if she uses the mc for the most part, it's just to pay the debt off her useless ass husband left on her and to try and make a good life for her daughter. can't really say I'd feel "used", but I would prefer some real feelings too of course. I mean the mc has kind of similar thoughts in the early stages of the deal, he does of course realize that.

As to why you choose that route I get you, everyone has their preferences, in rose's case I definitely prefer the more lighthearted vanilla approach, Felicias one was amazing too to say the least. And I do believe we have the same opinion on the corruption part, if I played your route I'd definitely prefer it as you said, that would make her less of a "whore" in a sense. There is no corruption tag though so I might just be wrong here in general, or at least with the word itself.
It's good to even want to be good to fictional characters.

One indication that TD is planning rose as you wrote here, is that you only get her route if you apologize to her after the very first H-scene of the game - which I take as her realizing, that she has a good chance of manipulating/using edwin because he a) does sexual things his heart doesn't really want to and b) is feeling bad about it later.

Isn't guilt tripping women's second most powerful weapon? :KEK:

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
That is why I cant help but think that Kat told Ian to get her interested as he provided her with a lot of information that would normally be a mistake to tell the best friend of your girlfriend who share almost everything together.
Think this is doubtful. If Kat requested this Ian would do the opposite just to spite her plus he's well capable of saying something he shouldn't while shitfaced

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
It's good to even want to be good to fictional characters.

One indication that TD is planning rose as you wrote here, is that you only get her route if you apologize to her after the very first H-scene of the game - which I take as her realizing, that she has a good chance of manipulating/using edwin because he a) does sexual things his heart doesn't really want to and b) is feeling bad about it later.

Isn't guilt tripping women's second most powerful weapon? :KEK:
It's funny you say it, it's like you listened to my thoughts today when I was watching some random Death Note scenes and feeling bad for characters that got killed in a fucked up way. I'm really not a fan of me getting too deep into stories and feel for fictional characters, I actually hate that about myself but it is what it is. Trust me I do wish I cared less but that's just how some people are I guess :HideThePain:

Are you talking about the first H scene with Rose? You don't have to apologize because you don't have to do anything sexual with her in that scene iirc. but I get your point, same outcome. I do wish Ian didn't have his fingers / dick on Rose at that time already though, it also kind of undermines that whole LI route in my head a bit. But you could say the same about Mina and I do like her too, even though it's again, a little bit different with what happened there.

I'll let my favorite fictional character guilt trip me if it means I can help her out in that situation and get a genuine LI on top of it, let me indulge in my plans a bit :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Randomguy3478

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Think this is doubtful. If Kat requested this Ian would do the opposite just to spite her plus he's well capable of saying something he shouldn't while shitfaced
oh... I get that Ian doesn't like Kat all that much but he thinks with his dick and what better way of getting into his gf/ex-gf best friend's pants than by getting her involved with the club which would be his reason for doing so. Also, his been pretty tight lipped about his work at the club with everyone else including the mc's mom who he usually cant lie to. The only time he freely speaks about it is with people who already know. It's just a theory though, we wont really know until either the next update or when the final week of the summer event is over.

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
I played, but this is not the outcome of the plot I expected from Rose... initially she had a hotline with Edwin and their sexual narrative, now that she opened up a little with Ian, I don’t know what to expect from her in the future next to Mc? With such turns she could lose from LI, although the scene was really hot, but... something bitterly impressed,:cry: How will she lead next to Mc after this? no idea, but looking forward to the update! (y)

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
It's funny you say it, it's like you listened to my thoughts today when I was watching some random Death Note scenes and feeling bad for characters that got killed in a fucked up way. I'm really not a fan of me getting too deep into stories and feel for fictional characters, I actually hate that about myself but it is what it is. Trust me I do wish I cared less but that's just how some people are I guess :HideThePain:

Are you talking about the first H scene with Rose? You don't have to apologize because you don't have to do anything sexual with her in that scene iirc. but I get your point, same outcome. I do wish Ian didn't have his fingers / dick on Rose at that time already though, it also kind of undermines that whole LI route in my head a bit. But you could say the same about Mina and I do like her too, even though it's again, a little bit different with what happened there.

I'll let my favorite fictional character guilt trip me if it means I can help her out in that situation and get a genuine LI on top of it, let me indulge in my plans a bit :KEK:
Why would you think that?? Feeling compassion is ALWAYS a good thing - fictional character or not. It's an priceless character trait. Preserve it in your heart at all costs! Being cold-hearted looks only good in gay hollywood movies. No one was ever happy being cold hearted.

Can you get roses route without using her in the first scene? But yes, I mostly meant that one gets locked out of her route if one doesn't apologize to her after doing her - in my understanding because she sees no way manipulating/using a cold-hearted edwin.

Contrary to the modern narrative, not enjoying other dicks on your girl is a sign of an intact mind. Virgins were highly esteemed for about... always - but alas, modern clownworld knows better. :KEK:

May all of our plans for rose come to fuition :KEK:

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That being said, I'm very afraid of what happens in the next update. :cry:
Well, the HUGE shitstorm - the 3rd Exhibition - will happen on Saturday night. This update ended on Wednesday night.

There is no way that the next update is going to cover Thursday, Friday AND Saturday.

Reactions: ename144

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well, the HUGE shitstorm - the 3rd Exhibition - will happen on Saturday night. This update ended on Wednesday night.

There is no way that the next update is going to cover Thursday, Friday AND Saturday.
more time to spend with Hana then :love:
(also I agree, next update is too soon for the exhibition, more stuff needs to happen before that)
Also just a hunch, but I'm betting Felicia will be blindfolded or something at the beginning when the event starts

Dec 5, 2021
Another great update, another overly long wall of text incoming.

One of these days I'll think about cutting my word vomit down...Maybe.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 459 Votes