• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Finished the first playthrough, and OMG it was a ride!

the cliffhanger, though, I'm not sure how it can play out. Felicia already said that she couldn't picture her husband in the club, so it was already foreshadowing that he would, but at the same time it does not really seem consistent with the character. he sleeps around too, and he might have specific kinks and fetishes too, but he has an incredibly beautiful and hot wife that is super open sexually and is able to fulfill any fantasy he could have, even the cheating fantasy. so it is weird that he would not engage with her more than once every few months.
also, once he sees his wife on stage the next weekend, it could be instant divorce, or he could discover his wife "extended" sexual power? would he even try to get her if he understood that she could fulfill him? maybe he already knows she is an incredible sexual partner and he is actually afraid to face that challenge headon ? :D
and in the case of divorce, if you add on top the painting, it will be far too over the top for a "punishment", reaching that deeply into the life outside of the club for a carnation.
or maybe that's the sign that Kathleen is affected by the drug in that way, it makes her take completely idiotic risks and gamble the club's future just to witness more intense suffering and humiliation.
the consequences for Felicia as a character could be interesting as she is the only LI that is still attached to a guy (even if she doesn't like him, she still has to answer to him) opening the door to a true romance path, though it would put her back at the same level as the other two carnations' desperation to win, and she would lose quite a bit of what makes her unique in the competition.
Rose seems to be the last carnation that doesn't have any feelings for MC. she still wants to keep him at arms length, maybe. so she can cut everything about the club from her life once it is all over ? the final image of her last handjob scene had her with a super serious expression when she had a sweet and wholesome expression in the previous image. that thew me off because the meaning of it was not immediately obvious. so i guess it makes sense that she will be the focus of next update. something has to happen before she goes back to her apartment. :)

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Leaving lasting mental damage is also a type of torture, I am afraid. You do not need to use e.g. whips or an Iron Maiden to be a torturer.
While you have made an interesting theory, I fear it does not fit at alwith some other information we can gain. Dalia for instance, is totally afraid of Chuck, in a way she is not of Kath, August or Warren to name a few. August worries about about Kath and Chuck´s mental state and that their actions become worse all the time. Kath and Chuck share the same nasty disposition, they simply act them out differently. Chuck is disdainful of most people not sharing his views. It is heavily implied in the conversation between Chuck and Sophia that his victims are maimed for life or dead.(and you can maim or kill mentally, if nothing remains of the personality, just an empty hull) And this is not all we can learn about Chuck and that there is a darkness lurking behind his jovial facade.
Pardon me, but I find it very unlikely to think Chuck gives out some kind of extreme sexual pleasure since we gain so much information to the contrary.
you bring good points, and i would agree with you if it was any other medium. but it's an AVN, and it has avoided physical violence as much as it could up until now even if it is mentioned and suggested. it's all about letting go of all inhibition here, so I'll limit it to that for Chuck until we see anything substantial.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Turret

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
you bring good points, and i would agree with you if it was any other medium. but it's an AVN, and it has avoided physical violence as much as it could up until now even if it is mentioned and suggested. it's all about letting go of all inhibition here, so I'll limit it to that for Chuck until we see anything substantial.
You mean you don't think the Club endings (confirmed to not be all evil) to be side with a physically abusive sadist, a gangster who prefers physical violence, or a murderer who enjoys physically torturing people? :HideThePain:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
You mean you don't think the Club endings (confirmed to not be all evil) to be side with a physically abusive sadist, a gangster who prefers physical violence, or a murderer who enjoys physically torturing people? :HideThePain:
I remember a scene where we were asked to put a girl who was suspended by her legs with her head in the water. Does this not count as physical violence, or maybe I misunderstood something?

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Finished the first playthrough, and OMG it was a ride!

the cliffhanger, though, I'm not sure how it can play out. Felicia already said that she couldn't picture her husband in the club, so it was already foreshadowing that he would, but at the same time it does not really seem consistent with the character. he sleeps around too, and he might have specific kinks and fetishes too, but he has an incredibly beautiful and hot wife that is super open sexually and is able to fulfill any fantasy he could have, even the cheating fantasy. so it is weird that he would not engage with her more than once every few months.
also, once he sees his wife on stage the next weekend, it could be instant divorce, or he could discover his wife "extended" sexual power? would he even try to get her if he understood that she could fulfill him? maybe he already knows she is an incredible sexual partner and he is actually afraid to face that challenge headon ? :D
and in the case of divorce, if you add on top the painting, it will be far too over the top for a "punishment", reaching that deeply into the life outside of the club for a carnation.
or maybe that's the sign that Kathleen is affected by the drug in that way, it makes her take completely idiotic risks and gamble the club's future just to witness more intense suffering and humiliation.
the consequences for Felicia as a character could be interesting as she is the only LI that is still attached to a guy (even if she doesn't like him, she still has to answer to him) opening the door to a true romance path, though it would put her back at the same level as the other two carnations' desperation to win, and she would lose quite a bit of what makes her unique in the competition.
Rose seems to be the last carnation that doesn't have any feelings for MC. she still wants to keep him at arms length, maybe. so she can cut everything about the club from her life once it is all over ? the final image of her last handjob scene had her with a super serious expression when she had a sweet and wholesome expression in the previous image. that thew me off because the meaning of it was not immediately obvious. so i guess it makes sense that she will be the focus of next update. something has to happen before she goes back to her apartment. :)

your forgetting something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I remember a scene where we were asked to put a girl who was suspended by her legs with her head in the water. Does this not count as physical violence, or maybe I misunderstood something?
That was Kath's gift for you and the housegirl knew what will happen.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
the fact that she voluntarily does this does not mean that it has ceased to be violence in principle
Is she does it voluntarily, then it cannot, by any meaningful standard, be considered violence.

Whether she does it voluntarily is another matter altogether.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I have nothing against your comment. Purely theoretically, such things are not violence, because this is a brothel, and inside the brothel there is perversion, and if we go further inside perverted hobbies, then there are also hard sexual cases, but what does that mean? this is bdsm, if you have already entered the threshold of a brothel and are faced with bdsm-style humiliation, is there any point in complaining that “this is violence”? because you have already stepped down this path... everyone likes hard sex and all sorts of bullshit... peace for everyone! :coffee: :HideThePain:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I have nothing against your comment. Purely theoretically, such things are not violence, because this is a brothel, and inside the brothel there is perversion, and if we go further inside perverted hobbies, then there are also hard sexual cases, but what does that mean? this is bdsm, if you have already entered the threshold of a brothel and are faced with bdsm-style humiliation, is there any point in complaining that “this is violence”? because you have already stepped down this path... everyone likes hard sex and all sorts of bullshit... peace for everyone! :coffee: :HideThePain:
Pashol nahui 4ort ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Just because the MC winds up sticking with the Club doesn't necessarily mean he's also sticking with the current owners or their various agendas. It seems very likely the Club is going to be changing soon, one way or the other.

That said, I agree that Chuck doesn't seem like the sort to resort to something as crude as physical violence, much less murder. Turret may think Chuck looks heartbroken that he's not allowed to inflict permanent harm on Sophia, but I see no sign of that. To me, he seems perfectly fine with the situation and is mentioning it purely to taunt Sophia about how her nominal immunity won't actually protect her from whatever Chuck has in mind.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm going to wait to weigh in on the faction battles but that's quite important in trying to decide a future...

And I do have a view of Chuck that his background is very dark which gives him a LOT to hide behind his mask while Kathleen is much more upfront about what she does with her Diet Coke of EEEEVIL...

Almost finished unlocking while I'm doing the Rosalind Deal again... *sigh* (Can't believe I saved over that last time...)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just because the MC winds up sticking with the Club doesn't necessarily mean he's also sticking with the current owners or their various agendas. It seems very likely the Club is going to be changing soon, one way or the other.
Exactly! By the currently available information we have, from the current leaders only and maybe(!) August has a chance to remain in a leadership position after the big bang if we play a goodish, even neutral, Edwin. Since for August PC is a business, as long as the good money comes in, he is ok with the situation.
And the day of change will come sooner than later! Kath has made the starting move of her powerplay with inviting Elias. I am sure she has NOT informed Chuck and August about this, because they would veto it for different reasons, but veto it.
We also know that Abel and Sophia are waiting to make their own move, since these two have plans of their own with what should happen at PC.

That said, I agree that Chuck doesn't seem like the sort to resort to something as crude as physical violence, much less murder. Turret may think Chuck looks heartbroken that he's not allowed to inflict permanent harm on Sophia, but I see no sign of that. To me, he seems perfectly fine with the situation and is mentioning it purely to taunt Sophia about how her nominal immunity won't actually protect her from whatever Chuck has in mind.
I agree that Chuck is taunting or trying to taunt Sophia here, but I also think he is disappointed (not heartbroken that is too strong) he cannot leave lasting harm. It is the combination of the info we have currently why I think Chuck can be quite "hands on" if he wants to. While he enjoys the mental aspects more, the pysical is not unimportant. Chuck is very much about control and loss of control!

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes