• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Okay, I'm done catching up. Last time I played was... the run-up to the second exhibition, I think? Thereabouts.

It's a pretty big chunk of content, and I can't be bothered to organize all my thoughts right now, much less type them out, so I'll just comment on a couple of personal high points.

Rosa - Didn't care for her before playing this portion of the game at all. Neither sexually, nor as a character. A couple scenes worth of interactions with the MC and Ian turned her from what I felt was a pretty flat trope into a character I actually want to know more about. Still don't want to fuck my mom.

Fel - I liked her before, and I like her even more now. Her personal moments were predictable in this, but that's because she was very well set up as a character beforehand. And even when predictable, they still felt genuine and heartfelt. It's easy to turn moments of emotional vulnerability into self masturbatory experience for the player, Bioware style, where the secondary character starts to exist solely for the protagonist to solve all their problems simply by existing. But Fel remains her own person throughout the sequence. Props for that.

The threesome with blondie was really, really weird, in a positive way. I might write more on that later.

Veronica - yeah, probably the high point of the update for me. I was predisposed to like her before, but the date sequence was... something else. Discovering what I can only describe as a melancholic old soul right from a Conrad novel underneath an attack dog personality she was projecting before was a bit of an experience, especially since I can personally relate to those late night moments of crystal clarity fuelled by alcohol, exhaustion and the presence of someone who seem to just know you. It's a heady combination that can turn anyone into a poet and a priest. The really hot sex didn't hurt either. Most of my thoughts relating to this sequence aren't properly structured, but I do know one thing. I really fucking liked it.

There's a bunch of other neat stuff - the big picture plot with the labs, Chuck's development, the missing kid. I liked it all, but I'm sure it's been talked to death already so I'll skip those parts.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
being Hana's boyfriend and confidente, and Ian's best friend, and being respected by all the house girls, MC could end up being the de facto leader and manager of the club if the 3 leaders are wiped out by Van Doren + Ford. he has the perfect balance of caring and detached to make it work. he is still lacking the respect of most of the club patrons, right now. but that could change by the end of the exhibition.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
if i am on her romance path!
what do you think is the best option
all options work.
- august has no string attached but it's violent and might have consequences.
- chuck leads to sharing her with Ian, so bromance moment, but you might no want to share her at all
- felicia means you are also on felicia's path. no string attached for Rose, but one for you. and you might want to go on Felicia's path without the money element, and Rose might not like having to depend on a competitor.
- kathleen, depends on her trust with MC and/or his traits. worse case, Rose has to pay back the money after the exhibition, meaning, she will have to whore herself out in the club for months. best case, MC manages to convince Kath to do it for free, no string attached.

so, like I said, it depends on what you want for the MC. Rose is already in a shitty situation anyway.

mansy5mans

Nov 27, 2023
all options work.
- august has no string attached but it's violent and might have consequences.
- chuck leads to sharing her with Ian, so bromance moment, but you might no want to share her at all
- felicia means you are also on felicia's path. no string attached for Rose, but one for you. and you might want to go on Felicia's path without the money element, and Rose might not like having to depend on a competitor.
- kathleen, depends on her trust with MC and/or his traits. worse case, Rose has to pay back the money after the exhibition, meaning, she will have to whore herself out in the club for months. best case, MC manages to convince Kath to do it for free, no string attached.

so, like I said, it depends on what you want for the MC. Rose is already in a shitty situation anyway.
i don't like kate so i didn't talk to her in the first place
so i talked to agust cause i don't want to share her
i think getting the money from felcia is the best option for the "might not like having to depend on a competitor" part did the mc tell her where he got the money from?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
i don't like kate so i didn't talk to her in the first place
so i talked to agust cause i don't want to share her
i think getting the money from felcia is the best option for the "might not like having to depend on a competitor" part did the mc tell her where he got the money from?
yes, he does tell Rose where he gets the money from. he is completely transparent. he wants the 3 girls to be friends, so for him it's a good way to make them get closer. whether it works or not is another matter entirely :D though he hides that Felicia gives the money for the sugar mommy deal and the date.

superwulfram

Mar 19, 2018
Does anyone know roughly how many playthroughs are required to see all the content? I keep putting off starting this game since I found it 2 years ago since I feel like it would be one of those that has over 10 different branching paths but I was hoping for confirmation (bit of a completionist so I tend to want to see all the content for games I play, just hoping to know what I would be in for in this particular case).

Zarathos27

Apr 9, 2020
If you min/max, it took me two playthroughs and then the crazy celibate path (Refuse every possible romance). The main one pick Voyeur and I maxed Vero points to make sure to get all her content. The 2nd playthrough pick things you didn't pick. Most choices you can save scum right before (mostly who loses the exhibitions and their outcomes).

Knighstar

Dec 11, 2019
Late to the party but I would just like to mention that the long anticipated first mmf threesome (ianxrosexedwin) finally arrived and did not disappoint at all, in fact, it was way hotter and longer than I expected it to be. Now I'm just waiting for the continuation to the felicia threesome from that drinking game long ago and hopefully more considering the exhibitions should only get more heated nearing the climax. The maid and lucy seem likely if there's going to be any but I would love to see kath and vero brought down a peg as well in some orgy or some sharing with hana and mina... Need more rosa too :/

Reactions: fred9320
Aug 25, 2023
Congratulations to the very talented developers!
Also one of my favorite games, if not MY favorite game.
Excellent graphic quality (really very beautiful), interesting and addictive storyline (I want to know the rest of the story hehe), full of humor, and of course with "spicy" situations ;)
Once again, congratulations and thank you. (y)

Bravo aux devellopeur tres talentueux !
Egalement un de mes jeux favori (VN), si ce n'est MON jeu favori.
Excellent qualité graphique (vraiment tres tres beau), scénario interessant et addictif (je veux savoir la suite de l'histoire hehe), plein d'humour, et bien sur avec des situations "epicées" ;)
Encore une fois bravo a vous et merci. (y)

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes