• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
Not sure what everyone means about Mina's personality change. Is she not still the same sweet, naive/innocent young girl? Those types are usually the freaks in the bedroom, not always but more often than not in my experience. It never did show any of Ian and her bedroom antics so you don't know if she has changed that way or not.

Hi!
One type of torture does not exclude the other! I am quite sure that Chuck really likes to play mind "games" and gets off on the mental aspects, but that he also likes to be "hands-on" is mentioned several times. The clearest during the last conversation between him and Sophia. Chuck is clearly disappointed that, should he ever win against Sophia at Chess, he cannot leave lasting damage! to her, since Sophia Lundgren is too useful.
Additionally we have the talk between August and Otto. August is worried that Chuck and Kath are going too far more and more and by how he phrases it, August is also worried about their mental state too. I postulate that several persons in the game, e.g. Kath, underestimate August by a margin. He seems far more observant than many others think he is and he has his priorities straight.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MoBy28

Dec 15, 2023
While I find the idea that Chuck is this evil, mindgame, dangerous guy interesting and somewhat convincing I don't really see it. Everyone is weird, creepy and somewhat evil. Kat is obvious sadist, August the obvious gangster and Chuck the somewhat Wildcard but also the only one with the real double life, without that he would be the regular creep no one what give a second look. This contrasting of the MC and his past with him is what spins these theories imo. Maybe I haven't read the conversation with Sophia careful enough or the talk between the lines somehow slipped past me but I find some interpretations a bit too overblown. But if I'm proven wrong, even better.

Kat isn't just a sadist she is a control freak/manipulator. TBH I don't know if I'd really consider her a sadist since she seems to enjoy being cruel and relish destroying people and their lives by any means she deems fitting. A sadist enjoys the pain of others, gets off on it if you will. She goes way beyond that from the point where the game starts and keeps trying to out do herself each week of the contest.

Kerre_22

Nov 21, 2023
I hate to be this guy, but could you please help me unlock the remaining scenes? I've replayed them 20 times and can't seem to come across them. What conditions must be met?
Rosalind-last (Ian solved her money problems)
Mina-8 (Reject her advances, change you mind)
And the last two from MISC (Be a little understanding and Do what you know you really want to do)

pv7

Apr 30, 2018
Not sure what everyone means about Mina's personality change. Is she not still the same sweet, naive/innocent young girl? Those types are usually the freaks in the bedroom, not always but more often than not in my experience. It never did show any of Ian and her bedroom antics so you don't know if she has changed that way or not.
Well true, but if the list is as tame as "doing it in the hotel" and your ex is a crazy freak like Ian it heavily implies she was very different when with him and only now gets more open about it.

Kat isn't just a sadist she is a control freak/manipulator. TBH I don't know if I'd really consider her a sadist since she seems to enjoy being cruel and relish destroying people and their lives by any means she deems fitting. A sadist enjoys the pain of others, gets off on it if you will. She goes way beyond that from the point where the game starts and keeps trying to out do herself each week of the contest.
Sure, I just wanted to say that Kat has a pretty easy to understand motive and isn't as hard to decipher like Chuck is.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I hate to be this guy, but could you please help me unlock the remaining scenes? I've replayed them 20 times and can't seem to come across them. What conditions must be met?
Rosalind-last (Ian solved her money problems)
Mina-8 (Reject her advances, change you mind)
And the last two from MISC (Be a little understanding and Do what you know you really want to do)
For the Ian threesome, the issue of money comes up in Week 2. Skip Felicia, get to Ian, tell him that he helps Rosalind. He gives you the money then you pay the money...

Badda Boom Badda Bing, 3some the next week.

For the Mina, don't cheat with Mina, don't have Hana as your GF, then get to the park in Week 3.

Badda Boom Badda Bing, Mina on the swing.

Kerre_22

Nov 21, 2023
Thank you!
Now, all is left - this two scenes.
Don't know how to trigger them.
Really want to see this two last MISC
QOyzeWp.png QOyzeWp.png

Last edited:
Reactions: OUndrAnt

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I don´t read it like that. August is only annoyed with Chuck´s "softness" when it comes to Club business. But he is clearly worried what Chuck and Kath are up to now, their actions have become worse over the years. I think August is aware that a storm is brewing and that the reason for it is something Chuck and/or Kath will do or have done.
IMHO Kath already made the mistake which will be the main reason for her downfall in most paths. Since she was untouchable for years and her cruelness increased she has started a powerplay for sole leadership in PC.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
As we might have expected, new dev diary today!

As TD mentioned, he and GIL have added 252 statics, 6 animations and 2466 words in the 20 days between reported results: that corresponds to roughly 88 statics, 2.1 animations and 863 words per week over that period. Overall, they are currently averaging 99 statics, 1.4 animations and 1634 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 began. Here are the charts for Week 4:
Still too soon to draw any conclusions from the data beyond "numbers go up," but at least the numbers are indeed going up. I'm definitely curious to see how Rosalind's turn in the spotlight will go. Felicia's event was non-existent if you weren't on her path, which was a shame; I'm hoping we'll a little more interaction with Rose since she's our houseguest, but it may still be very short for those of us who opted out. Ah well, you can't have everything, and it sounds like we'll get a little Veronica time which is always welcome.

I'm sorry to hear GIL wasn't feeling well. I hope he continues to feel better!

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
I'm happy to hear GIL is feeling better. I can't wait to see the Vicky scenes. I was a bit surprised that TD considers Rose underdeveloped compared to the others. I find her to be much more interesting and deep than Veronica and Mina. I suppose we'll wait and see, since Felicia's update made me do a full 160 on her and it made her infinitely more interesting.

As for the update progress, I'm expecting a late September-early October release, maybe even later if this update is packed like the last one. Given that it will be a 2 day update, it seems that this will be an interlude before the competition, rather a main girl focused update like we've been seeing recently.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I'm happy to hear GIL is feeling better. I can't wait to see the Vicky scenes. I was a bit surprised that TD considers Rose underdeveloped compared to the others. I find her to be much more interesting and deep than Veronica and Mina. I suppose we'll wait and see, since Felicia's update made me do a full 160 on her and it made her infinitely more interesting.
Yeah, I wouldn't say Rose is underdeveloped either, but I do think she could use a little more, because rn she is kind of still playing or using mc if you have the deal with her, you see her loosening up a bit more recently after moving in, but she can still use a little more and compared to others, where they got updates catered to them, Rose needs a little something too, so not undeveloped but they are just adding another layer to her in this update.

Also I think in this update Rose will get a slightly bigger lewd scene compared to others. The devs said they wanted to go for a little bit of a faster approach to lewd scenes in this one, kinda like the hana one in the last update, so I think most of the scenes will be slightly smaller, but I think Rose will have a little bit bigger of a scene, imo, just my thoughts.

To close out, Im super excited for this update because It feels like Romance path Rose has been lacking a little bit recently, so I am excited to see where they go for this next update.

Last edited:

mnfalo

Feb 27, 2023
She is in a lot of scenes, but she is not the target usually, sadly.
She needs more action.
As I remember, there is only one sex scene for Kathleen and that was a long time ago when I last played the game. It's a pity she doesn't get much attention from the dev.

• Sad
Reactions: Bacchus1998

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
As I remember, there is only one sex scene for Kathleen and that was a long time ago when I last played the game. It's a pity she doesn't get much attention from the dev.
She had multiple scenes, but she is more of an antagonist to the MC than anything, so it is kinda normal that there is more focus on the 5 main LIs and not on her. Maybe she will get more of a scene during the next in-game weekend.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Ok so I downloaded the update and the WT mod but when I load the game and the MC wakes up the day after the week 3 rosalind scene the game ends, that CAN'T be right, is it?

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes