Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The thing is that the keeping Rosi in the game is club business and if you chose Ian as the money lender/giver that is his price. This deal also predates Hana and MC becoming a full couple. Depending on how you play, Hana and Ian´s relationship thaws a bit.
So I can see how Hana could stomach this threesome as something of an exception, not to be repeated.
As I mentioned in another post, in my 3 canon playthrough varinats, this threesome is a non-factor since I used a different method to get rid of "just Oliver".
I just ask Ian on the Hana FWB path, and Felicia on the GF path, problem solved. Multiple saves, who thinks of that, amirite? :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I just ask Ian on the Hana FWB path, and Felicia on the GF path, problem solved. Multiple saves, who thinks of that, amirite? :ROFLMAO:
As I wrote, I have three personal canon playthroughs. One with Hana GF, one with Felicia GF (I think after this update it is clear that Feli is your girlfriend if played towards it) and one with Sophia GF (hopefully we get her as a late entry LI /GF, since she is a great fit for several variants of Edwin). In all cases I chose August, which was very interesting how it played out. "Just Oliver" made a big mistake.

caj365

May 7, 2023
Not directly related to the gameplay itself, but does anyone have screenshots or something similar of Edwin’s apartment?

I’m looking to rent a new place soon and honestly really liked the look/layout of his space when I played thru lol. My PC is in storage so I can’t scrub through images.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, just put these "I see ntr everywhere, that's outrageous!" dudes into your ignore list and move on.

No need to answer them.

Jun 20, 2018
I've been playing on the Hana girlfriend path and had a lot of great scenes with her, then went back out of curiosity to the relationship choice branch and declined, to skip through and see what's missed. Seems like everything is the same, even the scenes about being a huge support for Hana etc.

Was this kind of a red herring?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've been playing on the Hana girlfriend path and had a lot of great scenes with her, then went back out of curiosity to the relationship choice branch and declined, to skip through and see what's missed. Seems like everything is the same, even the scenes about being a huge support for Hana etc.

Was this kind of a red herring?
Right now there just isn't much difference between the GF and the fuck buddy path outside of some lines of dialogue. This might change in the future.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The thing that restrained myself from saying due to apparently misjudging the audience is that it would make much more sense for games on here to start tagging themselves as "incel-inclusive" or "incel-friendly" than to expect NTR tagging here to work like it does on japanese sites.
This is the best suggestion I've ever heard.

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
oh, nu male speak

nice.

"I love kissing my girlfriend who swallowed other guys sperm"
Well, if you love kissing your girlfriend / partner / whatever, acknowledging that their mouth likely went for unsavory places in the past is more or less an inevitability, whether you like it or not. And frankly, what's the alternative? Forcing people to have only a single partner in life? Forcing them to never have oral sex (since that's automatically submissive)? Great... So, what's the *realistic* alternative?

By the way, since when being a reasonable, mature adult = nu male speak? Again, what's the alternative? Referring to your partner as "used goods", I guess? Try that, and tell me how it goes.

Jun 20, 2018
Right now there just isn't much difference between the GF and the fuck buddy path outside of some lines of dialogue. This might change in the future.
That makes sense. I consider the Hana gf (no cheating) path the more interesting one for story purposes but given the writing being the same, I'm tempted to mainly play the friends path so I'm less reliant on replays to see other characters.

Not sure!

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Sweet Jesus, I think some of you like to have the argument. One dude makes the usual tag complaint, then it's off to the races.

Remember, cabróns: every time you get worked up about what some internet rando said, Putin and Winnie the Jinping win. Don't let them win.

But if we're talking about real solutions to The Tag Dilemma, i1i's idea is not bad, but F95 would have to workshop the terminology. The people it'd be designed to help have shown themselves to be sensitive about labels and uncomfortable adjusting their worldview. If they refuse to use i1i's new tag, then nothing's been accomplished.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
That makes sense. I consider the Hana gf (no cheating) path the more interesting one for story purposes but given the writing being the same, I'm tempted to mainly play the friends path so I'm less reliant on replays to see other characters.

Not sure!
Yeah, the Hana GF stuff will have a pay off, have unique scenes (expect one next update), and factor into the ending. The BJ from last update was considered as a gf solo thing, but by the time it crossed my mind to limit it, it had already been set up as a general thing during a phone call. Also, it is sort of a fuck buddy vibe, anyway.

With how slow development is, your idea to have a general save to see each update's content is a good one. As you've realized, updates are very short if you opt out of characters, and it can take awhile to pay off individual threads.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
Yeah, the Hana GF stuff will have a pay off, have unique scenes (expect one next update), and factor into the ending. The BJ from last update was considered as a gf solo thing, but by the time it crossed my mind to limit it, it had already been set up as a general thing during a phone call.
Ah! This and all the surrounding dialogue (including with other characters) is what made me think the GF path was just an aesthetic choice, because I was very surprised to see it when I replayed. It would be interesting if this could be cut out somehow (for story reasons) without invalidating existing saves because it seemed to make no sense absent the gf dialogue but I imagine that's a big technical lift.

4.90 star(s) 462 Votes