Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Right. And if she doesn't, it won't be.
She will though, having a threesome (with Ian of all people) would be utterly unacceptable for her...I mean...I guess TD could write it that way, but it really wouldn't be believable and it wouldn't fit her character.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
She will though, having a threesome (with Ian of all people) would be utterly unacceptable for her...I mean...I guess TD could write it that way, but it really wouldn't be believable and it wouldn't fit her character.
Then we'll have to agree to disagree. If Hana is looking for excuses to end the relationship she will find them, threesome or not. If she's interested in making it work, she'll at least listen to the MC's side before making any decisions at the first stumbling block.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Edwin going along with the Rosalind threesome on the Hana GF path is a matter of two things:

1) How he perceives it to not be a violation of his promise to Hana.
2) Me not wanting to write a messy exit path that will complicate the boys' relationship for the small cross section of players that did the threesome path and then then GF'd up Hana. It's a hackish reasion, but I can't say that didn't factor into the choice of keeping things linear there.

Realistically, Hana would / will take umbrage about the situation; if not on a fidelity basis, than just how messed up Ian taking advantage of Rosalind's debt to have some "bro time" is and Edwin's lack of compunction going along with it. The thing is, that is an extension of Hana's problems with the club in a general, and a reflection of her own disappointment in herself for abiding it. Her getting mad at Edwin would be a form of self-loathing, even if she's not aware of it.

Food for thought: the whole "monogamy" thing is a tenuous stipulation to begin with, and even if Edwin keeps to it, both acknowledged that it still may not work out. Saying you're okay with your boyfriend fucking whores for work may sound good in the moment, sound like a logical concession given their reality, but when you witness it, or feelings develop deeper... who knows. Feelings are messy and relationships aren't build on logic. On the flip side, it could work out; they have a rather unique connection, in the midst of volatile situation, and player choice will factor into how their relationship progresses.

Also, some hack is controlling their lives like a puppet

Last edited:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And here comes in the different ways we can play the game. Depending on our decisions during the game it is possible for Ian and Hana to develop "an understanding". They won´t be big friends, but Ian can score some brownie points with Hana. In the current update we can see a bit of this. So I doubt that the threesome would be unacceptable to Hana on these paths.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So I doubt that the threesome would be unacceptable to Hana on these paths.
Yeah sure... :KEK:

I mean...we will see...in the end this isn't real life anyway and if TD wants to make it work, he'll find a way. I would still find it very odd.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Yeah sure... :KEK:

I mean...we will see...in the end this isn't real life anyway and if TD wants to make it work, he'll find a way. I would still find it very odd.
The thing is that the keeping Rosi in the game is club business and if you chose Ian as the money lender/giver that is his price. This deal also predates Hana and MC becoming a full couple. Depending on how you play, Hana and Ian´s relationship thaws a bit.
So I can see how Hana could stomach this threesome as something of an exception, not to be repeated.
As I mentioned in another post, in my 3 canon playthrough varinats, this threesome is a non-factor since I used a different method to get rid of "just Oliver".

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The thing is that the keeping Rosi in the game is club business and if you chose Ian as the money lender/giver that is his price. This deal also predates Hana and MC becoming a full couple. Depending on how you play, Hana and Ian´s relationship thaws a bit.
So I can see how Hana could stomach this threesome as something of an exception, not to be repeated.
As I mentioned in another post, in my 3 canon playthrough varinats, this threesome is a non-factor since I used a different method to get rid of "just Oliver".
I just ask Ian on the Hana FWB path, and Felicia on the GF path, problem solved. Multiple saves, who thinks of that, amirite? :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Maviarab

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I just ask Ian on the Hana FWB path, and Felicia on the GF path, problem solved. Multiple saves, who thinks of that, amirite? :ROFLMAO:
As I wrote, I have three personal canon playthroughs. One with Hana GF, one with Felicia GF (I think after this update it is clear that Feli is your girlfriend if played towards it) and one with Sophia GF (hopefully we get her as a late entry LI /GF, since she is a great fit for several variants of Edwin). In all cases I chose August, which was very interesting how it played out. "Just Oliver" made a big mistake.

caj365

May 7, 2023
Not directly related to the gameplay itself, but does anyone have screenshots or something similar of Edwin’s apartment?

I’m looking to rent a new place soon and honestly really liked the look/layout of his space when I played thru lol. My PC is in storage so I can’t scrub through images.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys, just put these "I see ntr everywhere, that's outrageous!" dudes into your ignore list and move on.

No need to answer them.

Jun 20, 2018
I've been playing on the Hana girlfriend path and had a lot of great scenes with her, then went back out of curiosity to the relationship choice branch and declined, to skip through and see what's missed. Seems like everything is the same, even the scenes about being a huge support for Hana etc.

Was this kind of a red herring?

4.90 star(s) 469 Votes