Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
That anyone here defends to gangbang-prostitute because your husband didn't fulfill your wish is worrying.

Maybe modern men are in a worse state than modern women.
I mean what difference does it make? We can all see Elias doesn't care about Felicia, and Felicia doesn't care about Elias, so speaking about them taking cock or pussy by the foot in the context of a marriage seems tone-deaf. They're in an economic marriage, what relevance do their actions have on each other?

I'd feel much differently if Elias was some faithful doting husband while Fellatia was out fucking the town, but that's not my read from playing.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
I mean what difference does it make? We can all see Elias doesn't care about Felicia, and Felicia doesn't care about Elias, so speaking about them taking cock or pussy by the foot in the context of a marriage seems tone-deaf. They're in an economic marriage, what relevance do their actions have on each other?

I'd feel much differently if Elias was some faithful doting husband while Fellatia was out fucking the town, but that's not my read from playing.

The marriage had 2 reasons:

- Respect and reputation for elias

- Wealthy life for felicia

Elias provides felicia the wealthy life, but he denied her one important wish.

Felicia absolutely obliterates elias reputation where it matters most for him - his peers.

So felicia not only destroys the one thing she provided in this marriage, but her actions bring elias' reputation lower than before he married her. It's the equivalent of elias first denying her wish, then divorcing her without giving her anything - and then robbing her of whatever money she had before meeting him.

Thats evil even in a marriage like theirs.

If she just had private sex I wouldn't care and consider it part of their marriage deal (if its true).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
The marriage had 2 reasons:

- Respect and reputation for elias

- Wealthy life for felicia
We see their marriage as a fundamentally different transaction then.

- Sex and some companionship with a young hot woman for Elias

- Security and wealth for Felicia

I generally don't think of trophy wives getting wifed up to increase respect or reputation, they're where they are for companionship and sex.

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
We see their marriage as a fundamentally different transaction then.

- Sex and some companionship with a young hot woman for Elias

- Security and wealth for Felicia

I generally don't think of trophy wives getting wifed up to increase respect or reputation, they're where they are for companionship and sex.
I would think the concept of trophy wife is reputation and respect. Sex and companionship is a normal marriage, no? Although I fail to see why elias married felicia anyway with her history and all. Wouldn't be difficult for him to find a non-prostitute young hot woman with his wealth. Maybe it was because she was so transactional and that was more conveniant for him.

Do we know when they married?

Anyway, what I wrote before is why I see felicia as evil, even within their specific arrangement.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I would think the concept of trophy wife is reputation and respect. Sex and companionship is a normal marriage, no? Although I fail to see why elias married felicia anyway with her history and all. Wouldn't be difficult for him to find a non-prostitute young hot woman with his wealth. Maybe it was because she was so transactional and that was more conveniant for him.

Do we know when they married?

Anyway, what I wrote before is why I see felicia as evil, even within their specific arrangement.
I don't know why there's morality tied to Felicia choosing to marry up. She was born poor but sexy and intelligent. She has had a frat/party girl college years and hides her Southern Belle accent as much as possible. She thought that money would solve her problems then realized later on that the life of someone else's money wasn't going to help her with all her problems. There's a bit extra to her story that people forget. She's upper echelon. High class society. But she's not a bimbo. She's smarter than her sexy looks to realize a LOT of social faux pas and keep away from the ones that can harm her and friends.

And yes... Elias could find another woman. But remember the interview. He's transitioned from railroads to talent agencies and so far up his own backside that he'd have to look for another and with how Felicia can charm the rattle off a snake, it's highly likely he'd screw that up.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Last edited:

markyousif76

Oct 3, 2020
Does anyone have a gallery unlocker for the new update?

I want to get all the scenes however many times i play the game i never get the rosland latest scenes

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
So rose is a liar Lol in her interview she says she only slept with four people
View attachment 3494101

but in the proluge Ian pretty muchs says he's fucked her Lol

View attachment 3494127

Its always hard to know what is intended and what may have been overlooked by TD - I mean there is so much to keep track of. But if its in the same scene...

I'm a bit surprised anyway that many take the girls' stories at face value. Rose is the poor blameless victim, swept along by the waves of life. Felicia is the pure hearted angel who chased the wrong dream.

In the end TD decides.

I don't know why there's morality tied to Felicia choosing to marry up. She was born poor but sexy and intelligent. She has had a frat/party girl college years and hides her Southern Belle accent as much as possible. She thought that money would solve her problems then realized later on that the life of someone else's money wasn't going to help her with all her problems. There's a bit extra to her story that people forget. She's upper echelon. High class society. But she's not a bimbo. She's smarter than her sexy looks to realize a LOT of social faux pas and keep away from the ones that can harm her and friends.

And yes... Elias could find another woman. But remember the interview. He's transitioned from railroads to talent agencies and so far up his own backside that he'd have to look for another and with how Felicia can charm the rattle off a snake, it's highly likely he'd screw that up.

Sorry, but I have honestly difficulties to understand what you exactly mean.

Felicia was a prostitute since leaving her town. And now she does horrible stuff as a wife even within the context of their strange marriage.

Not sure what her intelligence or wish for own money has to do with that.

Did not understand your argument for why elias would not find another woman. Why would he screw that up? The talent agency makes it even easier, no?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks, Turret!

Unfortunately, we see Abel and Sophia almost entirely differently, so I find it hard to respond to your takes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi ename144!
We might see Abel and Sophia differently, but that let´s us cover all bases. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Sorry, but I have honestly difficulties to understand what you exactly mean.

Felicia was a prostitute since leaving her town. And now she does horrible stuff as a wife even within the context of their strange marriage.

Not sure what her intelligence or wish for own money has to do with that.

Did not understand your argument for why elias would not find another woman. Why would he screw that up? The talent agency makes it even easier, no?
... No. She was a party girl, not a prostitute. Frat girls don't necessarily become whores. When she met Elias, she was a bartender. The problem is more that you're focused on making her what you want to be instead of listening to her story. Each person has layers to their character and for Felicia specifically, she's not the titles of "House wife", "trophy wife" or any other thing. Yes, she's a direct contrast to Rosalind who was the devoted mother and she has stepkids. Yes, she climbed up to social ranks. But the strength of her character is not in a label. It's in how she defied the odds to make it where she thought she wanted to be.

In regards to Elias, my point is look at how he acted the entire interview. He's so far up his own end about how good he needs to act that he could not talk to many women in high society without boring them off. He rattles on about projects no one wants to talk about, he ignores Felicia and his surroundings and environment, and glaring obvious details to the reader are things he always misses. Odds are that Felicia scouted him out. But all you have to do is let Elias talk and people will realize how full of hot air he is.

Finally, I'm left wondering what's so strange about their marriage... It's a marriage of convenience. Look at Kathleen. Her husband's a judge. The Police Chief calls her out in high society and Felicia knew her. Kathleen smells of old money and she's the most honest and evil bitch out there. Do you think that her husband is okay with her activities at the club or are we seeing Kathleen using her authority to her own advantage to try to take down Felicia? Real life has marriage of convenience and it's usually used by those in the high life to protect businesses or strengthen the family name or somesuch. We don't have to agree to it ourselves, just know it's a part of the story and shows different parts of the struggles of the character.

Last edited:

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
... No. She was a party girl, not a prostitute. Frat girls don't necessarily become whores. When she met Elias, she was a bartender. The problem is more that you're focused on making her what you want to be instead of listening to her story. Each person has layers to their character and for Felicia specifically, she's not the titles of "House wife", "trophy wife" or any other thing. Yes, she's a direct contrast to Rosalind who was the devoted mother and she has stepkids. Yes, she climbed up to social ranks. But the strength of her character is not in a label. It's in how she defied the odds to make it where she thought she wanted to be.

In regards to Elias, my point is look at how he acted the entire interview. He's so far up his own end about how good he needs to act that he could not talk to many women in high society without boring them off. He rattles on about projects no one wants to talk about, he ignores Felicia and his surroundings and environment, and glaring obvious details to the reader are things he always misses. Odds are that Felicia scouted him out. But all you have to do is let Elias talk and people will realize how full of hot air he is.
Pretty sure it was mentioned that she left her small town with a trucker (sexual stuff for the ride?) and then had a sugardaddy (prostitution) who was paying for her college. Or am I completely confusing this with something else?

Elias is shown as a pathetic narcissist, and he may not get the most desired women in high society, but its still easy enough for a man of his level to get hot young women. Just look what the girls in this game do for much less...

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Pretty sure it was mentioned that she left her small town with a trucker (sexual stuff for the ride?) and then had a sugardaddy (prostitution) who was paying for her college. Or am I completely confusing this with something else?

Elias is shown as a pathetic narcissist, and he may not get the most desired women in high society, but its still easy enough for a man of his level to get hot young women. Just look what the girls in this game do for much less...
Wrong on both counts. Yes, she left her small town. But when she's on the wooden horse, she points out she still talks to her mother but doesn't talk much about what she's doing. There's been no sugardaddy but someone she took advantage of (sexual isn't implied) and that's when she goes to the hideaway. What I picked up is that she got someone to help her through college as she joined a frat house but she adjusted to someone that helped her get through.

That exchange is a bit murky. But sugardaddy is kinda strong in this instance. Were they a college rich kid or older? We have no idea. Felicia only points out they helped her.

Okay, Elias can get a hot young one. He does this at his talent agency for example... The one where Felicia sometimes works and Mina is right there as a new up and comer. Betcha ten to one that Mina gets approached and Elias doesn't even know that Mina and Felicia are friends. And maybe he branches out a bit to somewhere else, but that's not a guarantee of success for him and we really have to see how that would go down. But I have increasing doubt at his ability to charm a girl, much less find one that's going to put up with him and how he prattles.

Reactions: Biscardone
4.90 star(s) 467 Votes