• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RichardPMK

Aug 15, 2018
Can anyone help me please? I have downloaded from all different places on here the new update but keep gettng error messages trying to load my old save from the previous version. Can someone advise me on how to get it working from the end of the last version please?

Toey1998

Mar 20, 2022
I need a mod and how to install the mod. I've been playing this game for 3 hours and still can't unlock all the scenes. I need a way to install the mod for me.

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
A great update as always. At first it feels like it is not very important from a narrative perspective, but it actually lays the foundation for the endgame.
I love to see our olympian redhead get more screentime even though the Alice scene was the best for my depraved taste :devilish:
I also played the "fixed" Abel scene and I am glad you heard our feedback :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RichardPMK

Aug 15, 2018
A great update as always. At first it feels like it is not very important from a narrative perspective, but it actually lays the foundation for the endgame.
I love to see our olympian redhead get more screentime even though the Alice scene was the best for my depraved taste :devilish:
I also played the "fixed" Abel scene and I am glad you heard our feedback :)

Did you have any issues loading your previous save?

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
Another great update, though it ended all too soon.

I think it would have been cool if the wingman path with Veronica had been fleshed out more. Seeing her making out with her little conquest was very hot. It would have been great if all four had ended up back at Killian’s pad, and our viewpoint shifted back and forth between the two couples going at it (maybe in different rooms, if someone was shy). This could have been the start of a different type of relationship between Vero and the MC: friends and mutual wingmen.

If only we could clone these devs, so they could produce more content, and every path we can imagine....

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
So I am replaying game (been more then year since I last played).. And have question about Rose and Ian

Did he actually banged her, before MC meeting her?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
So I am replaying game (been more then year since I last played).. And have question about Rose and Ian

Did he actually banged her, before MC meeting her?
That is what is implied by Rosalind at the start of the game. I can't remember if Ian ever explicitly confirms it, I wrote that shit awhile ago. :KEK:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Question will be okay to do Feliecia's path while being Mina's? Will there be a threesome if it's possible?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
dude tastes are subjective and all but that just looks like a standard set of anime knockers which are far from perfect. The proportions are all wrong and there's nothing really beautifully shaped about them other than they're just BIG.

I bring this up because in a game full of really good dialogue, storytelling, pacing, interior design art, set art, character face art and emotions, the boobs look the most cheaply done and unispired. Basically every character has a set of DDs bolted on, rinse and repeat.

(fully aware of how unpopular this take will be :ROFLMAO:, but right is right)

I agree the textures are good, just the overall shape needs work and variety. Also can I start a petition for the de-ratchetification of the girls nails?
Eh, TD and GIL like big breasts, so they gave the Pale Carnations universe a somewhat larger average cup size than our own. The rest of the game is more than good enough to cut them some slack for not appreciating the perfect bust size. :p

Honestly that was one if not the only really stern look she ever gave the MC, so in my opinion that worked very well. Then again, "my MC" is still trying to do what he can, to help the women as much as he can.

Overall that call was one of my favorite scenes of the whole update and I found it an exemplary way of "show don't tell" and showing Rosa's motivation that way via her relationship with a character the player can't even see isn't easy.
It's not a bad look by any means, I just thought it wasn't quite right. Rosalind should project a little more menace because this is one of the few times where she really might rip the MC a new one if he tries anything that her daughter could hear. IMHO, obviously.

You're not the only one, a few people have mentioned having issues. If you have any quick/auto saves, I'd try those.
Come to think of it, I did have an error on the last save for my main run; fortunately I'm something of a save-rat so I just loaded the previous one and carried on. I think the problem had to do with saving during the reworked scene with Abel rather than at Victoria's later one because I didn't have a problem on any of my other save paths.

Question will be okay to do Feliecia's path while being Mina's? Will there be a threesome if it's possible?
I'd say your odds are very good. Neither girl is interested in a formal commitment at this time. Mina is specifically interested in experimenting with the MC and Felicia, and Felicia is generally down for kinky things and seems to like Mina.

I don't think it would work long term, but a one-time threesome doesn't seem like much of a stretch before the end of the game.

As close to Pale Carnations as possible, with a good story and also plenty of choice. I also like the corruption part, if you like it too.
Pale Carnations is in a league of its own; close is going to be a very relative term.

Still, if you like choice and corruption, you might want to try Friends in Need. The writing is very good, the characters are very well presented, and the difference between being a nice guy and a monster is pronounced. The downside is that the game is more lopsided in favor of corruption content, and the story, while good, is a lot more slice of life than unfolding plot. Plus the dev has a hard time saying no to the girls he creates, so there are (IMHO) too many girls to split time between. It's still worth playing, though.

Jun 25, 2021
I always looked at the ridiculously high rating of the game and wanted to play it, but was put off by the style. I dislike the look the asian style character rendering program (IDK what the software is called), because the characters tend to look like plastic without any detail and the lighting looks bland and bad. The dev has managed to overcome these issues - the lighting looks good and the backgrounds are wonderfully lush and detailed.

After so much time, I finally decided to give it a shot. It took some time to get going and for me to get hooked, but after that, I could not stop. It ate my whole weekend. There is so much content and all of it is very engaging.

It also has one of my favorite characters now - Veronica. A bisexual muscular woman whose muscles are an integral part of a great story feels like it was tailor made for my interests.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 462 Votes