Lovesexwar69

Aug 18, 2023
1) There are two files needed for the install: download both palecarnations.v01-release.apk and the archive.rpa.

2) Install the APK and launch Pale Carnations. It will ask for storage permission. Allow it and wait for the ren'py loading screen to finish and then exit the app. Doing this creates a folder called [renpy_saves] in your internal storage, which you will need to move the archive.rpa to.

3) Copy the archive.rpa file in the zip and go to the documents folder in the internal storage of your device. Open the renpy_saves folder. Inside will be a folder labeled [palecarnations.v01].

4) Open the folder labeled [game] and paste the archive.rpa file into it. Now when you start the game, everything will play normally

1) the guide is still using vxx while apk now use naming system ch4up3. Since the app didn't generate the folder of "renpy_saves" anywhere in my case, this make me wonder how should I name the folder to make it works in case I can just make the folder myself

2. I did install, give permission to write, and check my internal and external storage. There was no folder named "renpy_saves". Although there is folder named palecarnation.v43 in android data but the folder is empty.

3. I have no "renpy_save" folder anywhere. I try to copy the rpa to folder pale carnation.v43 in android data folder rightaway, or make a folder named "game" inside of it and move the rpa into it, both not working.

4. No folder named "game" inside folder palecarnation.v43 in android data. I tried to make a folder renpy_saves/palecarnation.v43/game in internal storage and move the .rpa inside. Not working.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
what are the differences between accepting rose's deal and helping her for free?
Technically Full Deal opens more [sadist] content, plus it increases her Libido score (as well as opens future opportunities to further increase said score), but what this score actually affects in the game has yet to be revealed. Helping her for free has the immediate affect of Affection points, locks you into a romantic/platonic relationship depending on future choices.... At least that is what I have noticed up until Week 2 Exhibition, where I decided to have only one playthrough on Full Deal.

bo77om

Nov 20, 2022
yet another great update, even if Veronica is not my personal favourite character from the whole cast, still a damn banger.
the only thing I'd like to mention separately is writing. PC is, most probably, one of the few games on f95 that's fucking INTERESTING TO READ. On ch4up1 I checked vocabulary twice, ch4up2 - four times, ch4up3 - two times. That's what separates Pale Carnations from the whole shebang of avns.

Thanks to GIL and TD for making me feel illiterate once again, looking forward to update4!

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I tried to look for a solution in the search tool but since I didn't find it... Do old saves work? I updated from Chapter 4 Update 2 Public to the new one but neither of my two saves seem to work, even though I saved just at the ending screen in both of them. I tried with reloading the old version and saving earlier, to copy paste the saves directly into the new saves folder but they just don't work. It's a common problem with the new update or it's just a problem of mine? Thank you guys in advance.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I tried to look for a solution in the search tool but since I didn't find it... Do old saves work? I updated from Chapter 4 Update 2 Public to the new one but neither of my two saves seem to work, even though I saved just at the ending screen in both of them. I tried with reloading the old version and saving earlier, to copy paste the saves directly into the new saves folder but they just don't work. It's a common problem with the new update or it's just a problem of mine? Thank you guys in advance.
You're not the only one, a few people have mentioned having issues. If you have any quick/auto saves, I'd try those.

Reactions: jose100

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
1) the guide is still using vxx while apk now use naming system ch4up3. Since the app didn't generate the folder of "renpy_saves" anywhere in my case, this make me wonder how should I name the folder to make it works in case I can just make the folder myself

2. I did install, give permission to write, and check my internal and external storage. There was no folder named "renpy_saves". Although there is folder named palecarnation.v43 in android data but the folder is empty.

3. I have no "renpy_save" folder anywhere. I try to copy the rpa to folder pale carnation.v43 in android data folder rightaway, or make a folder named "game" inside of it and move the rpa into it, both not working.

4. No folder named "game" inside folder palecarnation.v43 in android data. I tried to make a folder renpy_saves/palecarnation.v43/game in internal storage and move the .rpa inside. Not working.
If it's not clear, the Documents folder in question is not the one you might see on your desktop. On my device, the path to the Android data folder is /storage/emulated/0/Android/data. Similarly, the path to the Renpy_Saves folder would then be /storage/emulated/0/Documents/Renpy_Saves

I believe that the instructions may not be up to date - the folder to use there is indeed palecarnations.v43

See if that helps.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
However, his threats to Rose if she can't pay, and accusations of MC's ulterior motives, makes me believe that Oliver's true goal isn't the money, it's Rosalind's body, either for himself or to pimp out, thus even paying off the full debt won't make him go away.
I mean... Have you SEEN Rosalind? Can you BLAME him? Man on the low level of the totem pole gets a gig where he gets to see that and his darkest fantasies go wild.

But ya know... Ya gotta make him an offer he can't refuse... Or let him see the error of his ways...

With the fishes...

But you didn't hear that from me... (;>_>)

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
screenshot0008.png
Watching her tits squish up against the glass in this scene... NUT.

Again with those absolutely perfect tits... I'm not even a boobs guy, i'm and ass man through and through but god damn.

Edit: Good lord the cock cum pumping animation at the end of this scene... TRIPLE NUT...

Last edited:

ganga201

Sep 9, 2021
Anyone knows how to get rosalinds "fullest deal" even though the MC accepted the her deal in the first encounter with her?
And how to unlock the "call hana when you can't sleep" scene. Thank you for any input.

rocket1league

Dec 16, 2021
Would be nice if there was a way to rename Oliver when your MC's name is Oliver. Makes things a bit awkward...
... :(

Spoilers: I have a guess for where Rosalind's story is heading with Oliver.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: True_Degenerate

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Man, I love the immorality of cheating situations whether it's NTR or the MC doing it, but I couldn't get myself to commit to Hana and cheat on her, because I will want my MC to bang everything that moves after all. Better just leave it at fuck buddies.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Anyone knows how to get rosalinds "fullest deal" even though the MC accepted the her deal in the first encounter with her?
And how to unlock the "call hana when you can't sleep" scene. Thank you for any input.
This going on vague memory with a walkthrough mod.
1) Accept Full Deal when she comes to your house (neither refuse or offer for free).
2) After the first Carnations luncheon, she'll ask you a question that prompts 3 responses. The Deal causes here to go home and send you a nudie in the next scene, which I believe is the third dialogue option l.
This is the first of two nudies so far, and always encourage her pervyness.
3) I don't recall anything specific in W1Exhib, so the next Deal is to kiss her when you first meet her at the photoshoot.
4) After second luncheon, the two of you are in a parking lot and she comments that you really haven't "cashed in" on her part of the deal. Go full sadist (choking, followed by spanking) on her in the parking lot.
5) Stick to sadistic/make her uncomfortable options during W2Exhib (like making her figure out how to get you hard, where she will then choke herself).
6) DON'T get drinks with Veronica and keep being a sadist.

As for the "Hana call" you gotta hang up on Ian... but that means you say no to seeing Alice, but WHY would you do that?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I mean... Have you SEEN Rosalind? Can you BLAME him? Man on the low level of the totem pole gets a gig where he gets to see that and his darkest fantasies go wild.

But ya know... Ya gotta make him an offer he can't refuse... Or let him see the error of his ways...

With the fishes...

But you didn't hear that from me... (;>_>)
Oh I never said that his accusations to my ulterior motives were wrong (heehee). The only real difference between him and me is I would have all of my fun in a safe clean environment, I would NEVER pimp her out or share her, I would want her to do things willingly and not under a debt obligation, and above all I genuinely care for her and her daughter's well-being so I would ensure they would have want for nothing.
I'm probably the biggest Rosalind fan in this forum, so where he went wrong was coming after MY woman. So rest assured: he will see the error of his ways... one of these days.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
As close to Pale Carnations as possible, with a good story and also plenty of choice. I also like the corruption part, if you like it too.
So I didn't initially include Drop Out Saga in my initial post because outside of HS, gang involvement, and "kinda harem", I don't consider it "like PC". However, since you prioritized good story, this is shaping up to be that. The writing is so good that a crisis occurred in the most recent update, and the different characters from different factions respond accordingly, but in the middle of this tragedy rises hilarity as Spy A is in a War against the Enemy, and thinks that Spy B is an Enemy agent, but Spy B doesn't know that the War or Enemy even exist, and is thus freaked out by Spy A's antics, such that they consider calling in backup, which would start a whole new war, and the only one who can clear this up is unavailable due to the crisis! I never laughed so hard or so long at an AVN.

Reactions: kingc123

ganga201

Sep 9, 2021
This going on vague memory with a walkthrough mod.
1) Accept Full Deal when she comes to your house (neither refuse or offer for free).
2) After the first Carnations luncheon, she'll ask you a question that prompts 3 responses. The Deal causes here to go home and send you a nudie in the next scene, which I believe is the third dialogue option l.
This is the first of two nudies so far, and always encourage her pervyness.
3) I don't recall anything specific in W1Exhib, so the next Deal is to kiss her when you first meet her at the photoshoot.
4) After second luncheon, the two of you are in a parking lot and she comments that you really haven't "cashed in" on her part of the deal. Go full sadist (choking, followed by spanking) on her in the parking lot.
5) Stick to sadistic/make her uncomfortable options during W2Exhib (like making her figure out how to get you hard, where she will then choke herself).
6) DON'T get drinks with Veronica and keep being a sadist.

As for the "Hana call" you gotta hang up on Ian... but that means you say no to seeing Alice, but WHY would you do that?

Thanks a bunch!

4.90 star(s) 466 Votes