• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
I triggered the maze scene, got kicked off the tea party... Am I missing any other scene? Is that the end of the demo?

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
I triggered the maze scene, got kicked off the tea party... Am I missing any other scene? Is that the end of the demo?
That's the current end from I can tell, there should be a big sign next to the tea party soon saying area up ahead being developed.

They seem to be changing somethings for the intro too they showed a new cat model in the discord hopefully more tease's soon after.

Chef Ramen

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks you, I wasn't sure if it was the end after I saw that sign since the game lets you roam around the place freely.

Fingers crossed for next update, promising game so far. :)

Dec 3, 2020
When I can get it to run at 60FPS (turning down vegetation, and don't look in certain directions even if looking at a wall, so culling might need looking at, no other settings significantly effect performance for my 1660 super), the hair is insanely good. Like, low key some of the most realistic and best looking hair I've seen in a real time render.

I absolutely hate how wonky her standing looks. She like, leans back and to the left weirdly. It's super weird and a bit disorienting.

Two suggestions for now aside from that: Make dialogue skippable/faster, and have scenes repeatable.

Reactions: cooldude33

oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
Can we start with the resolution options, that are causing me to misclick on everything? Why only support up to 854p?

exxxoticcandyproductions

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2021
Hey all new version is up, links have been updated to V 0.2

Can we start with the resolution options, that are causing me to misclick on everything? Why only support up to 854p?
As for your question oxking72 were looking into it and hopefully have it fixed by next build. Currently we have not seen it be locked to a certain rez that's a new one, usually "alt + enter" will clear up any alignment issues. We'll look at the spaghetti code again though hopefully by version 0.3 that problem is gone.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Getting good Alice vibes, and better yet if it goes all in American Macgee style! I'll follow
I played that game back then. made a video about it lately. Strange, I had fond memories of the parts where you are little.

Reactions: cooldude33

LetshaveShrex

Dec 9, 2017
very nice but it kinda requires so much storage i mean maybe next update will be 20 g :KEK:. also let that poor jolly roger guy have his fun in the next update (bring up some actions with consequences )

Aug 10, 2019
well that was an improvement, pretty interesting update. I don't understand the black beard at all, though the new start is nice maybe she should start nude then when wake up find a box full of the blue dress. Love the idea of another Alice but she should have different hair, also the Alice model is having shadow issues everything else looked ok be nice if the settings had presets.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
The game is now running even slower. From the tea party it is no longer playable at all. Too bad, because now it still looks very promising.

Apr 28, 2021
i dont know what to do :/ found the tea party and chess people but cant progress
You need to go to the big tree in middle of the forest (direction tree = tree in middle where there is three directions, left, righ, ahead) and click the stone under the tree

DowSector

Sep 22, 2020
I think you need make in next update proper invertory with option to change clothes, make more activity in already existed locations (barkeepers quests, how 2 tea party, what's in mind of this frogman, secluded village, and the main quest, maybe some more "dirty" situations). And also, try to make colors more "darker" and make plants not so shine, realy its litle hurt my eyes. I think the last, but important, thing - optimisation. Good luck!

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
I think you need make in next update proper invertory with option to change clothes, make more activity in already existed locations (barkeepers quests, how 2 tea party, what's in mind of this frogman, secluded village, and the main quest, maybe some more "dirty" situations). And also, try to make colors more "darker" and make plants not so shine, realy its litle hurt my eyes. I think the last, but important, thing - optimisation. Good luck!
they doing a major overhaul to game based on the discord.