• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

exxxoticcandyproductions

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2021
LogoRender23.jpg

Overview:
Hello fellow appreciators of fine erotic arts, nice of you to wonder on by our page. What is there to say other than you’re here for a reason and we are going to try our best to indulge that reason. So put your exploring shoes, boots, heels or whatever it is you fancy for footwear and take a stroll through O’Yonder. O’Yonder is an adventure game where your choices have consequences, some larger than others so get ready for a wild ride.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-19
Release Date: 2021-08-16
Developer: Exxxotic Candy -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - - -

unknown.png 2021-8-2_9h48min6s.png 2021-8-2_15h36min45s.png

Last edited:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Oh it looks interesting, gonna try it for sure

Played for a bit and the animated scenes could use some work, their bodies go through each other its so weird.
Other than that its looking alright, i like the day and night cycle, the environment looks beautiful

Last edited:

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Well, a 3d game with female protag looking like Alice, of course I'm sold

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
So the game has potential and works quite well on my old computer. It reminds me a lot of SilliconLust or Blue is Better, where SL and BiB run even better on my PC.

Will there be Beast Content? With the Purple Elephants, that came to mind. The only content so far is the dildo in the labyrinth and the following pigman. Is it possible to do something with the frog? I am very much looking forward to further content.