• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

donysz

Sep 3, 2020
Great work by the developer, funny jokes regarding the frog part and the chess piece part haha. One improvement could be to optimize the game to allow it to run smoothly on lower end computers/graphics cards (V0.2 on GTX960) in order to be able to capture a wider audience, the biggest thing holding it back at the moment is the low fps imo

nonospot

May 15, 2020
Anybody else got shadow problems? I mean there are presents and working , but well maybe TOO well, everythhinnngg is darrrkkk, I feel like knockin' on Heaven's doors. Mister dev, maybe put some will-o'-the-wisp or glowing shroom if it's intended.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
The first two images (hat by the gate & Big Tit Alice drinking) looked great. Unfortunately, it took almost 2 hours to get THAT far and in two separate tries, I have yet to actually be able to play the game. And I have a GOOD machine for these things.

Issues:
- A more-complicated than needed Options page, that still doesn't let me change from full-screen or give me Audio Options.
- No instructions on what I'm supposed to do. Usually I can figure this out, but my cursor never does show up after Big Tit Alice goes away. I just see a dark screen and a bunch of lights moving around and the screen goes wonky. As time goes by and the screen lightens up a BIT, I can make out a girl (NOT BT Alice), but I don't seem to be able to control her. (No cursor shows up, remember?)
- Did I mention that it took 2 hours to download and install and it STILL doesn't load properly to the point of actually being able to play? Or maybe it does become playable- I wouldn't know because my cursor disappeared and I was relegated to just randomly hitting buttons which don't seem to do anything useful. And it was a bitch getting out of the damn game because it was full-screen as the default, so I had to reboot. (Task Master just said "I'm not dealing with this crap.")
- Only version 0.2 and already nearly 18G installed. Looks like it will probably going to be nearly 50 G or more when finished. Hours of boredom waiting for it to download from some site that will host such a monster and then waiting for it to install and then load each time to actually play!

What little I can figure out is that the game has you control (?Alice's) movements a la those damn polygon games that were precursors of our modern games. I always HATED those, because all your effort went to trying to position the character just right and "controlling" their movements at the expense of any game play whatsoever. (At least the jerky movements and apparent delayed reaction indicate this.)

You may have the best-looking game EVER, but if people can't PLAY it, whether it looks good or not doesn't matter. Obviously from comments made on this thread, some people ARE playing it, but I sure am not able to. And as I said, I have a Damn GOOD machine for most of the games at this site. (HP laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed, 1T hard drive).

Sorry, it really sounds like a game that I would like and what little I can see of it looks damn good, but until the bugs are worked out, I have to give it a pass. Good Luck.

Last edited:

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
( Yes, I am a necromancer, and I enjoy playing with dead games.)
It's a shame that this project died, as it had the potential to become a great game.

Reactions: Kashei1979