• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Elyngas

Sep 19, 2017
Hey, I wanted to play this game one more time but I got stuck in the last part of the game, after fighting the angel in the fire level. I made the mistake of going back inside the level, and now I can't leave the place and progress in the tower. Does anyone have a solution to this? I really don't feel like restarting the entire game for that :/

ShannonKun

Apr 30, 2019
Is this game really bugged or something? I'm after beating the Ice heroine, Joined by the tower mistress I'm trying to go back to the Ice castle to get to the crystal, but when I land on the shore (where the tent is) I'm placed on the shore camp screen as expected, but with no ability to move. I'm stuck on the bridge. no matter how many times I restarted the game, each time I go there it happens. Anyone else encountered such an issue? how do I solve it?

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Unfortunately, yeah. Cypress Zeta burned out HARD around that time, so the end of the game is much, MUCH less polished. Forced himself to finish the game, but he simply didn't have the spirit to do debugging at that point.

doom1445

May 8, 2019
anyone else stuck in the dwarf frie caves? fire blocks my path in the L-shaped room with fire elementals, and i cnt find a switch anywehere i havent already flipped

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
i hope number 2 we can have all of our partners as totally mindless slaves, like we get to choose which direction we want( totally mindless slaves, or free somewhat mindless, and totally free but will let you do it)

Reactions: Wrynn13
4.30 star(s) 11 Votes