4.30 star(s) 11 Votes

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
I am at the end of the game and I have to take the princess and take the boats to go on an island and attack them !! but find the princess and the boats but I do not know if it's the good boat because I can not get in !! .........

Reverend Malice

Dec 28, 2017
So I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen, but after beating Ilmatar, you can still go down into the ice caves from below her castle if you stand on the stairs that take you down there for long enough. Since the loading isn't immediate, I don't know whether it's a bug or not. At least it's a really great place to farm for the last area.

Damerudatou

Jan 23, 2018
How in heaven's name do I change my party? I talk to the girls and they only have the "sex" and "not now" options.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How in heaven's name do I change my party? I talk to the girls and they only have the "sex" and "not now" options.
In the menu there's an option called formation. Just select a girl in the party and then select the girl you want to replace her with.

Reactions: TheDevian

Eric123456789

Jan 2, 2018
I'm having trouble with the interface. I got to the point where the tower is under attack so I must select three groups of fighters. I have 3 commands: select, confirm, reset. I put 4 ppl in the first group but can't fill the second: the "confirm" choice doesn't activate and when i select the 5th person, he goes to the first group. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: ayyylmaooo

Strongsoul178

Aug 17, 2017
Played this one back in the day, when it wasnt finished gonna. I hope its really complete now was a great game. will reply if its actually finished or not.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Mundane question, but where in hell is the Upgrade Center thing?

I'm supposed to buy upgrades for the tower and I can't find it.

Edit: nevermind, I shoulda known I had to backtrack everywhere in the castle to find it.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
So after defeating the last boss and certain character saying they're "Working on something important" is just a reference for the sequel or there's something else to do beyond exploring to completely finish the game?

I've been exploring like crazy and haven't found anything different or relevant to advance beyond that point.

Jul 20, 2017
So after defeating the last boss and certain character saying they're "Working on something important" is just a reference for the sequel or there's something else to do beyond exploring to completely finish the game?

I've been exploring like crazy and haven't found anything different or relevant to advance beyond that point.
I'm pretty sure that was just a setup for the sequel, same as the crypt of the Titan daughter. Iirc the sequel was already in pre-production as the first game was wrapping up before CypressZ moved on to Snow Daze and the VR game they're making. Overwhored 2 is still planned for development at some point tho.

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
I'm pretty sure that was just a setup for the sequel, same as the crypt of the Titan daughter. Iirc the sequel was already in pre-production as the first game was wrapping up before CypressZ moved on to Snow Daze and the VR game they're making. Overwhored 2 is still planned for development at some point tho.
Yup, I've checked their blog but couldn't find any info on regards of that piece of dialogue. Granted I ended up with the idea of a small setup for the sequel but even then I got curious so after exploring for hours and finding nothing, I though probably someone knew more about it cause we didn't got an orgy scene xD

4.30 star(s) 11 Votes