BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
OK, The premise seems quite fun, and the dev seems reactive.
Looks like a good start.
Good luck on the development (y)

But... what does "Pre-Alpha" even mean? A prototype? Or you actually mapped out your development phases?
Base on content in it, it's basically a prototype.

Reactions: DAIMOND

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Thanks. I'll try to release it on time and with as less bugs as possible.

OK, The premise seems quite fun, and the dev seems reactive.
Looks like a good start.
Good luck on the development (y)

But... what does "Pre-Alpha" even mean? A prototype? Or you actually mapped out your development phases?
I named it that way because I didn't add the mechanics that I feel are 'essential' for my game yet. (You can see the list on my blog.)

Just saw this, and I got a full crash of game when I stuck a dudes penis in my ass, from behind me.
Do you face the bug during the 'kiss' action or during penetration? I tested it and found that 'kiss' causes a bug but penetration worked fine. Another thing, what do you mean by 'crash'? Do most of the texts and buttons just disappear or does the game just close? Because there's nothing that causes the latter from my testing.

Thank you for the replies.

Last edited:

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Thanks. I'll try to release it on time and with as less bugs as possible.

I named it that way because I didn't add the mechanics that I feel are 'essential' for my game yet. (You can see the list on my blog.)

Do you face the bug during the 'kiss' action or during penetration? I tested it and found that 'kiss' causes a bug but penetration worked fine. Another thing, what do you mean by 'crash'? Do most of the texts and buttons just disappear or does the game just close? Because there's nothing that causes the latter from my testing.

I didn't try kiss, and didn't feel like restarting to test it.

00M0R1

Mar 29, 2020
Cant find an atractive feminine female. Is that just bad luck or did I fuck something up while setting up the character?
Also can we name our character or do we have to use the name generator?
It would also be good if you didnt have to click on every character just so we can se its a female or not / attractive or not. Would make it much more user friendly to find prefered characters.

I.S.O.

Mar 24, 2019
So, I had trouble with penetration as well, but going into a menu (like 'Stats') and hitting Return always seemed to fix it.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Cant find an atractive feminine female. Is that just bad luck or did I fuck something up while setting up the character?
Also can we name our character or do we have to use the name generator?
It would also be good if you didnt have to click on every character just so we can se its a female or not / attractive or not. Would make it much more user friendly to find prefered characters.
If you want your PC to be attracted to a feminine female, you should set your sexuality to 'femininity' and your genital attraction to 'vagina'. I'll add a way to sort interactable NPCs by their attractiveness in the next update. Also for now you can only use a name generator for your PC. But I can add a way to input your own if demands are high enough.

So, I had trouble with penetration as well, but going into a menu (like 'Stats') and hitting Return always seemed to fix it.
I found the bugs that caused this and fixed them in the next hotfix, along with the infinite orgasm loop bug. I'm compiling it right now.

ZetaKE

Jul 14, 2023
honestly, i can't even get past the character creation menu due to the boxes getting hidden by the rest of the menu and incapable of accessing them. just an example here.. Screenshot_56.png

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
honestly, i can't even get past the character creation menu due to the boxes getting hidden by the rest of the menu and incapable of accessing them. just an example here.. View attachment 2776898
What is your screen resolution? The game sets screen/button sizes according to it. Also, try playing on maximize if you haven't already.

ZetaKE

Jul 14, 2023
What is your screen resolution? The game sets screen/button sizes according to it. Also, try playing on maximize if you haven't already.
My screen resolution is 1920x1080p and it was happening regardless of maximized or not. I also checked to see if it was caused by my toolbar being on the side since that would mess with the layout, but nope, that's not it as the one of the boxes which should have shifted down into the next row refused to do so.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
My screen resolution is 1920x1080p and it was happening regardless of maximized or not. I also checked to see if it was caused by my toolbar being on the side since that would mess with the layout, but nope, that's not it as the one of the boxes which should have shifted down into the next row refused to do so.
That's strange. I'm checking it on my pc that has the same resolution as yours and the buttons are working fine. I guess I'll add a way for you to manually adjust button sizes as part of the hotfix. Thank you for the report.

Reactions: ZetaKE

ZetaKE

Jul 14, 2023
That's strange. I'm checking it on my pc that has the same resolution as yours and the buttons are working fine. I guess I'll add a way for you to manually adjust button sizes as part of the hotfix. Thank you for the report.
I'll be waiting for the hotfix then to check things out! speaking as someone who's working on their own project like this, I get the weirdness lol.

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
The weekly planner design seems OCD.
This game is asking people what shirt, underwear, and pants they are planning to wear to their masturbation session sitting in the chair next to the tall lamp shade at the Red Roof Inn at exactly 5:02pm Friday of next week while watching Nice Pair of Lesbians and cumming at exactly the 4m 32s mark . Like, what? Bro, people won't even plan what they want to eat for lunch an hour beforehand. There aint no way I'm planning some shit like that for my Sims character Dylan Derk who awkwardly hugs strangers within minutes of meeting them after babbling on about shit he can clearly see they're not interested in like some autist. Unfortunately he specced into combat skills so I can only imagine he's going on about how much he loves punching and kicking people.

Anyways, it's too much setup for a rather lukewarm experience. I'm not sure exactly who this game exactly is for except for people with actual OCD.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
add custom names please lol
Sure. I'll add it for the next update.

The weekly planner design seems OCD.
This game is asking people what shirt, underwear, and pants they are planning to wear to their masturbation session sitting in the chair next to the tall lamp shade at the Red Roof Inn at exactly 5:02pm Friday of next week while watching Nice Pair of Lesbians and cumming at exactly the 4m 32s mark . Like, what? Bro, people won't even plan what they want to eat for lunch an hour beforehand. There aint no way I'm planning some shit like that for my Sims character Dylan Derk who awkwardly hugs strangers within minutes of meeting them after babbling on about shit he can clearly see they're not interested in like some autist. Unfortunately he specced into combat skills so I can only imagine he's going on about how much he loves punching and kicking people.

Anyways, it's too much setup for a rather lukewarm experience. I'm not sure exactly who this game exactly is for except for people with actual OCD.
Thanks to you now I know what OCD means by googling it. Also, your comment is hilarious LMAO.

The next update will let you automatically fill schedules and set up outfits, so your PC will instead be the one who decides what clothing set to wear while masturbating at Deep Orc Residence.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
The thread is updated with a hotfix. Here is the changelog.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any bug reports or suggestions, you can do it here or on Discord. Thank you for playing 'Over-Soul'

Spiderling77

Aug 17, 2018
I'd like to say that I'll add it, but I'm not sure if I'm a good enough writer to do it. I'm not sure how to describe huge boobs other than say that "it's huge". Also, I don't really understand what you mean by 'paraphrasing'. Can you give some examples?
You could go the metaphor and function route. For example, "Those massive mountains of flesh were crowned by big perky nipples that begged to be sucked" or "The girl's colossal tits seemed to be made to not only feed her kids but also to become the resting place of her lover's head".

Edit: You could also go more into the details (Nipple type, areola color and size, how they contrast with the rest of the body, etc ) but that would be a pain in the ass to code.

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
You could go the metaphor and function route. For example, "Those massive mountains of flesh were crowned by big perky nipples that begged to be sucked" or "The girl's colossal tits seemed to be made to not only feed her kids but also to become the resting place of her lover's head".

Edit: You could also go more into the details (Nipple type, areola color and size, how they contrast with the rest of the body, etc ) but that would be a pain in the ass to code.
Thanks for the examples, they make my understanding much clearer. I'll probably add these sorts of descriptive descriptions sometime during Alpha. But as I said, I'm not a particularly good writer so I'm not sure if I can live up to your standards. Also TBH I'm not really worried about the coding of the varieties of these different body details, but rather the writing for them.

Reactions: Spiderling77

ZetaKE

Jul 14, 2023
Once again, I'm having issues with your buttons! but this time it's about text not fitting inside of them properly. Screenshot_58.png

DAIMOND

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2022
Once again, I'm having issues with your buttons! but this time it's about text not fitting inside of them properly. View attachment 2777120
That's normal. It always happen if the text inside the buttons are too long (>=3 lines). As long as you have a general idea of what the text says it should be fine.

I'll fix it next update since it's not game-breaking, and I'll probably won't be uploading another hotfix today. :sleep:

Thank you for the report.

Reactions: ZetaKE
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes