3.90 star(s) 9 Votes

tslojr

Apr 8, 2021
Because the thread has not been updated. I have asked but was told not to abuse the report system, whatever that means.
THE GAME IS NOT ABANDONED.
F95 rules are that once a game gets the abandoned tag, it doesn't get removed until an update is released.

• Angry
Reactions: FROZER

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I'm glad it's being continued.
It would be very disappointing to see the trilogy unfinished. Aside from the relationships, the games is pretty vanilla.

Reactions: jivce

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Progress Report | Over the Moon - 04/08/2024

Chapter 3 is under way. I'm going to start doing shorter chapters, but I'm not committing to five this time around. This is so I can get content out to you guys quicker. I've drawn up the outline for this chapter. I'm actually excited about. There's some great content to look forward to here.
We're going to start off with two scenes dedicated to Suzi, with her and Chester going to speak with Moon together in scene three.

It's going to be a great chapter. I'm thrilled to work on it. Thanks for all the support, and stay hydrated!

(pics later - I am at work)

Trikus

May 31, 2020

Progress Report | Over the Moon - 04/08/2024

Chapter 3 is under way. I'm going to start doing shorter chapters, but I'm not committing to five this time around. This is so I can get content out to you guys quicker. I've drawn up the outline for this chapter. I'm actually excited about. There's some great content to look forward to here.
We're going to start off with two scenes dedicated to Suzi, with her and Chester going to speak with Moon together in scene three.

It's going to be a great chapter. I'm thrilled to work on it. Thanks for all the support, and stay hydrated!

(pics later - I am at work)
Chapter 3? What happened to chapter 2?

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Well that kiss came out of nowhere. It feels like Lockhart rushed it quite a bit there, but if it spares us senseless fillers of characters just yapping and affirming each others' feelings and drama, I'm all for it.

Moon is by far the hottest of the three daughters to me and I hope we will see this completed. I am at least glad that it is back right now!

Reactions: Llawless

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
I was just thinking yesterday "Huh, I haven't seen an update for over the moon in a while. Wonder when it's going to be out" and planned to look it up today. Mystery solved. I've had that happen a few times, must just be a gut feeling that it's on its way.

Sedaisan

May 18, 2022
Yay!! My favorite VN series ever ever! I support the dev when I can. Hoping for an amazing end to this story with some optional endings (pregnancies cough cough). Good luck and take care of these special characters!

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
i'm starting to not like moon she hates her father for all the wrong reasons, she even did not try reaching out to her sisters and mother for 2 years and they tried to reach out to her with no response and her father has tried to repair their realtionship and she just doesnt care, so i believe she sould have her career , her one friend and buy a dog, with no family because she obviously dont want to have one, she is happy with how her life is going, i can only imagine what kind of guy she will end up with, so more power to her. if i was her father is that position i would reject the offer of helping her after no contact with her family for 2 years, if she says go to hell to her family then why sould her father help her, she sould know whats it's like to have no one care about you, she has shown she dosent care about her family, karma is a bitch. i wish this game gave us the option to not help her. she is nothing like petal or bliss. they tried to repair their realtionship with their mother and father they love in their heart, moon doesnt from what i have seen so far. she is a cold hearted bitch that has rejected her family for years, so if thats how she feels, then why sould her family try, they sould just accept that their daughter and sister doesnt love or care about them but only her career she is selfish. using blackmail and manipulation to futher her career i would tell her and her manager to go to hell.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2022
I'm a huge fan of The Rose Garden Trilogy, but Over the Moon's main LI, Moon, is rubbing me the wrong way and annoying the hell out of me! She is acting like a spoiled little bitch who acts as if she knows better then anyone else and no one else matters but her. I really hope that that Lockheart can turn this around because I've loved all his stories so far, I'd really hate for it to end on a sour note.

Plus, the animation for the lewd scenes at the end of Chapter 1 seems to have been deactivated with this new update. Hope he fixes them.

Last edited:

massagecook01

Oct 6, 2022
I'm a huge fan of The Rose Garden Trilogy, but Over the Moon's main LI, Moon, is rubbing me the wrong way and annoying the hell out of me! She is acting like a spoiled little bitch who acts as if she knows better then anyone else and no one else matters but her. I really hope that that Lockheart can turn this around because I've loved all his stories so far, I'd really hate for it to end on a sour note.

Plus, the animation for the lewd scenes at the end of Chapter 1 seems to have been deactivated with this new update. Hope he fixes them.
after 2 chapters of over the moon, i really don't care now if this game has a great ending, moon has shown no interest in repairing her realtionship with her father and family , she even said it wasnt her idea to get in contact with him but her managers. right there would have been my exist saying good luck and costing her her job as a final goodbye, why try to mend a relationship if the other person doesnt give a shit and hasnt for years. i really don't know how lockheart can turn moon in to a loving character after this games first 2 chapters and moment of bliss on how she treated her father. i guess chapter 3 will be a good chance to show if she has any heart or just another chapter of showing she isnt worthy of a family.

NeoNmsis

Nov 8, 2021
English:
Hello everyone, you will find the French translation of version 2.0.1 Here

French:
Bonjour à tous, vous trouverez la traduction française de la version 2.0.1 Ici

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I wondered about this one... Glad to see it back in production...

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes