3.70 star(s) 20 Votes

DetroitAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I hope this game gets continued, I know alot of people are complaining about how messy it has been but I think it has alot of potential to be a great game.. wasn't that into Ch1 solely because the original MC was "dead" and we had to play as someone else (Elliott) but the ending of the chapter definitely brought me back, somehow Casey(name of my MC) is still alive but with a twist, dude seems like he has memory loss and he has a new girlfriend now which obviously means he forgot about Jessica... Looking forward to see what happens next, just hope starting from Ch 2 (if it'll ever be released) we'll be playing as the original MC and not Elliot

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Just thought i shared an update....I will be remaking Outbreak from the ground up, my harddrive crashed and lost all assets and files. This time will be updated models, enviroments and animations. Characters will be the same. Everything will be now under 1 game. I will share some updates as development gets going.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Just thought i shared an update....I will be remaking Outbreak from the ground up, my harddrive crashed and lost all assets and files. This time will be updated models, enviroments and animations. Characters will be the same. Everything will be now under 1 game. I will share some updates as development gets going.
sorry to hear. Good luck on remake

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I'm liking the new models. My hope is that GM can focus on the game instead of trying to pump out too much different content that in turn hurt the development of the two games overall, because even though I loved both games, each update really didn't provide enough to make the game worth playing half the time.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Its been a minute but Diana is the ex who sorta cheated on MC right? I know Jess is MCs new gf, I'm glad to see you used the same character model for her.
Btw will there be a preview of the new MC or will it be first person?
i dont think there was any "sorta" about it. the MC walked in on her while she was getting rammed from what i remember.

aside from that im just hoping theres no switch to that other dude. forgot his name but the second MC

Reactions: Nospamwss

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Its been a minute but Diana is the ex who sorta cheated on MC right? I know Jess is MCs new gf, I'm glad to see you used the same character model for her.
Btw will there be a preview of the new MC or will it be first person?
MC will stay the same as well just updated model

Reactions: Harry6hp

AYOMAGO

Jun 9, 2018
i dont think there was any "sorta" about it. the MC walked in on her while she was getting rammed from what i remember.

aside from that im just hoping theres no switch to that other dude. forgot his name but the second MC
agreed

3.70 star(s) 20 Votes