• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Our (Secret) Family Heritage [v0.1.1 Bug Fix] [Pervert Brain]

Sin Cara

Jan 26, 2020
It's a pity that there is still so little content in this game:( I passed it in 7 minutes, and I can say that the game is not so bad.
The animations are nice.
I would like to hope that the graphics will improve a little in the future (this is not a complaint, but a hope ;P) I will keep an eye on your project.
P.s do you have plans to add a blowjob tag? I would like to see it

Reactions: PBrain90

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OurSecretFamilyHeritage-0.1.1BugFix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

jokersama

Apr 4, 2018
I think the three things that are a problem with this game is that you can just walk through walls, and there isnt any glowing lights to indicate the spots that you need to interact with to progress, even going to sleep is a challenge because you dont know what tile to interact with or what you should even be doing, you just feel lost with no guide.
The lewd scenes are also pitifully short to the point they're barely even animated, you have to keep clicking to re-see it after 1-2 seconds, they need to be extended or even keep going endlessly until you click stop.
Other than that, its a good start, and I'm interested to see where it goes in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBrain90

Unicron420

Dec 29, 2018
Change Gallinas for Chicken, and problem solved.
I think the issue is that the file is chickens in that folder and not Gallinas.
When I look at mine, I have chickens and still will not load. I get the same thing with going to the front door.
change it back to Gallinas, and it worked

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hello PBrain90
Thank you for creating this game, it is great and has a lot of potential.
Please update the original post (in the first page) so it indicates the correct version (currently 0.1.1 hotfix).
Can you consider adding pubic hair only to the adult characters?
Thanks and best regards

PBrain90

Jul 6, 2023
Hello PBrain90
Thank you for creating this game, it is great and has a lot of potential.
Please update the original post (in the first page) so it indicates the correct version (currently 0.1.1 hotfix).
Can you consider adding pubic hair only to the adult characters?
Thanks and best regards
Thank you very much for playing my game, the kind words and help me notice I didn't change the original post!!
Yes, I can add pubic hair in the future. It will be optional so people can choose how they want their women.

It's a pity that there is still so little content in this game:( I passed it in 7 minutes, and I can say that the game is not so bad.

The animations are nice.

I would like to hope that the graphics will improve a little in the future (this is not a complaint, but a hope ;P) I will keep an eye on your project.

P.s do you have plans to add a blowjob tag? I would like to see it
Yes, there will be blowjobs in the nexr update!