• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Our (Secret) Family Heritage [v0.1.1 Bug Fix] [Pervert Brain]

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Besides the spanish menu, the game just froze when going upstairs to sleep. RPGMaker is a very bad engine as this often happens.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
From images looks like - Mc punishing litle sister and other pic Big sister punishing Mc
Hope Milf Mom is added to :sneaky: (y)

Reactions: PBrain90

PBrain90

Jul 6, 2023
PBrain90 welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:
Thank you very much Pezzo!!!

Hello everyone! Thank you for playing my game. I'll try to adress some things that I read in the thread.
-I tried to open a subscribestar, but it's been 40-45 days already and they still didn't approve my profile because they said I need to be more known and create a fanbase first. That's why I went with Patreon for now.
-I'll fix the problem with the missing file when you go to see the chickens, as soon as I come back home, I don't know what happened there, everything worked just fine when I tested.
-I don't know why the menu is in spanish, I have it in english but I'll try to fix that too.

Reactions: Sukme

oldstrong

Aug 2, 2018
House navigation and layout is a mess, theres no need to make every room so tiny and cramped, and please, add Quest objective marks where we should click, i had to click on every single tile to find the right one.
Animations loops should be longer (I know there are game that are able to make the animation on constant loop even when the dialoge menu shows, but as I'm not a developer, i don't know how they do it or what engine version they uses to make it).

The art is very good, though.

Last edited:

maremaremare

Aug 6, 2020
such a nice game, would love more Milly content, keep it up man game has potential and art is good
note: switch to subscribestar instead of patreon because of incest-rules

Reactions: PBrain90

PBrain90

Jul 6, 2023
Hello everyone! I updated the MEGA link with the version 0.1.1 (Bug Fix). Sorry for the inconvenience.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

House navigation and layout is a mess, theres no need to make every room so tiny and cramped, and please, add Quest objective marks where we should click, i had to click on every single tile to find the right one.
Animations loops should be longer (I know there are game that are able to make the animation on constant loop even when the dialoge menu shows, but as I'm not a developer, i don't know how they do it or what engine version they uses to make it).

The art is very good, though.
You are totally right, I'll work to improve and fix things in the future.

such a nice game, would love more Milly content, keep it up man game has potential and art is good
note: switch to subscribestar instead of patreon because of incest-rules
Thank you! And I tried to open a subscribestar first but It's been 40-45 days already and I'm still waiting to have my profile approved.