fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I hope Ian doesn't figure shit out on his own and force a premature breakup.

Lena has an explicit choice to continue to cheat behind his back, so it would be nice to have some player input on how gullible Ian can be.
Right now Ian already heavily suspects something is going on. I imagine the way EK will do it is Ian having the option to confront Lena or just forget about it. The latter would have Ian saying shit like "it's probably all in my head, duhh". Then way later if Lena gets bolder in her cheating, maybe Ian will possibly catch her.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
Right now Ian already heavily suspects something is going on. I imagine the way EK will do it is Ian having the option to confront Lena or just forget about it. The latter would have Ian saying shit like "it's probably all in my head, duhh". Then way later if Lena gets bolder in her cheating, maybe Ian will possibly catch her.
Yeah, I'm just hoping for that oblivious option where he believes in the power of love and trusts Lena lol. It would be a bummer for NTR fans if he confronted her without player input and that leads to a breakup with still 6 chapters to go or whatever the final number is.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There appears to be a bug for people who have over 100 pages of saves. It looks like they've increased the number of saves per page, and in doing so have bugged something in the save system, so you presently can't move beyond page 100. I have several playthroughs spread over hundreds of a pages of saves (I save frequently). This means I can't play this update at all, because before starting the new content, I decided I wanted to replay another scene from an earlier update, and having done so discovered that frustratingly I couldn't get back to where I finished last time. It's possible to go back, but not forward, until you reach Page 100. That's because both of the forward toggles are frozen beyond that point.

Reactions: rebelshadowrm

rebelshadowrm

Dec 26, 2021
There appears to be a bug for people who have over 100 pages of saves. It looks like they've increased the number of saves per page, and in doing so have bugged something in the save system, so you presently can't move beyond page 100. I have several playthroughs spread over hundreds of a pages of saves (I save frequently). This means I can't play this update at all, because before starting the new content, I decided I wanted to replay another scene from an earlier update, and having done so discovered that frustratingly I couldn't get back to where I finished last time. It's possible to go back, but not forward, until you reach Page 100. That's because both of the forward toggles are frozen beyond that point.
I have the exact same issue. I can only access the first handful of my playthroughs. Hoping there is some way to patch a function to go past 100.
Admittedly I was a bit too save happy on my first few playthroughs and left about 20 pages between saves for future patches, so I only really have access to my first 4 playthroughs and half of a 5th.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
How many Robert saves do you have?:HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: lucadiadis

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara one more thing: There is currently what i'd consider a serious issue with Lena/Axel path. Specifically, if the player gets onto this path by having sex with Axel in Chapter 9, there's no ability to stop it, even though the game seems to think there is and provides options to do so.

The (two-fold) problem is specifically with Lena's will points: having sex with Axel in Ch.9 sets Lena's will points to 0. From this moment onwards Lena can only gather 1 will point (by writing song in Chapter 11) but to shut down Axel's path the game requires Lena to burn 2 points in single sequence
Python:
        "{image=icon_will.webp}I have to go" if lena_will > 0:
            label v12rejectaxel:
                $ lena_axel_desire_over = True
                call willdown from _call_willdown_69
//...
            if lena_axel_desire:
                l "I think we said everything that needed to be said..."
                "I felt Axel's hand resting on my hip. He was so close to me."
                x "Are you sure?"
                "I looked into Axel's eyes. Could I ever see him as just a friend?"
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_love.webp}Kiss Axel":
//...
                    "{image=icon_will.webp}Get on the train" if lena_will > 0:
                        call willdown from _call_willdown_70
//...
On top of this, Lena potentially needs third will point to spend shortly before this scene, if she is in relationship with Ian and wants to stop her cheating (the cheating flag is set by having sex with Axel)

Not only Lena can't get this many points in this short timespan, the game doesn't even physically let her hold this many, because the max number she can store is 2.

I'd suggest adding a few more instances of getting will points for Lena in Ch.10-11, especially since there can be other ways the player might want to spend them (like for a threesome with Ian/Louise) And either increase the limit to 3, or rework the cost of actions for Lena in Ch.12
Thanks, ffive. I'll pass this one on to Eva.

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara a small note regarding the script in this new alpha build: it seems the game is presuming that the highest perry_emma variable can get is 2, but it's actually possible to push it to 3 (in Ch.9, taking option You're exaggerating when speaking with Perry) As such, it might be better to change the checks
if perry_emma == 2
to
if perry_emma >= 2
to ensure Perry's odds and text variants fire correctly.

edit: for this Lena's scene:
Python:
            menu:
                "{image=icon_will.webp}{image=icon_ring.webp}Stop cheating and commit" if lena_will > 0:
//...
                "{image=icon_broken.webp}Break up with Ian":
//...
                "{image=icon_lust.webp}Continue cheating":
It currently doesn't show the disabled option, but it might work better to display it, so the player knows it is a possibility to patch things up, even if they don't have will point to make it happen.

Same thing for Ian's equivalent:
Python:
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_lust.webp}I want it all":
//...
                    "{image=icon_will.webp}This needs to stop" if ian_will > 0:
//....
                    "{image=icon_broken.webp}I need to break up with her":
Even if it's more likely for Ian to have spare will point, he can still be out of them, so showing this option, even if disabled, would be a good move.
I'll pass that on. The second part, to me, looks like there is a $ config.menu_include_disabled = False from the previous chapter that isn't terminated. I'll investigate.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Indeed. They were questionable throughout the whole game. Her flatmate is Stan, her parents and her brother have issues. Lena has no one. Perry, Wade, Emma and Alison are saints compared to them. Even Ians father secures him with money, regardless that he is emotionally dead.

Reactions: fatpussy123

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Indeed. They were questionable throughout the whole game. Her flatmate is Stan, her parents and her brother have issues. Lena has no one. Perry, Wade, Emma and Alison are saints compared to them. Even Ians father secures him with money, regardless that he is emotionally dead.
Well even Emma can make Ian cheat in this update. Though I am not sure if that's intended or another "Holly cheating on Ian with Mark" type of bug.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
I noticed the Bg image when they are on their way to the beach is bit off, because it is not the same style as other bg images in the game, everything in this picture has a outline, and the color theme is more leaning towards anime. Wondering what's happening here.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
New Walkthrough

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for the game.

Another masterpiece by Eva Kiss, no one else I know can put so many branches in a single game. This was a lot of work but well worth it, so I hope you all enjoy it as well.

The file is too large to be attached here so you will have to get it from here:

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
just heads up. new game ver out

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Mark being in MMA competition gives an organic way for Ian to beat him up/get beaten by him Infront of the girls, now that Ian friends expressed interest in attending the next event, i expect Lena and Gillian will be at the next match.

I also suspect there will be a route where both Ian and Lena abuse Louise, something like a fucked up throuple, were Ian and Lena take turns to dominant her while convincing her she is in relationship with them (and she convinces herself because she is insecure). This will be a route for evil Ian and evil Lena path.

Reactions: SearingFive

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I'll pass that on. The second part, to me, looks like there is a $ config.menu_include_disabled = False from the previous chapter that isn't terminated. I'll investigate.
Good day Pilot Lara, maybe you can help me on this: in my main playthrough Lena did have the threesome with Louise and Ian and did flirt with Eli at the bar, yet still, when she has her inner monologue about Eli in this update she does not mention the possibility of a threesome with Ian and Eli. What am I missing please ? Many thanks.

rex234

Jul 4, 2017
You are telling me this amount of content needed this amount of time (6 months?). There is some big production hell going on

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It also happened on my Holly save, but I think it's an interesting twist.
Holly admires Lena on every path. If Lena is slutty and encourages Holly the same way it would make sense for her to try it at least, even if she's happy with Ian already. But she seemed unsure and would have refused if Lena didn't push her towards it. For Holly to hook up with Mark she needs to be encouraged to take his number earlier and then needs to be pushed by Lena to go to the date, it doesn't come from nowhere. Nevertheless it also surprised me and I like that the game still offers unexpected twists that far into a path. It could only be a bug, but I quite like as it is.
I agree on that this path variant should stay in the game for the routes with slutty Lena/Holly. it is fitting for several "Ians". e.g. You can play a confident Ian who also likes a really wild girlfriend, you do not have to be a beta cuck, like a loud minority of players pushes for.
How did you get this result a bit more precise what you did?

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
How many Robert saves do you have?:HideThePain:
Not as many as I used to. I initially played all his content up to Chapter 10. But since then I've revamped all my playthroughs, and normally I don't play him on most playthroughs, beyond the fight at the cafe anymore. Once you've played a few Robert scenes, you've played them all. I just use him to initially boost Lena's stats these days.

On my main playthrough, Lena is a complete slut, and therefore she has to have sex with Robert, because she'll fuck anybody. Compared to cheating repeatedly on her totally faithful boyfriend Ian, and refusing him intercourse, having sex with a minor scumbag like Robert is nothing really. Let's face it, if it was possible for Lena to have sex with Robert, whilst being in a relationship with Ian. I'd probably carry on with his content, just to humiliate cuck Ian further.

That's not to say I hate Ian as a character. I play an open route as well, where both him and Lena are faithful to each other, as well as a Chad route for Ian, where he fucks as many girls as he can. I just prefer content where the main female protagonist is a complete whore, which means she has to fuck everybody and love it, even characters like Robert.

You do realise, I wasn't being at all serious when I was talking about Robert being an unjustifiably unloved character that day. It was a just piss take, which a lot of people fell for. The sheer hatred and loathing displayed by some on this thread, for what is just a fictional character was breathtakingly hilarious.

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret
4.60 star(s) 303 Votes