Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
Further musing on Ian/Louise, not that there is too much:

It seems to be a trap similar to getting jumped by Alison in chapter 11. Ian has no indication that he cares about them and just goes along with it. There seem to be little to no flags to prevent him from texting with her, even though you may expect a a non chad faithful Ian to not do it. The end has a variantion when he ends the conversation (and not Louise) and remarks that it was just for fun and he was dating Lena.
Sexting is fairly innocent and the least harmful way to cheat on someone, so ramifications are more vague than the potential of Alisons unwanted pregnancy.
As already shown with Louises clingness towards Jeremy and Lena, this harmful flirt could snowball in her obsessing over him and demaning a relationship, something that Ians partner would hear about sooner or later, potentially leading to a breakup because Ian couldn't be faithful and was taking advantage of a naive woman. A slight possibility is that Ian can chose to switch to Louise, but considering how patronising he acted during the sexting, he doesn't seem to be that interested in Louise and banking on a relationship for her would be a huge pill to swallow. He still suggests a date when they are back in Baluart (unless if he is with Lena, I believe), so this may just be the first scene on her dating path. Not sure to make of it, since they didn't interacted much together, even in the threesome they weren't focussing on each other, though Louises dialogue is slightly changed if she had maxed out points with Ian.

Reactions: tbs9090

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
how many 12Alpha should she/he post?

this is like streetfighter 2

[Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior, Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers, Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition, Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers, Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting, Hyper Street Fighter 2, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix, Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo.]

ORS chapter 12
[chapter 12 prologue alpha, chapter 12 prologue beta, chapter 12 prologue full, chapter 12 alpha]
i will guess the nextis chapter 12 beta ?

Reactions: Vasilji and dobzzz

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
how many 12Alpha should she/he post?

this is like streetfighter 2

[Street Fighter 2: The World Warrior, Ultra Street Fighter 2: The Final Challengers, Street Fighter 2: Champion Edition, Super Street Fighter 2: The New Challengers, Street Fighter 2: Hyper Fighting, Hyper Street Fighter 2, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: HD Remix, Super Street Fighter 2: Turbo.]

ORS chapter 12
[chapter 12 prologue alpha, chapter 12 prologue beta, chapter 12 prologue full, chapter 12 alpha]
i will guess the nextis chapter 12 beta ?
and dont forget Chapter 12 epilogue A,B and Final

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Are you kidding!?
This update is full of Ian cuck fuckery,mommysboiii is going to have field day;)
Well, EK had only promised Ian content, so it made sense there would no cuck stuff. However EK reserved a nice suprise to us and made Lena show in this update, which is really cool. Though there is no much cuckery in this update, unless I have missed sth. There is Axel's scene, and two teasing scenes at the beach house. Have I missed something ?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Overall update wasn't bad. Only very briefly. The first route ran in an hour; a full update used to last for 2.5 hours of play.
We were pleased with good content: Three! scenes with Emma, Holly's branching and diverse paths, and I'm glad that Eva was able to gameplay Ian/Len in an incomplete update, paying attention to the perspective of both MCs. Content with Emma made this update for me. Also, finally, some o Ian/Ivy interaction becomes spicy, so this route can be considered confirmed. Hachiko has been waiting too, SerHawkes, and you'll have to.
Louise is, of course, a big red flag.
On the flaws in writing , Wade is turning into a vegetable more and more and looks like he's about to commit suicide, no matter what. Perry, despite all attempts to socialize him, is again acting like a complete asshole (tried on different saves). A large number of bugs is annoying. Eva, stop rushing your releases! They barely work. Ian's chatting on the phone is broken, people complain again about Holly's branch broken by bugs, and also a bug with Emma on Lena's route - she intends to have sex with Ian, although previously such an opportunity was closed - according to Emma, she wouldn't spoil the Ian/Len relationship ( scene in the toilet is blocked). Out of character.

It was a good idea to introduce Lena's backstory during the relationships conversation, and here the versions will differ depending on the player's actions. Lustful Lena was jumping dicks from one to another, "good Lena" had only two guys. It added realism to character behaviour, feels natural.
I would give this update 8/10 for being short, but for this..okay, 9/10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I've had a look at this bit, and it seems that this is because the game handles these two differently under the hood:
Python:
        elif v11_bar4 == 3:
            "I had been texting back and forth with Eli, the girl I had met working at Blazer."
            "She had shown interest in meeting me, saying she'd like to come to my next concert."
            l "I have the feeling she'd like to be more than just my friend... I wonder if she's into me?"
            l "I've never had a casual hookup with a girl... It could be a fun new experience."
            if lena_cheating > 0.5:
                l "Would it count as cheating? I don't think it has the same connotations when doing it with a girl..."
            elif ian_lena_open:
                l "I wonder if she'd be open to a threesome with me and Ian... That could be interesting."
            elif ian_lena_couple or lena_ian_love > 0.5:
                l "But that's not what I'm looking for right now... Not when I have Ian."
            if lena_holly_love:
                l "But I guess that's not what I'm interested in right now. Not when I have Holly..."

# jack sex
        if lena_jack > 2:
            if lena_jack_dating:
                if lena_jack_dating == 2:
                    "Jack had added me on Peoplegram, but we had barely interacted since that crazy night at Blazer."
                    l "I'm sure he has no shortage of girls that demand his attention... I don't want to join that list."
                    l "He said he'd hit me up if he ever was in town again... I'll have to make sure he does!"
                elif lena_jack_dating == 1:
                    "Jack had added me on Peoplegram, but we hadn't texted or interacted since that crazy night at Blazer."
                    l "He said he'd hit me up if he ever was in town again... We'll see."
            else:
                l "I never gave Jack my contact... I guess what happened that night was a one-time thing, and it's better this way."
                if lena_cheating > 0:
                    "That didn't negate the fact I had cheated on Ian with a total stranger barely minutes after meeting him..."
                    l "And in the public toilets, no less. That really got out of hand..."
When it comes to Jack it's possible for Lena to have established a basic "relationship" depending on her choices during the interaction with him, but when it comes to Eli there's no such opportunity (yet). I wouldn't exclude possibility that Lena will be given option to start "something" with Eli and then start wondering if maybe she wants something other than sticking with Holly and no one else.
Wait, Lena can wonder if Eli would be open to a threesome with Ian ? She does not say that in my playthrough while I should have all the conditions !!! Can you please let me know the minimum prerequisites ??? Please, please, please !!!

camube

Jun 4, 2022
in a path, it's shorter than i thought, like really short.

But if we go through all the possibility, maybe around 4 route or so, it's still clocked in at 2 hours+ playtime. Which is quite long actually.

4.60 star(s) 305 Votes