camube

Jun 4, 2022
I guess i am at the point where i need to wait for several updates to get enough out of them...

I dont play that many different paths cause iam not interested in some characters (i certainly dont want to see Lena or Holly with those other douchebags of guys.. there are only assholes in this games besides Ian) other than that, for Ian am only interested in Lena, Holly and Cindy... so that makes 3 paths for me, cause Lena gets Holly if Ian is with Cindy and if Ian is with Holly Lena is a lesbian slut but for sure not for Seymour, so yeah 3 playthroughs for me max...

but the branching in this game has gone through the roof so the updates take more and more time to get developed if EK wants to deliver content for all the branches (and they are not even countable anymore), even if its only a little... that cuts the content for each branch a little so if you are only playing 2 or 3 branches the updates are really short now. And its not like EK will close some branches... the branching gets more and more with each update. Just taking a look at Mr Bubus walkthrough make my head spin.
yeah, there's so many variables, it's crazy

and Evakiss meticulously maintain them all, or at least try to.

Like in this update alone, you can put sunscreen on Emma, there's an option whether or not Ian finger her butt. There is a route / a state where that fingering butt option appear or doesn't appear.

There's 2 version of Lena's teenage years, one with multiple ex-boyfriends, and one with fewer ones. It's really crazy how many permutations this game has. It's crazy complicated for sure. She needs a team.

Reactions: GokutheG

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
for me its not the same as the previous VN. that one was fun to play
this one I feel more of a chore. sure, visually better, UI is better, tons of fancy stuff and all that.
but overall I do not enjoy it. playing 2 chars is also a bad idea. I think it would have been better to just pick one of the two and stick with him/her the whole play.
and I hate those mini-games as I don't give a crap if he wins or not.

Reactions: uncommonsence

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
So I just finished playing through the update and in my Axel route even though Lena decided to fuck Axel and the bus left without her somehow she still ends up at the beach-house with Ian and gang and that too in the afternoon itself. Practically wouldn't she not be meeting Ian and gang in the beach house or maybe arrive late if she missed the bus??? Is it a bug?

Also that Holly confiding to Ian about her 'kiss' with Lena is such a tease. Hopefully there's a threesome between them down the lane.

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
So I just finished playing through the update and in my Axel route even though Lena decided to fuck Axel and the bus left without her somehow she still ends up at the beach-house with Ian and gang and that too in the afternoon itself. Practically wouldn't she not be meeting Ian and gang in the beach house or maybe arrive late if she missed the bus??? Is it a bug?

Also that Holly confiding to Ian about her 'kiss' with Lena is such a tease. Hopefully there's a threesome between them down the lane.
Lena texts either Perry or Ian that she missed the train and her phone died (a lie that Ian caught up on). She still arrives since she took one train later.

Or are you not getting these dialogues? Then it would be a bug.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Gents, sorry if I am repeating myself, this is a message in a bottle but this is crucial to my main playthrough: please, what are the minimum criteria for Lena to think about a threesome with Eli and Ian ? I should have got it and do not, I do not know what's happening.

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Lena texts either Perry or Ian that she missed the train and her phone died (a lie that Ian caught up on). She still arrives since she took one train later.

Or are you not getting these dialogues? Then it would be a bug.
Oh nevermind found it, It seems I had missed the Lena Ian texting since I was fast forwarding/skipping through my playthroughs.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
Gents, sorry if I am repeating myself, this is a message in a bottle but this is crucial to my main playthrough: please, what are the minimum criteria for Lena to think about a threesome with Eli and Ian ? I should have got it and do not, I do not know what's happening.
Where have you seen anything about this dialogue? If you saw it in a playthrough, can you post a screenshot, I'm not familiar with any Lena Eli threesomes

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Lena needs to flirt with Eli at her bartending gig. In my playthrough they had 3some with Louise and I got that dialogue about Eli.

fatpussy123

May 9, 2020
I hope Ian doesn't figure shit out on his own and force a premature breakup.

Lena has an explicit choice to continue to cheat behind his back, so it would be nice to have some player input on how gullible Ian can be.
Right now Ian already heavily suspects something is going on. I imagine the way EK will do it is Ian having the option to confront Lena or just forget about it. The latter would have Ian saying shit like "it's probably all in my head, duhh". Then way later if Lena gets bolder in her cheating, maybe Ian will possibly catch her.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Right now Ian already heavily suspects something is going on. I imagine the way EK will do it is Ian having the option to confront Lena or just forget about it. The latter would have Ian saying shit like "it's probably all in my head, duhh". Then way later if Lena gets bolder in her cheating, maybe Ian will possibly catch her.
Yeah, I'm just hoping for that oblivious option where he believes in the power of love and trusts Lena lol. It would be a bummer for NTR fans if he confronted her without player input and that leads to a breakup with still 6 chapters to go or whatever the final number is.

Reactions: Balsamic

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
There appears to be a bug for people who have over 100 pages of saves. It looks like they've increased the number of saves per page, and in doing so have bugged something in the save system, so you presently can't move beyond page 100. I have several playthroughs spread over hundreds of a pages of saves (I save frequently). This means I can't play this update at all, because before starting the new content, I decided I wanted to replay another scene from an earlier update, and having done so discovered that frustratingly I couldn't get back to where I finished last time. It's possible to go back, but not forward, until you reach Page 100. That's because both of the forward toggles are frozen beyond that point.

rebelshadowrm

Dec 26, 2021
There appears to be a bug for people who have over 100 pages of saves. It looks like they've increased the number of saves per page, and in doing so have bugged something in the save system, so you presently can't move beyond page 100. I have several playthroughs spread over hundreds of a pages of saves (I save frequently). This means I can't play this update at all, because before starting the new content, I decided I wanted to replay another scene from an earlier update, and having done so discovered that frustratingly I couldn't get back to where I finished last time. It's possible to go back, but not forward, until you reach Page 100. That's because both of the forward toggles are frozen beyond that point.
I have the exact same issue. I can only access the first handful of my playthroughs. Hoping there is some way to patch a function to go past 100.
Admittedly I was a bit too save happy on my first few playthroughs and left about 20 pages between saves for future patches, so I only really have access to my first 4 playthroughs and half of a 5th.

Last edited:

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
How many Robert saves do you have?:HideThePain:

PilotLara

Jan 16, 2019
PilotLara one more thing: There is currently what i'd consider a serious issue with Lena/Axel path. Specifically, if the player gets onto this path by having sex with Axel in Chapter 9, there's no ability to stop it, even though the game seems to think there is and provides options to do so.

The (two-fold) problem is specifically with Lena's will points: having sex with Axel in Ch.9 sets Lena's will points to 0. From this moment onwards Lena can only gather 1 will point (by writing song in Chapter 11) but to shut down Axel's path the game requires Lena to burn 2 points in single sequence
Python:
        "{image=icon_will.webp}I have to go" if lena_will > 0:
            label v12rejectaxel:
                $ lena_axel_desire_over = True
                call willdown from _call_willdown_69
//...
            if lena_axel_desire:
                l "I think we said everything that needed to be said..."
                "I felt Axel's hand resting on my hip. He was so close to me."
                x "Are you sure?"
                "I looked into Axel's eyes. Could I ever see him as just a friend?"
                menu:
                    "{image=icon_love.webp}Kiss Axel":
//...
                    "{image=icon_will.webp}Get on the train" if lena_will > 0:
                        call willdown from _call_willdown_70
//...
On top of this, Lena potentially needs third will point to spend shortly before this scene, if she is in relationship with Ian and wants to stop her cheating (the cheating flag is set by having sex with Axel)

Not only Lena can't get this many points in this short timespan, the game doesn't even physically let her hold this many, because the max number she can store is 2.

I'd suggest adding a few more instances of getting will points for Lena in Ch.10-11, especially since there can be other ways the player might want to spend them (like for a threesome with Ian/Louise) And either increase the limit to 3, or rework the cost of actions for Lena in Ch.12
Thanks, ffive. I'll pass this one on to Eva.

4.60 star(s) 304 Votes