• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
If you're enjoying it, what does it matter how long it takes?
what matters is, i hate waiting with the feeling of what will happen next, that's why i usually play games only in their completed state so that atleast i know before going in that this has some kind of conclusion, but hey thats just me. But the development time for amazing games like this is wayy to hard to see through. 6 years is not a small period of time, and a lot of years have already passed since development began. So 10 years or more development time for a game is not a small time period. And this game allows soo much customization for building a relationship, that's why people love this soo much, and maybe that's why the dev is being slow to make it last as long as possible. But it's gonna get annoying sometimes if the development time is soo big:(

Last edited:

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
what matters is, i hate waiting with the feeling of what will happen next, that's why i usually play games only in their completed state so that atleast i know before going in that this has some kind of conclusion, but hey thats just me. But the development time for amazing games like this is wayy to hard to see through. 6 years is not a small period of time, and a lot of years have already passed since development began. So 10 years or more development time for a game is not a small time period. And this game allows soo much customization for building a relationship, that's why people love this soo much, and maybe that's why the dev is being slow to make it last as long as possible. But it's gonna get annoying sometimes if the development time is soo big:(
Everyone who enjoys this game is in the same boat. It's just something you have to get used to. I play so many of these games, as soon as I've finished playing all the content in a particular update, I just move onto the next one, and get wrapped up in that. Virtually every day, another game update is released, for one of the games I'm currently playing. So the time between updates of my favourites can appear to pass quite quickly, because I have all these others to keep me occupied in the meantime. At present, I have 10 different game apps on my taskbar, including this one, for updates of games I'm currently playing, and about 20 others on the backburner, to start playing once I've finished with these. By the time I get through those, there will already be 20-30 more to replace them. I'm never up to date, and consequently I'm never waiting around impatiently for future updates, like you appear to be.

Reactions: MixQQ

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Everyone who enjoys this game is in the same boat. It's just something you have to get used to. I play so many of these games, as soon as I've finished playing all the content in a particular update, I just move onto the next one, and get wrapped up in that. Virtually every day, another game update is released, for one of the games I'm currently playing. So the time between updates of my favourites can appear to pass quite quickly, because I have all these others to keep me occupied in the meantime. At present, I have 10 different game apps on my taskbar, including this one, for updates of games I'm currently playing, and about 20 others on the backburner, to start playing once I've finished with these. By the time I get through those, there will already be 20-30 more to replace them. I'm never up to date, and consequently I'm never waiting around impatiently for future updates, like you appear to be.
yeah, i can't handle soo many games at once lol. But thats a nice thing going on for you. :)

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
Actually during that scene with Ian when they were smoking weed. She tells Ian that she now feels the same way about Lena, that she USED to feel about him. Which is a further indication, that she's no longer crushing on him.

You're right about Robert though. For some reason, I thought Ian or Lena had talked about Robert with Holly, after their fight during the life drawing event. But even so, her having sex with Ivy, Mark and now Robert, all at the same time, is further evidence that slutty Holly is over her crush with Ian. And that her flirting with him now, probably has some ulterior motive.
Holly might try to break Ian/Lena relationship on her slutty path. Just like Lena took Ian from her grasp when she was meek. Probably a power move by slutty Holly to feel desired and out of spite against Lena. The word ally is used in the beginning of the game to describe Holly's relationship with Ian and Lena, I smell a backstabbing coming soon from slutty Holly or maybe I am reading into it too much.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: TKG

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
If you fought Robert after the bar scene, Ian will have a distaste for Robert but not at the level when both are dating Lena. He calls him an asshole in his monologue when he's on a dinner date with Minerva. Nothing major. It's a full blown hate when they fight 2 times.
Robert = biggest NPC in ORS.
I have no idea what the point of him is. Even before the date with him, Lena says that she isn't really interested in him. In my playthroughs, Robert always gets the ultimate triple: rejection from Lena, punch from Axel and kicks from Ian. :cool:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I have no idea what the point of him is. Even before the date with him, Lena says that she isn't really interested in him. In my playthroughs, Robert always gets the ultimate triple: rejection from Lena, punch from Axel and kicks from Ian. :cool:
I'm exactly the same. She doesn't even go for drinks, "for the same reason (she has) declined all the other times".

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Actually during that scene with Ian when they were smoking weed. She tells Ian that she now feels the same way about Lena, that she USED to feel about him. Which is a further indication, that she's no longer crushing on him.

You're right about Robert though. For some reason, I thought Ian or Lena had talked about Robert with Holly, after their fight during the life drawing event. But even so, her having sex with Ivy, Mark and now Robert, all at the same time, is further evidence that slutty Holly is over her crush with Ian. And that her flirting with him now, probably has some ulterior motive.
I agree that there are certain paths where this is/might be true, depending on what you did before. But I had a wild Holly at the beach trip who is still clearly interested in Ian.
AFAIK there is also a path where wild Holly comes together with Ian around chapter 10/11 and they hit it off. So far I could not get it, I just heard that this is a possibility. I don´t know how wild Holly keeps on getting when Ian/Holly come together around this time, but there are options. The pic shown by saltynip wild Holly together with Ian and getting closer "so naughty ... only with you... for you" there might be a path in the works about this.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I have no idea what the point of him is.
Stringing him along for early points without putting out. On the slutty Lena path, maybe the free bunny-suit? Schadenfreude, cucking him and beating his ass. Story-wise, I guess rebound guy and for triggering appearance of bad Jessica. Basically, he is discount Ian with none of the redeeming qualities.

saltynip

Oct 16, 2020
"so naughty ... only with you... for you"
To clarify, this line from Holly was displayed in the original unmodified game during this sex scene, I just modified so the game would show the v12_holly13b.webp instead the original one.

Python:
"{image=icon_lust.webp}Get her on all fours":
                    $ renpy.block_rollback()
                    i "Deep inside... Like this?"
                    scene v12_holly13b with long
                    play sound "sfx/moan5.mp3"
                    pause 1
                    jump v12holly4s
scene v12_holly13b with long was scene v12_holly13 with long
This part of code is from extracted script.rpa, under directory story/chapter_12b.rpy, line 13513
There is another place used v12_holly13.webp in this rpy file, and it is the only script that has used this picture.

Reactions: Turret

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
In my saves he fucks Holly because this two deserve each other:whistle:

starkj

May 17, 2022
I pretty much dont like any male option for Lena but i really despise Robert, fucking blackmailer, just his face makes me wanna punch him.

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
What makes you say that?:unsure:
Of course I can only speak for myself but can I be honest? When I see what kind of problems Lena has and where she gets herself into, at some point as a man I would be fed up with it, no matter how great she looks or how great the sex is.
I know we all love ORS here and wait for the update regularly. But if we see it in real life, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with people like they are presented in the game.
I don't know about you, but I've never met guys like Axel & Jeremy in my time at school or at work.
But you have to see it as a video game. But I would like a little “down-to-earthness” every now and then.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TKG and Xupuzulla
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes