lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Of course I can only speak for myself but can I be honest? When I see what kind of problems Lena has and where she gets herself into, at some point as a man I would be fed up with it, no matter how great she looks or how great the sex is.
I know we all love ORS here and wait for the update regularly. But if we see it in real life, I wouldn't want to have anything to do with people like they are presented in the game.
I don't know about you, but I've never met guys like Axel & Jeremy in my time at school or at work.
But you have to see it as a video game. But I would like a little “down-to-earthness” every now and then.
Re. Axel I would agree, but Jeremy ? Most of my bros are Jeremies.

Reactions: ffive

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I am still waiting for chapter 12 to be completed entirely, then I will play both chapters 11 and 12 and give my final review of both these chapters. Can't read this thread until then. Meanwhile, you guys should enjoy this.

Only Jokes, don't mind them.ORS Women Rankings...
That was funny,why the Alison part so long through:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Homemade

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
If I may ask? What scenarios & new content do you want in the upcoming update?
Who with whom, what new relationships, etc.?
- serious talk between Ian/Lena/Holly, and finally form a proper throuple, then i expect great 3some
- Ian/Lena/Emma 3some if you are on open relationship path
- cuck this idiot perry, tie him to chair and let him watch his precious Emma totally destroyed by Ian

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: chuck69

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
So is the epilogue releasing around 2 months from now or what?
Not epilogue but part 2 of Chapter 12, there is no news regarding epilogue rn but considering it had prologue, there's a high chance of epilogue as well.
As for release schedule, it seems like Eva was working part 2 alongside part 1 so best bet would be 3 months from now if we're lucky.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
cuck this idiot perry, tie him to chair and let him watch his precious Emma totally destroyed by Ian
When it comes to Cherry, I fully agree on this, since Perry developed towards an insufferable jerk over the game, but in the case of Emma I am all for hooking him and Emma up.They deserve each other!
And the "big cucking of Perry" comes later with Ian and Lena being on great terms with Seymour (Lena´s maybe Dad). :) ;)

As for what I would like to see in the coming update:
- further development Ian/Alison, both nice Alison and wild Alison (confident Ian and her in a loving relationship, but still having threesomes, etc.)
- more Ian/Holly stuff, both with sweet Holly (Ian also helping her getting bolder) and wild Holly, hopfully a pathway where confident Ian and really wild (slut) Holly become a loving couple
- story development Ian/Lena, both for them in a loving relationship and also the variant both being very close friends, but not together. I found out that routes can be really nice to follow. Ian and Lena looking out for the other, even being FwBs, but in a relationship with someone else, e.g. Ian with Alison or Holly, Lena with Seymour or back with Axel.

Reactions: MixQQ

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
- serious talk between Ian/Lena/Holly, and finally form a proper throuple, then i expect great 3some
- Ian/Lena/Emma 3some if you are on open relationship path
- cuck this idiot perry, tie him to chair and let him watch his precious Emma totally destroyed by Ian
The Ian/Lena/Emma threesome will happen eventually, but I don't see it happening in this chapter. Eva has stepped back on Ian and Lena having sex with each others friends, I assume until the storylines have developed further. Whether that's having them go further as cheaters, or pushing the open relationship path further. So expect further flirting scenes for Ian and Emma, and Lena and Emma in coming updates.

The beach content is obviously setting the groundwork for the throuple, but once again, Eva has decided to take naughty storyline development involving Ian and Lena, with each others friends much slower than she may have originally intended. Which is why I think certain scenes involving Lena and Holly were removed in this update, on some pathways. On these paths, I suspect they'll eventually be repurposed to fit the more advanced storyline and then reappear at a later stage of the game, when Eva has decided that Lena and Holly can finally give in to their desires for each other. I assume in the case of the throuple, this will include similar scenes involving Ian and Holly, as well as Ian, Lena and Holly together.

As far as Perry being cucked. Well maybe that's the kinky shit that he wants?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: MixQQ

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Is the current version in the OP the latest one?
I think not the very last one (the one with fully fixed gallery) because i don't remember our resident Sith Lord posting that, but not 100% sure. In any case the differences would be minor.

edit: the "final final" version was posted by EK on May 7th and the version in OP is from May 5th. So yeah, it's the second-to-latest build.

SearingFive

Mar 26, 2020
It was fun to see Perry getting shit on throughout the first day of beach visit. Wanted master bedroom but ended up sleeping on the floor in his own room. Got things hurled at him and even fell when Wade lost it to a panic attack on drugs. Got wet sand thrown at him from Emma :KEK:. EK did a number on him.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
It was fun to see Perry getting shit on throughout the first day of beach visit. Wanted master bedroom but ended up sleeping on the floor in his own room. Got things hurled at him and even fell when Wade lost it to a panic attack on drugs. Got wet sand thrown at him from Emma :KEK:. EK did a number on him.
Still would love to see Emma peg him

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Still would love to see Emma peg him
I think that will happen sooner or later. As I mentioned before, Emma and Perry deserve each other. My Ian is very into bringing those two together, so that he can go after Lena, Holly, Cherry and Alison, the girls that really count. And the crescendo of cucking Perry comes later in the game by Ian together with Lena and Seymour. And it won´t be in bed.:p:p

ZillaStarKilla

Jan 7, 2021
If I may ask? What scenarios & new content do you want in the upcoming update?
Who with whom, what new relationships, etc.?
I'm on the Lena path, I don't know about the rest, but I want some more experimentation between them. More threesome setups and scenes, and if you're on the experimenting path (which is still criminally underutilized), more talks about who Lena and Ian are interested in, or talking more about their fantasies and past experiences without the humiliation stuff tacked-on. It's clear Eva is trying to appease the femdom/cuck audience with the weird humiliation shit. I don't care much about Holly, but that Holly/Lena/Ian scene needs to happen finally or Ian/Ivy. Eva is really holding out on some of these pairings for some reason. I just hope there's more action to come instead of just more setups and GGGB cameos.

I also want a confrontation between Cindy/Axel and Wade. If Lena got fucked by Axel, then have Ian grow suspicious. Lay the groundwork for the eventual Axel vs Ian fight. I can't wait to kick that dude's ass.

4.60 star(s) 308 Votes