phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
It should still work, I think. My Lena never stopped sleeping with Robert, and I got this to work. Crucial is just to have both Robert and Ian at the life drawing event (never did the music event, dunno if it works there too), and as Ian make choices that lead to a fight.
(I also let Ian get beaten up and constantly tap out to avoid too much damage to the relationship with Lena)
Thanks
I can try this . In drawing event I solved the problem without a fight so now I need to try this one . Hope it works

Thanks again

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Seymour is not her dad. EvaKiss has already said that ORS will be a much more realistic game than GGGB was. No incest, implied or otherwise.
Over the roughly 4 years of ORS development EK said a lot and also changed, added, cut out or paused a lot of stuff in the game. So anything she says on ORS should by now be taken with a grain of salt (a big one at that). That goes for any path, no matter if it is Seymour, Ian, Lena, Holly or whoever else.

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Seymour is not her dad. EvaKiss has already said that ORS will be a much more realistic game than GGGB was. No incest, implied or otherwise.
While I agree with your conclusion, I disagree with your route to it. I think an incestuous approach is much too vanilla for what EK has planned for the LSD arc. While EK originally may not have planned for ORS to be more depraved than GGGB, I think that plan will go to the wayside....but the approach will be more subtle and for that reason, way more erotic. GGGB emphasized hardcore scenes with very little finesse. The LSD arc in ORS, in my view, promises to be a slow intriguing spiral into increasingly darker scenarios.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The LSD arc in ORS, in my view, promises to be a slow intriguing spiral into increasingly darker scenarios.
I hope, I don't make Lena take the drug for nothing :4Head:It was "cool" in GGGB (in-game, in real life drugs are bad m'kay?)

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
While I agree with your conclusion, I disagree with your route to it. I think an incestuous approach is much too vanilla for what EK has planned for the LSD arc. While EK originally may not have planned for ORS to be more depraved than GGGB, I think that plan will go to the wayside....but the approach will be more subtle and for that reason, way more erotic. GGGB emphasized hardcore scenes with very little finesse. The LSD arc in ORS, in my view, promises to be a slow intriguing spiral into increasingly darker scenarios.
I think it is Andrea more than anyone else than made me understand that the genius of EK is that we all project our very divergent fantasies on ORS and while none of them come true, we all believe our own will at some point.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Andrea9999

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I think it is Andrea more than anyone else than made me understand that the genius of EK is that we all project our very divergent fantasies on ORS and while none of them come true, we all believe our own will at some point.
Thank you so much for understanding that. And implicit is the thesis that self-deceit is completely acceptable if it heightens the erotic experience.
(Also, our desires are not precluded until the game is completely finished....if completeness actually occurs.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: lucadiadis

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
How is the art of this game made?
EK chooses three numbers (0-1023); each specifying an intensity of red, green, or blue. And she does this for every pixel on your screen. There are 4096X2160 pixels on 4K monitors, and being a perfectionist, EK handpicks these numbers for every single one. This is why it takes so long between updates. I told her to use a color map, but she would not have it.

Wagdy75

Dec 26, 2021
EK chooses three numbers (0-1023); each specifying an intensity of red, green, or blue. And she does this for every pixel on your screen. There are 4096X2160 pixels on 4K monitors, and being a perfectionist, EK handpicks these numbers for every single one. This is why it takes so long between updates. I told her to use a color map, but she would not have it.
I am sorry but I am a complete noob. I just want to create a visual novel myself and 3D games ain't my think. I like the art of this game and GGGB. So, how does this whole thing work? Do EK use a program like Toon Boom harmony and simply choose body position for each Character? I don't care about coloring at the moment. I just want to understand how is it done in general? Don't they just use rigged characters and that's it or what?

4.60 star(s) 307 Votes