dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So I finished the content but I can't seem to get Ian's part on the beach for some reason even tho the scenes exist in the gallery, guess it's the JDmod? but anyways I'll just wait for the complete chapter later on.

What routes do you guys suggest I try now? I guess my question is what's your favorite route? I only finished my cannon route of Ian and Lena being together so now it's side routes so do let me know. Thanks in advance!.
My fav route is when Ian go out with Lena but never fucks her and then gets dominated and cucked by her, while she fucks everyone else :BootyTime:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Can I open Ian&Lena, Ian&Holly and Lena&Holly scenes in one playthrough?
No, Ian/Lena is mutually exclusive with Ian/Holly and both block Lena/Holly. All three characters may potentially come together down the road, but that's another story.

Reactions: RatkaM

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Slut Holly only really comes into being, because Ian ignores her. So you're going to need another opportunity for them to hook up, which so far hasn't happened. I suspect it will though at some point. Obviously, the route I was suggesting, was one where Ian and Holly probably never hook up. But he's still her friend, and is more and more surprised by the dramatic changes to her personality. Which he already is to some extent, on that kind of route. The route I'm envisaging is where Holly continues to want to emulate Ivy, which is why I suggest she may get breast implants, plus tattoos and piercings at some point. But if she does hook up with Ian in the near future, she'll probably stop being so influenced by Ivy, on that route. So we could end with two variations of her slut route. One where she's closer to the normal Holly route, and one where she basically becomes a badass bimbo like Ivy.
While I am no fan of "plastic" as I said before, I agree with you that a two path Slut Holly route would be great. One where she (finally) gains Ian´s attention and love, but stays rather wild because Ian loves this mix of the cute writer Holly he admires and the sexy slut Holly she became to at last get Ians heart.
And the other one where Holly follows completely in the footsteps of Ivy and (slutty) Lena, which you´d like to see. Hopefully we get our wishes here.:)

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
I released version Ch. 12 Final of the JDMOD as Early Access for my patrons. In 7 days it will become public and available for everyone.
I notice that some choices and effects are altered in your mod. Is this intentional? There are also suggested choices that turned out to be bad.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I released version Ch. 12 Final of the JDMOD as Early Access for my patrons. In 7 days it will become public and available for everyone.
why isn't this mod pinned on the first page???:unsure: Till now i didn't knew this game had a mod as well...

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
It is. 1. You do not fantasize even once about Axel (it automatically provokes Lena shagging Ian one morning after a wet dream), and that same morning, when asked choose "get up" instead of "wake him up with a blow job".
Lena can fantasize about Axel, the autmatic sex scene doesn't happen if Robert and Ian fight during the life drawing event, and Lena decides to end the date.

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
The conversation whilst Lena has always refused to work with Seymour, and they have spoken only once at the gallery:
Seymour - "It's not so simple. I'm interested in you, you see".
Lena - "Why ?"
Seymour - "I have my reasons, but they shouldn't concern you for now".
C'mon, that's her dad.
The father who takes a semi-nude and nude photo of her. And who also gets turned on by the private shows his daughter puts on for him. :KEK:
325f61775f9d82796aab4cf96f26a3d2.png
You are a sick man lucadiadis. You need to control those impure thoughts. :Kappa::KEK:

Reactions: NewSeal

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
Lena can fantasize about Axel, the autmatic sex scene doesn't happen if Robert and Ian fight during the life drawing event, and Lena decides to end the date.
so its not going to work for me . my lena still in relationship with robert . damn wish i could do that .
thanks fo help

Modsognir

Dec 26, 2020
so its not going to work for me . my lena still in relationship with robert . damn wish i could do that .
thanks fo help
It should still work, I think. My Lena never stopped sleeping with Robert, and I got this to work. Crucial is just to have both Robert and Ian at the life drawing event (never did the music event, dunno if it works there too), and as Ian make choices that lead to a fight.
(I also let Ian get beaten up and constantly tap out to avoid too much damage to the relationship with Lena)

Reactions: phantomz
4.60 star(s) 307 Votes