VN Ren'Py Our Fate: Remake (Dev Thread)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
Shenice looks hot overall, but I'm not a fan of her haircut. Also her toes look rather long in 'Shenice front p3', but that might just be me. :)

Reactions: V19XX

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
Updated the main post.

I think i'm done with Claire, was a lot of work but i think i managed to get the best result i could, just need to improve some of the outfits and the body a bit, i hope you like her.
Gonna go to bed late again probably tomorrow would be sleepy at work :ROFLMAO:
PS: I'M AN IDIOT AND ALSO SLEEPY SO I UPLOADED THE VERSION WITH EYE SHADOW, gonna upload at least one render with no eyeshadow
(The actual final version) Ignore the rest of the renders with eyeshadow until tomorrow :mad:

Last edited:

FreddyK

Apr 8, 2019
Updated the main post.

I think i'm done with Claire, was a lot of work but i think i managed to get the best result i could, just need to improve some of the outfits and the body a bit, i hope you like her.
PS: I'M AN IDIOT AND ALSO SLEEPY SO I UPLOADED THE VERSION WITH EYE SHADOW, gonna upload at least one render with no eyeshadow
(The actual final version) Ignore the rest of the renders with eyeshadow until tomorrow :mad:

She looks fantastic... I like her more and more :)

Probably I want too much her to be perfect, but there is still something I find a bit weird with the front line of her hair.
On some pictures, it looks as if she has a wig (mainly on pictures Claire_23_08_21_p7 and older version Claire_18_08_21_new_look_front_p3, and also a bit on Claire_23_08_21_p5...).
But maybe it is just me, because on the pictures taken from closer distance (like Claire_24_08_21_p1_final.png, Claire_24_08_21_p1.png, Claire_23_08_21_p2.png), I don't have the same impression.

I mean no disrespect to your work, I just wanted to give you my honest opinion.
And honestly, if you don't want to change her anymore after all the work you have already put in it, for me she already looks fantastic (I'm repeating myself... -) )

Tx for your impressive work.

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
i hope this project will push through,its one of my fave game.i remember also someone wants to remake the game MSN or my sweet neighbors which is my fave game,dev is gone for 3 yrs now and some people dont want it,they discriminate the remaker and the project got cancelled because of too much negativity.
thats just sad.

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Updated the main post.

She looks great! I agree she looks better without the eye shadow. Body is pretty similar, but the new version actually looks a bit thicker than the original at the hips and legs/ass. Is it just me or does the new MC look too angry? I think for those of us who enjoy the "love" route he wouldn't look to agitated :LOL:

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
She looks great! I agree she looks better without the eye shadow. Body is pretty similar, but the new version actually looks a bit thicker than the original at the hips and legs/ass. Is it just me or does the new MC look too angry? I think for those of us who enjoy the "love" route he wouldn't look to agitated :LOL:
I'm still working on the body and outfits, no big changes but precisely i wanted to reduce the lower body thickness. As for the MC, the renders are pretty outdated i've already changed his look time ago, i can't just make a gazillion renders everytime i make something even tho i have a 2080 and gets the job done my concept renders usually take from 5 to 10 mins or more, so that left me with less time to work on things.

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
As i'm done with Claire's body and outfits i've decided to actually make new morphs for the hair to match the original better, i'm not sure if i'm gonna end up using them but i'm willing to do the extra work just to test if she looks better and closer to the original, done with the hair to back morph, gonna try to make a morph to tilt the middle hair line to the side next.

Update: I've done the testing and i can say, i don't like the hair pushed back. It looks really silly (as it did in the original imho), but i quite like the hair line to the side.

Update again:
There you go, i made some renders so you can judge by yourselves.
I definitely dont like the pushed back hair but i do actually like the side hairline, i'll maybe use it at 50% or even full.
Hair Normal.png Hair SideHairline.png Hair SideHairline_Back.png
As always all feedback is welcome (as long as is constructive :unsure:)

Last edited:

FreddyK

Apr 8, 2019
As i'm done with Claire's body and outfits i've decided to actually make new morphs for the hair to match the original better, i'm not sure if i'm gonna end up using them but i'm willing to do the extra work just to test if she looks better and closer to the original, done with the hair to back morph, gonna try to make a morph to tilt the middle hair line to the side next.

Update: I've done the testing and i can say, i don't like the hair pushed back. It looks really silly (as it did in the original imho), but i quite like the hair line to the side.

Update again:
I definitely dont like the pushed back hair but i do actually like the side hairline, i'll maybe use it at 50% or even full.
View attachment 1369264 View attachment 1369265 View attachment 1369266
I like it too with the hairline on the side.

The hair on the back of her skull is maybe a bit too high (picture 2)...
(She is so smart, her skull has probably to contain a big brain :) )

Reactions: TokyoR

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I like it too with the hairline on the side.

The hair on the back of her skull is maybe a bit too high (picture 2)...
(She is so smart, her skull has probably to contain a big brain :) )
Is not high is the same height as the original is just that the hairline is way lower, i have to refine these morphs anyways (y)
So it's just probably because of the perspective.
1 is the hairline with the side line morph and 2 is the normal hairline

• Red Heart
Reactions: Reifon and TokyoR

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
KEEP GOING AND DOING you are the best , we have at the moment and even even even if on 1/10000000000 that dev comes back puuf... you teach him mn.
should like PLEASEEEE IF POSSIBLE ADD PREGANNAGY AND PREG SEX TAGAS AND content to it if possibleeeeee T.T on the long run .. for dominant or corrut routes or for any ♥ ...

1629857218461.png 1629857218461.png

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
WAO is super alright , or good enough , at least on the body proportions ..and likeness to the original ..we can expected 100/100 equal to it , but thissh is goood already so keep going for it , hope you find help with the writing and text proof reading x x .... gannbate kudashhhaai .. go forward man do it , you rule rawr

1380947_Claire_New_17_08_21_Bikini_p1 (2).png

FreddyK

Apr 8, 2019
Is not high is the same height as the original is just that the hairline is way lower, i have to refine these morphs anyways (y)
So it's just probably because of the perspective.
1 is the hairline with the side line morph and 2 is the normal hairline
Indeed, maybe give it a try to put the hairline a bit higher.
It would give her hair more the shape of a 'V' upside down (seen from the front), like the original model.

Reactions: V19XX

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Update again:
View attachment 1369264 View attachment 1369265 View attachment 1369266
I actually think she looks best with the hair pulled back! :LOL: She looks classier that way, and neck looks longer. As you said, it's also closer to the character's original look. As Freddyk said, maybe pulling the hairline back just a bit would help too. Looks good with the side part though!

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I actually think she looks best with the hair pulled back! :LOL: She looks classier that way, and neck looks longer. As you said, it's also closer to the character's original look. As Freddyk said, maybe pulling the hairline back just a bit would help too. Looks good with the side part though!
I'm kinda tired from work today so i don't know if i'll be able to do much, i'm gonna try to make new better morphs as i did these rough test versions yesterday to see how could she look with the different hairstyle. It's not easy to get that hairline right as i'm moving vertices around not combing the hair (you can't comb mesh hair ). A lot of work since i'm trying to make everything look good, making textures, modelling stuff, lights, rendering... not easy. Ironically the hardest thing i did was to actually model and make d-force ready the "best day ever" t shirt (the one in the hair test renders not the old one in the main post) as there's not a single actual good looking d-force t shirt asset in the whole daz shop, wasted more time looking for one than making it :cry: these kind of things are very time consuming.

I'm happy with the progress in general, i still believe i'll be writing and rendering by the end of this month. I think i did a decent job with the Claire model in the end (did i?)

And yeah, seeing it now i actually like the hair back a lot, i was probably pissed yesterday as i didn't stop working on stuff and everything i do is always too little for me :mad:

Update: I made a new morph, pretty happy with how it looks, can be improved but i think i'm on the right track. Let me know what do you think!
hair_250821 comp.jpg

Last edited:

FreddyK

Apr 8, 2019
It is definitely better than the previous version. I also like the hair pulled back.
Last thing I would change is make her eyebrows a bit less thick.
(maybe no need to make them as thin as the orginal model but definitely a bit thinner)

That you did a decent work is the less you can say. You are doing an amazing work !!!

V19XX

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
It is definitely better than the previous version. I also like the hair pulled back.
Last thing I would change is make her eyebrows a bit less thick.
(maybe no need to make them as thin as the orginal model but definitely a bit thinner)

That you did a decent work is the less you can say. You are doing an amazing work !!!
Final version of the hair and final version of Claire in general, made an improved version of the last morph to better match the original also improved the hair shader (i can make it look even better but i don't want to use translucency for it in the shader, iray just sucks at doing this for hairs takes too long and makes a mess of fireflies, i think is good enough as it is). If any of you knows a good iray custom hair shader without translucency let me know (i did mine by myself)
Also made the eyebrows thinner.
Claire_Hair_Test_Final 25_08_21.png

Last edited:

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
pull back , or pull side or pull front .. no matter what sex position the hair have go go go give us moraaaaaaaaaaaaaaer ♥

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes