VN RPGM Completed Otaku's Fantasy 2/Monmusu Conquered World [Final] [Dieselmine MF]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

catnevie

Jul 14, 2021
so when i'm extracting the game what do i do do i move it to my steam version and like merged it or Do i merge all files 2 play the game like if they were the infinity Stones ,this is my frist time doing this plz help me so I can have a smile on my face Onni-chan

Reactions: masayoshiking

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Is this game really that bad with a one star rating? Only care about the scenes such as art/voices, not the gameplay. I am a fan of the Violated Hero series

Mizuki

Jun 12, 2017
just noticed this game. Is the translation competent at least? I see people not liking it, but I don’t know if the game updated it since then.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Otaku's Fantasy 2/Monmusu Conquered World [Dieselmine MF] - Original Size: 1,09GB

Download PC (313MB) :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FFTW

Jun 7, 2017
Uhhh is is just or me or is there nothing during the sex scenes??? Literally just a nature art or something lol, no pics or animations....
I had the same issue, the new crunched version fixed it, so use it :)

Otaku's Fantasy 2/Monmusu Conquered World [Dieselmine MF] - Original Size: 1,09GB

Download PC (313MB) : Workupload Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks!

Indeed@456

May 31, 2022
Just a quick question, but how do you download and play games that have multiple parts like this? I downloaded all 4 parts and I don't know what to do after that...

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Just a quick question, but how do you download and play games that have multiple parts like this? I downloaded all 4 parts and I don't know what to do after that...
Depends on how the game is compressed and split, if winrar, you usually just select all rar and unzip, if 7zip, just extract part 1 while in the same folder as the other parts using 7zip. I believe this one is Winrar.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Indeed@456

May 31, 2022
Depends on how the game is compressed and split, if winrar, you usually just select all rar and unzip, if 7zip, just extract part 1 while in the same folder as the other parts using 7zip. I believe this one is Winrar.
Thanks man, I just used 7Zip and it worked like a charm. Thanks for the help!

Zonabonnie320

Oct 19, 2019
I'm the only one who sees the game's cgs have a different art style than the others? the lizard girl's for example reminds me a lot of the sequel's art

Reactions: Gianghdhshshh