VN RPGM Completed Otaku's Fantasy 2/Monmusu Conquered World [Final] [Dieselmine MF]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

reansup

Sep 1, 2018
How to fix no voice in lose scene with Odalisque, Double Shadow, Atomis, Moschino, Gorgon, and Manticore
(Sorry my english bad)

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
There is an uncensored patch available for this apparently, but I can't find it online after an hour of searching, does anyone have access to it?

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
How to fix no voice in lose scene with Odalisque, Double Shadow, Atomis, Moschino, Gorgon, and Manticore
(Sorry my english bad)
Here is a fix for the missing voices. Just override the scenario files and the voices should work now.

The reason for this:
They put "[Odalisque / odr0004]" where it should have been "[Odalisque/odr0004]" so the game could not find the voice.
My best guess is that one of the translators may have done a search and replace to translate the name and put the space by mistake.
PS: I fixed all the missing voices not only Odalisque's.

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
"My cock is being rubbed and semen comes out from the balanus"
what the bloody fuck is a balanus google sensei?
" Balanus is a genus of barnacles in the family Balanidae of the subphylum Crustacea. "
I wanna know how the hell the machine translated into that...

just few lines later "Im going to ejaculate because of monster girls hand job......" during foot job
"touches my balanus with her claws gently" regardless of being some random species seeing a word I dont know is a first for any ero game ever
"The cock holding my monster girl trembles and gets bigger"

Reactions: cutitup1234

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
"My cock is being rubbed and semen comes out from the balanus"
what the bloody fuck is a balanus google sensei?
" Balanus is a genus of barnacles in the family Balanidae of the subphylum Crustacea. "
I wanna know how the hell the machine translated into that...

just few lines later "Im going to ejaculate because of monster girls hand job......" during foot job
"touches my balanus with her claws gently" regardless of being some random species seeing a word I dont know is a first for any ero game ever
"The cock holding my monster girl trembles and gets bigger"
Welcome to Poetry City, is this you first time visiting sir?

CuteTrapFeet

Dec 28, 2019
These types of games depend on the degrading dialogue to be good, in combination with the cg. If the english is broken and nonsensical and you are not Japanese you may as well just look at the pictures. Excellent translation is what makes the first few violated hero games great imo.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
These types of games depend on the degrading dialogue to be good, in combination with the cg. If the english is broken and nonsensical and you are not Japanese you may as well just look at the pictures. Excellent translation is what makes the first few violated hero games great imo.
Agreed with this comment here. This is the difference between playing a good game and just seeing an image online. Poor translation really breaks the immersion.

Reactions: CuteTrapFeet

energeon

Feb 6, 2021
Is this game really that bad? A one star review, someone saying that the translation is shit and that the CGs are bad. From the main page, they look okay from the images IMO but obviously ingame might be different.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Here is a fix for the missing voices. Just override the scenario files and the voices should work now.

The reason for this:
They put "[Odalisque / odr0004]" where it should have been "[Odalisque/odr0004]" so the game could not find the voice.
My best guess is that one of the translators may have done a search and replace to translate the name and put the space by mistake.
PS: I fixed all the missing voices not only Odalisque's.
Where do i put the file?

johndoe2

Jul 29, 2018
Uhhh is is just or me or is there nothing during the sex scenes??? Literally just a nature art or something lol, no pics or animations....

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes