metamorphMP

Jan 6, 2024
Okay, you doesn't natural right? But why dev should make her a future Li? Is she worthy of being a Li in any way? Would you feel natural about her being a lover to MC? I mean, as a loyal romantic Li? Because, that's what dev intended about her in future.

Instead of that, I think he should write a scene where MC leaves her for good and never let her back into his life as a default option. And, now, that feels quite natural. Isn't it lol?

Rants aside, one thing is sure, dev has to work on Parker characterisation, particularly in writing, to convince us that she can also be worthy of being a Li. I know sluts who became good and married living as loyal wives for ages. It is, yes, natural. So, yeah, i'm ready to take her as a Li, if dev make sure she is worthy of being a Li in his future writings.
I agree - mothers (step mothers in this case) should always be pure virgins;)

Seriously though
You are complaining that one of the LIs is not decent enough for you...:rolleyes:
You are not a Saint either, ya know, you wouldn't be here otherwise.

If the LI is not saint enough for you - just don't take her path, she is not forced.
She has her life, she has her flaws, she is kind of alive.

Aren't you tired/bored of virgins, waiting for MC to take their cherry? (it's a rhetorical question):sneaky:

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, the beauty of fiction is that you can do just about anything. If you can do a superhero story, you can do a story where the protagonist's mother is a virgin. For whathever reason. Artificial insemination, own superpowers, etc. Or even do something more dramatic like, dunno... the MC's mom had a sterile sister, she offered her womb, the sister and husband died in some accident and now she takes care of that baby. Because of this, she has dedicated her life to taking care of her "child" and has been unable and/or unwilling to have a sex or love life. That's fucking far-fetched. But the possibility is there :HideThePain:

I'm not saying this should be the case. And of course it is respectable that despite making a fictional story you want to make it kinda realistic, as far as possible, and avoid that kind of things. Just like Jacquesdor wants to do. Maintain a certain logic and believability despite involving fiction and superpowers and stuff.

But the thought of a virgin mother in a fiction-themed adult visual novel, while somewhat 'ridiculous', why not? We've seen crazier things.
Aren't you tired/bored of virgins, waiting for MC to take their cherry? (it's a rhetorical question):sneaky:
cat_nono.gif

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Yes, she is most definitely worthy of being a LI as she is, I see no need to change anything about her story but I understand why Jaq wants to.

So no, he doesn't really need to work on her characterization at all. If you don't like her character, don't say yes to her, problem solved......

This whining about Parker is just getting ridiculous at this point.....
What is her present character? To fuck couple of boys every day? That too, on her son's birthday, that too in a toilet? With a man she known for just some seconds? I mean that's what MC said about her. With that present character, how can she be a Li? Im not saying that dev needs to re write her character again. Just write some "redemption" to her in future episodes.

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020

Seriously though
You are complaining that one of the LIs is not decent enough for you...:rolleyes:
You are not a Saint either, ya know, you wouldn't be here otherwise.

If the LI is not saint enough for you - just don't take her path, she is not forced.
She has her life, she has her flaws, she is kind of alive.

Who is saying I need a saint or virgin as a Li. I have already given a example of how the real life sluts become loyal to their husbands and living in marriage for ages. So, I expecting same change of redemption from Parker too. Because, no one in their right mind would accept Parker in a present form as a Li (unless you got ntr/sharing kinks) because, she is only concentrating on lusting over young boys and increasing her score.

Last edited:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Yes, she is most definitely worthy of being a LI as she is, I see no need to change anything about her story but I understand why Jaq wants to.

So no, he doesn't really need to work on her characterization at all. If you don't like her character, don't say yes to her, problem solved......

This whining about Parker is just getting ridiculous at this point.....
As always, I totally agree with you! :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Uller the Hunter

Jan 11, 2024
I really enjoyed this and can't wait to see more. For a first-time developer this is really well done and I can find very little to complain about here.

JDOR, if you read this, keep doing what you're doing and ignore the NTR whiners and the dorks who complain about sex in an adult game.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Chapter 3 Release Update

Dear lovely Patrons & Followers,

As previously mentioned, I was looking to release Chapter 3 of Origin Story in April, and I aim to be a man of my word, where I can.

April 19th will be the date I'm going for public release... which I guess makes it coincidentally a month today.

So here's the run down of the early access release dates:

God Tier - April 7th
Legend Tier - April 9th
Hero Tier - April 11th
Trainee Tier - April 13th
Manifested Tier - April 15th
Normie Tier - April 17th
Public Release - April 19th
On top of that, on April 7th, at the start of early access, I will begin releasing a themed series of special renders every day in the countdown to the official release (12 in total). As for the particular theme of that series... well, it's hot, it's wet and Anakin would hate it.

Naturally, this series will be only available to paid patrons, and not only for the obvious reasons, but because there's a few I can't get away with posting publicly.

Catch you later!

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Really looking forward to the update.
Especially with Ghostraven (who I think will be my favorite), but ngl I am very curious about the rest of the Sisterhood also.

And villains, well I hope they also deliver.
Cause in my eyes, the villains need to be just as compelling as the heroes.
We've had some glimpses on few of them whom I think are quite promising, but like the Sisterhood, I hope that Jacquesdor expands on them as well.

Reactions: PickerLewd

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
In their defense it was a pretty stupid question.
The game opens up with a seemingly dying protagonist lamenting that he'll die a virgin. There's some backstory and character introductions and then the protagonist wonders why his friend still has her "V" and about the deal they've made. There's a bunch more about the protagonist getting erections from simply looking at women. I looked through the photos on the PC when it gets into a more free-roam section and one led to a flashback that had some decent word building with the MTF. It also had lines about how the protagonist knew he'd just witnessed something disturbing because he didn't get a boner when he hugged his mum.

I just wanted to know if the writting continues in this fashion, though I probably could of been more specific, I figured it was obvious what I meant by "loser".

Unless it's so obvious to everyone else that it will continue like this and that's why it's a stupid question.

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ
4.10 star(s) 49 Votes