VN Ren'Py Origin Story [Development Thread]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Is it beyond the realm of imagination that she is a bit of a nympho? Or under a lot of stress and behaving like one? Maybe MC will write her off at some point. Maybe there will be a redemption arc for her? Who knows? It's not like MC is married to her or even fucking her... So, the only cuckholds here are the ones imagining they are married to her... Those who read the story will eventually find out what her deal is... those who don't can just cuck... I mean cluck on about it. Enjoy whining about something you won't likely even read...

Reactions: HornyyPussy

dragonking3000

Sep 2, 2023
just wondering can we reject all the LI in the game if we don't want them/like or care about them because of the story or past or are we going to be forced to be with LI with out having a real say, and will we be forced to still see or hear about LI that we rejected in the story in anyway?

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Come on Q, you know that isn't NTR. She isn't really a LI at this point and it was already alluded that she has a healthy sex drive. The dev has also already said that it will be the only instant of it (at least I think he did, my memory sucks...). You can opt out of seeing anything so just imagine nothing happened ;)

Even if you hate it this much the game is worth you powering through!
Why are people still stuck up on IF you can avoid a tag after years on this forum, aka getting away with it, when you should ask yourself, is that type of LI desirable for someone into romance, or incest? What is the narrative purpose and what emotional reaction is expected from the audience? Adding, or removing a tag does nothing to address people's dislike of that scene and the type of LI that will partake in a scene like that. Why shoot yourself in the foot with a big portion of incest people, just to prove that you are a rebel and don't listen to people?

The least consequential it is for the story and the fact that its, allegedly, the only instance makes it's existence make even less sense...
Yes it is alluded to. In fact the only reason I included that scene was to give MC prior knowledge (as it's a flashback) that Parker could be open to a relationship with someone his age. And yes, it will be the only instance of it.
Let's just say if that was the only way you can come up with transmitting that info that doesn't exactly fills me with confidence for the general writing of the novel. How about you transmit that by making her show attraction to the MC directly and cut the controversial middle man, I know mind-blowing storytelling, I needed to consult with 5 best seller novel writers and put our heads together to come up with something as ahead of its time as that:FacePalm:

I can't wait for the spoilers on why this type of scenes were needed, this will be the first game in the AVN history that will make me eat my words and agree that they were absolutely needed for the plot. Its not like this bs hasn't been used for like 6 years already and not once was it
drake-yachty.gif :Kappa:

Since I had this on watch for a while and renders look good, will check later this week when I have some time, but continue to expect controversy around that the more attention the novel gets and her being one of the least liked LI. Oh and I better don't read any crying and victim card play from you, since you feel so strongly to keep that in, roll with the punches!

Edit: Before someone thinks they are a smart ass and points to alternate scenes, I can guarantee you that a lot of people see it as, if the option for a character to act a certain way is there, that means that character is capable of performing that action and therefore can be judged on how 'worthy' she is to be pursued romantically, which lets be honest is the endgame of any non harem/non NTR game, who do you ride into the sunset with. Thats just narratively speaking and ignoring the extra workload for alternate scenes.

Unfollowing, see you in the game thread~

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
just wondering can we reject all the LI in the game if we don't want them/like or care about them because of the story or past or are we going to be forced to be with LI with out having a real say, and will we be forced to still see or hear about LI that we rejected in the story in anyway?
read the second post in the thread.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Yeah you're right, it's three weeks prior.

And that's a fair point in normal circumstances, but I wrote it like that intentionally. You'd just have to wait a good while before you find out why. ;)
Honest advice would be to include ntr bro, scenes like that wont fly with people who want a ntr free game. Theres been countless games that have been DOA due to scenes like that because it leaves them in this weird limbo where ntr fans will not bother because it doesnt have ntr and non ntr fans wont play either because the content is just "technically not ntr" but still the same in the end as the people who dislike ntr, dislike it because they dont want to see a LI being with someone other than the MC, thats the main point of not liking ntr, its very simple.

Also the scene makes the mom look like a retarded slut, easier to fuck than crackhead prostitute. How is a loser waiter raw dogging her after meeting her for a few minutes? That sounds like the easiest bitch in existence, does that make her worth pursuing if even a waiter can fuck her so easily? At least give her a boyfriend or someone shes been dating or has dated ( or even met lmao) at least once before.

With characters like that I suggest you include actual ntr scenes, that way you can at least appeal to that crowd because you will be losing everyone else, except the 4-5 usual bootlickers that will applaud every shit you thow at them but wont give you actual support by suscribing to your patreon/suscribstar.

Scenes like that will have the same effect as just adding ntr, you'll get to find out that people dont really give a fuck about semantics and technicalities here, they like what they like and they hate what they hate.
TLDR: Add ntr to your game, it will be best for it.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

Stifler's Mom

Aug 11, 2023
The whole update is a poor description of sexual intercourse. It's terribly boring. Endless repetitions.

I ran my tongue... Oh fuck! She took it into her mouth... Fuck! Damn! I also ran my tongue... Ah! Oh! She took it into her mouth harder!

I took it in my mouth! Oh fuck! She swiped her tongue! Oh! Oh! I took it into my mouth and ran my tongue.
Do you like it? I like! I don't understand, do you like it? I like!
I ran my tongue... Oh fuck! She took it into her mouth... Fuck! Damn!
Moans... Oh fuck! Oh fuck! She took it into her mouth... Fuck! Damn!

And so 2500k lines of text. Here's the game for you. Good luck to the author, I guess.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
The whole update is a poor description of sexual intercourse. It's terribly boring. Endless repetitions.

I ran my tongue... Oh fuck! She took it into her mouth... Fuck! Damn! I also ran my tongue... Ah! Oh! She took it into her mouth harder!

I took it in my mouth! Oh fuck! She swiped her tongue! Oh! Oh! I took it into my mouth and ran my tongue.

And so 2500k lines of text. Here's the game for you. Good luck to the author, I guess.
Bye bye! Don't let the hinged part of the wall hit your tuchus on your departure!!!!

Reactions: motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

door_closing.gif
What HP said... and have a nice day.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote